Keep yourself informed!
Mar 13th, 2023, 7:05 pm
tunglee wrote:I just donated to the site by re-buying premium Order reference: 4R3ZS/34034467P4495320N
Now I can't figure out how to use the QR scan without a cell phone. note: I seem to be suffering from a brain cloud over this, so I'll appreciate any help.

The QR code is simply an image form of the URL. QR code can be scanned through Mobilism's Android app. Doing so while logged in to Premium will start the download instantly, and if you don't have Premium the link will open in your browser.
This is the most easy and "normal" way to do it.
Now without Mobilism app or any QR code scanner app, there is a way to do it:
1. Click on the QR code next to the download link
2. Right click on image and select "open image in new window/tab". Save it
3. Open this site https://qrscanneronline.com/ (there are more if you search)
4. Upload the QR image
I think it will work. Doing all this though is time consuming and meaningless because you lose the whole point of using QR code, the direct and easy way to download.
Using Mobilism app is the best way to go. :)
Mar 13th, 2023, 7:05 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Mar 16th, 2023, 9:06 pm
Is there a way to gift premium to another user?
Mar 16th, 2023, 9:06 pm

I lost 12 TB of books, I am trying to rebuild.(15137 audiobooks on May 1) Also I am back :D
ALSO
If you want me to even look at you request post please take the time to atleast add a link to the book and covers are a bonus
Apr 7th, 2023, 2:35 am
Hello,

I attempted to download an audiobook tonight and got the following error message:
"You have reached quota of downloaded information for premium accounts. At the moment, the quota is 24 TB per 365 day(s)"
i only download ebooks and audiobooks so I am not sure how I would've gotten to 24TB...but if I have:
-Is there a place to monitor your download amounts so you can choose how to use the limit?
-Is there an option to renew early to get around this assuming I've actually have hit that mark?

Thank you so much - and thanks for the great service - and sorry if these are stupid questions!
Apr 7th, 2023, 2:35 am
Apr 7th, 2023, 3:33 am
"You have reached quota of downloaded information for premium accounts. At the moment, the quota is 24 TB per 365 day(s)"
There is no way I have reached the quota. I did not know such a quota exist?
Apr 7th, 2023, 3:33 am
Apr 7th, 2023, 1:08 pm
imisim wrote:"You have reached quota of downloaded information for premium accounts. At the moment, the quota is 24 TB per 365 day(s)"

Same issue for me
Apr 7th, 2023, 1:08 pm
Apr 7th, 2023, 1:55 pm
imisim wrote:"You have reached quota of downloaded information for premium accounts. At the moment, the quota is 24 TB per 365 day(s)"

It was an issue with the filehost Rapidgator, it has now been fixed. There are no bandwidth limits in Premium, this was an error that everyone was getting.
Apr 7th, 2023, 1:55 pm
May 13th, 2023, 4:49 am
How long does the premium/VIP thing take to go into affect? It's been a couple of days for me since I signed up. I saw at the beginning of the FAQ someone commenting that it was still being done manually and took a bit longer, but wasn't sure if that was still the case!
May 13th, 2023, 4:49 am
May 13th, 2023, 5:43 pm
thewhitelight wrote:How long does the premium/VIP thing take to go into affect? It's been a couple of days for me since I signed up. I saw at the beginning of the FAQ someone commenting that it was still being done manually and took a bit longer, but wasn't sure if that was still the case!

I also just purchased a membership and hopefully the admins will have us fixed up shortly. D4M usually stays on top of stuff quickly.
May 13th, 2023, 5:43 pm
May 14th, 2023, 12:28 pm
thewhitelight wrote:How long does the premium/VIP thing take to go into affect? It's been a couple of days for me since I signed up. I saw at the beginning of the FAQ someone commenting that it was still being done manually and took a bit longer, but wasn't sure if that was still the case!

Premium subscriptions are activated automatically and immediately upon purchase.
May 14th, 2023, 12:28 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jul 4th, 2023, 6:53 am
Hi! Yesterday I changed my pasword and I thnik that I did something wrong because now I am not able to use my premium account. I may have mixed both paswords. Can you help me? Thank you
Jul 4th, 2023, 6:53 am
Jul 4th, 2023, 6:38 pm
maria.anaya wrote:Hi! Yesterday I changed my pasword and I thnik that I did something wrong because now I am not able to use my premium account. I may have mixed both paswords. Can you help me? Thank you

Please check your PMs.
Jul 4th, 2023, 6:38 pm
Aug 13th, 2023, 5:36 pm
I'm having a problem downloading premium. Keeps telling me I have to update my app can you help me
Aug 13th, 2023, 5:36 pm
Aug 13th, 2023, 7:20 pm
Tytom wrote:I'm having a problem downloading premium. Keeps telling me I have to update my app can you help me

That's not a result of Premium, that's a result of you having an outdated version of Mobilism's app. Please uninstall whatever version you have and install the latest version from here: mobilism.org/app
Aug 13th, 2023, 7:20 pm
Aug 18th, 2023, 3:54 am
Hi, I have an issue that just started tonight. I'm using Firefox as my browser. I have received emails with topic reply notifications and have been able to click on the link where it takes me to the book and I'm able to download it. The issue is where I use search on an author, find a book that I want, click the blue arrow to download it and, after a bit of a wait, in the square where you type your id and password, I get the following message:

Firefox Can’t Open This Page

To protect your security, dl.mobilism.org will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.

Help! What do I need to do?

Thank you.
Aug 18th, 2023, 3:54 am