Keep yourself informed!
Apr 5th, 2016, 7:04 am
New server has markedly improved site performance. Thank you.
Apr 5th, 2016, 7:04 am
Apr 5th, 2016, 8:33 pm
Jules0019 wrote:
peaceridge wrote:FYI - In ebook-releases, the Top Releases on the right are not showing even if you click on them.

I must be doing something wrong. Not showing on my old version of Firefox nor using Epic nor Chrome. It used to list on the right above the categories. Even when I click on "yesterday", nothing happens.

I agree with everyone above. They are not showing for me either, Firefox latest rev., classic board template.
Apr 5th, 2016, 8:33 pm
Apr 5th, 2016, 9:20 pm
Agreed. Not showing on chrome android or pc.
Apr 5th, 2016, 9:20 pm
Apr 6th, 2016, 3:25 pm
Me too - classic template - ff - no top apps/games chart top right for several days now. Other than that, faster and more responsive page loads and browsing. Great effort from all involved.
Apr 6th, 2016, 3:25 pm
Apr 7th, 2016, 12:42 am
I am noticing that when searching for a book via Author or Title and if I find something and view it, it does not change the counter under the view section. This has been going on for a few days. I don't know if the counter is malfunctioning or has been turned off. I see the reply counter changing if someone has responded but not the view counter.
Apr 7th, 2016, 12:42 am
Apr 7th, 2016, 1:35 am
rzldm wrote:I am noticing that when searching for a book via Author or Title and if I find something and view it, it does not change the counter under the view section. This has been going on for a few days. I don't know if the counter is malfunctioning or has been turned off. I see the reply counter changing if someone has responded but not the view counter.

There was a message posted several days ago about the views counter not working but that the replies counter was. They are working on the views counter, read the opening post in this thread.
Apr 7th, 2016, 1:35 am

"Ignorance is the parent of Fear; Fear is the parent of Hate" ~Frank G. Colladay, Jr.
"To read is to dream, to dream is to live." ~The Story Lover 2020
Apr 8th, 2016, 11:41 pm
Thank you for all your hard work! Much appreciated. :-)
Apr 8th, 2016, 11:41 pm
Apr 10th, 2016, 5:39 pm
well, 10 days later if this is the final setup then i can see a future full of troubles for this server.

Is basic impossible to post anything from 3 Pm UK time till 9,10 PM on the days with more traffic.

The rest of the days still lots of troubles to create topics at the same hrs and the 502, 504, etc errors for the ones that create topics is a no end of them every single day.

No point the old errors have be removed to get basic the same with other name.....

Not only are things disable that i will say old server by far better ? Should not be this forum setup in a new generation server with power to process the data at fast speed, or this forum is setup in a new generation server but is full of bugs, probably delete a bunch of non sense things and eradicate all the unwanted topics post and whatever more need to make this forum more fast.

I do not see at all this server keep in running and give so much errors and so so much delay in show the topics from the time they submit to show, run for to long without crash, but that is just my opinion.
Apr 10th, 2016, 5:39 pm

No longer active.
Apr 10th, 2016, 11:44 pm
All your hard work is so truly appreciated!!! Working out the kinks from an upgrade to a new server is never easy. But once all is flowing as it should, it will be to everyone's advantage. Thank you so much!
Apr 10th, 2016, 11:44 pm
Apr 12th, 2016, 2:29 am
At least it is now showing:
failed to query with SELECT * FROM phpbb_topics WHERE topic_time >= 1459819571 AND forum_id = 19 ORDER BY topic_views DESC LIMIT 0,15

Perhaps someone can track this down.

shiftley wrote:
Jules0019 wrote:
peaceridge wrote:FYI - In ebook-releases, the Top Releases on the right are not showing even if you click on them.

I must be doing something wrong. Not showing on my old version of Firefox nor using Epic nor Chrome. It used to list on the right above the categories. Even when I click on "yesterday", nothing happens.

I agree with everyone above. They are not showing for me either, Firefox latest rev., classic board template.
Apr 12th, 2016, 2:29 am
Apr 12th, 2016, 7:56 pm
This error is still occurring. It limits the number of items that will show on the page. I cannot get down to the last item and then go to next page. It does not affect all pages. I have noticed problem on Ebook Releases, but on Ebook Requests and Ebook Fulfilled Requests it works properly. Same with Android. In Releases it does not work properly but is ok in Releases by Category pages.

failed to query with SELECT * FROM phpbb_topics WHERE topic_time >= 1459882000 AND forum_id = 399 ORDER BY topic_views DESC LIMIT 0,15
Apr 12th, 2016, 7:56 pm
Apr 13th, 2016, 3:14 pm
Repaired. With thanks to the site admin.
Apr 13th, 2016, 3:14 pm
Apr 13th, 2016, 6:17 pm
I cannot open any ebook. Can you please tell me why? Any help would be welcome please.
Apr 13th, 2016, 6:17 pm
Apr 13th, 2016, 6:32 pm
works great now and looks good - hats off and big thx for your amazing work here
Apr 13th, 2016, 6:32 pm