Mainstream fiction, from all-time classics to contemporary novels
Oct 19th, 2016, 2:50 am
Napoleonic Horseman Series by Griff Hosker (#1 - 6)
Requirements: Epub Reader 2.6 MB |Version(s) Retail
Overview: Griff Hosker - I am the writer of Historical fiction – from the Roman The Sword of Cartimandua series to the World War 2 Combined Operations series. I research all my books thoroughly. I use characters who would behave not as a twenty first century man but as a soldier of the period
The Napoleonic Horseman Series is a series of fast moving novels with both intrigue and battles. Set against the backdrop of the Napoleonic wars it covers the years 1804-1807
Genre: General Fiction/History

Image Image Image Image Image Image

1. Chasseur à Cheval: Robbie Macgregor is a Franco Scot forced to join the French army to avoid the guillotine. The fast moving and action packed book follows his progress in the Chasseurs from the capture of the Dutch Fleet on the Texel to the conquest of Malta. He meets Napoleon Bonaparte and serves with him in Italy. A story of the early days of the French Revolution.

2. Napoleon's Guard: Robbie Macgregor is a Chasseur of France but Napoleon Bonaparte uses him as a spy. He is caught up in the Egyptian campaign facing enemies from within and without. The novel is full of battles and action and the war conducted by Bonaparte against the Ottoman Turks

3. British Light Dragoon: Robbie Matthews is now a captain in the 11th Light Dragoons. Despite the peace he is soon sent to France to spy on Napoleon Bonaparte's invasion plans. Barely escaping with his life he returns to England to discover that not all of the new officers he has to work with accept him. He fights prejudice and envy. When he and his squadron are sent to Hanover to help fight against the invading French he has the chance to show his new comrades what a good cavalryman he is. The novel culminates in the rescue of British Civilians from French prison camps

4. Soldier Spy: Captain Matthews is turned into a double agent by Colonel Selkirk. He has to persuade Napoleon Bonaparte that he is still a loyal Frenchman. Following his return he fights against the French in the Naples campaign before meeting Sir Arthur Wellesley at the Battle of Copenhagen. A fast moving novel with both intrigue and battles. Set against the backdrop of the Napoleonic wars it covers the years 1804-1807

5. 1808: The Road to Corunna The story of Sir Arthur Wellesleys' first success in Iberia and the tragic retreat to Corunna by Sir John Moore. The story followes Robbie Macgregor as he continues to serve his adopted country. With secret missions behind enemy lines and battles against the French the novel is an accurate depiction of the Pensinuslar War in 1808

6. Waterloo: It is 1815 and the Emperor escapes Elba. Spotted by Robbie Macgregor the spy and cavalryman races to reach the Duke of Wellington before Bonaparte can get to Paris. An exciting and fast moving novel which shows the 100 days from Elba to the day that the Emperor is exiled on St. Helena. This is the last instalment of the Napoleonic Horseman series.

Download Instructions:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mud061i95m2o2a8/NapHorseman.rar/file
Oct 19th, 2016, 2:50 am

PM me to refresh Links :D