Books in audio format
Aug 23rd, 2023, 7:28 am
Another Man's War The True Story of One Man's Battle to Save Children in the Sudan by Sam Childers Narrated by Bob Souer
Requirements: .MP3 reader, 152.1 MB 4 hrs and 57 mins
Overview: The rise of Sam Childers from violent, drug-addicted biker to a man willing to risk everything to rescue the orphans and child soldiers of Sudan "All my life, from birth, it's been a fight. And it always seemed to be another man's war. I always seemed to be fighting for someone else. But it always came back to me. The Word says we're born into sin, and sin always comes back to war." - Sam Childers Sam Childers has always been a fighter. Born to a violent father and a mother of great faith, his life was a contradiction. With an affinity for drugs and women, the angry young man grew into a drug-dealing biker. But that was then. Nowadays Sam-along with the cadre of Sudanese soldiers he employs-spends his time in the most dangerous parts of Sudan and Uganda rescuing the youngest victims of war, orphans and child-soldiers. His mission is save the children, no matter the cost. "Another Man's War is about true terrorism . . . against more than 200,000 children in northern Uganda and Southern Sudan. Sam Childers-a fighter and a preacher (some call him a mercenary)-tirelessly leads a small militia into the jungle, daring to fight against a vicious army outnumbering him one thousand to one. One man can make a huge difference. Sam Childers certainly does."
Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction Social Issues

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/uiny93jg5vjk
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/8grtz72gewab

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 23rd, 2023, 7:28 am

I lost 12 TB of books, I am trying to rebuild.(10661 audiobooks on 2/25) Request for Reups will take more time than I would like. Please give me some grace
ALSO
If you want me to even look at you request post please take the time to atleast add a link to the book and covers are a bonus