eBooks that do not fit in any of the other categories
Apr 26th, 2024, 8:00 am
A Complete Annotated Listing by Penguin Classics
Requirements: .PDF reader, 25.2MB
Overview: For more than seventy years, Penguin has been the leading publisher of classic literature in the English-speaking world, providing readers with a library of the best works from around the world, throughout history and across genres and disciplines. We focus on bringing together the best of the past and the future, using cutting-edge design and production as well as embracing the digital age to create unforgettable editions of treasured literature. Penguin Classics is timeless and trend-setting. Whether you love our signature blackspine series, our Penguin Classics Deluxe Editions or our eBooks, we bring the writer to the reader in every format available.
With this catalog, which provides complete and annotated descriptions of all books currently in our Classics series, as well as those in the Pelican Shakespeare series, we celebrate our entire list and the illustrious history behind it and continue to uphold our established standards of excellence with exciting new releases. From acclaimed new translations of Herodotus and the I-Ching to the existential horrors of contemporary master Thomas Ligotti, from a trove of rediscovered fairytales translated for the first time in The Turnip Princess to the ethically ambiguous military exploits of Jean Lartéguy's The Centurions, there are classics here to educate, provoke, entertain and enlighten readers of all interests and inclinations. We hope this catalog will inspire you to pick up that book you've always been meaning to read or one you may not have heard of before.
Genre: Non-Fiction > General

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/ixfspzi1317c
https://userscloud.com/qsuamo4z6hsq

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 26th, 2024, 8:00 am

I was in the beginning and shall be forever. The first and the last. The world come full circle. I am time, the destroyer. I was the wind and the stars before this. Before planets. Before heaven and hell. And when all is done, I will be wind again, to blow this world as dust back into endless space.