Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 9th, 2021, 1:48 am
5 Books by Faye Pierce
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.4 mb
Overview: As a teenager, Faye used to read at night with a flashlight underneath her bed covers. She fantasized of bad boys who stopped at nothing to capture the hearts and bodies of their women, and of equally strong heroines. Make no mistake, there are no damsels in distress in her world.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hunter’s Prey - He’s far from Prince Charming… he’s my captor.
Nikolai Volkovich is more than the ruthless ruler of the Russian Mafia. He is a violent psychopath who killed his fiancée. Now, I’m his new prey...
My father got on his wrong side, and I’m the one to pay the price… by being abducted.
There’s no way to escape, yet, I need to defy him. I can never let him tame me.
Maybe I should find a way to murder him.
What I don’t expect, though, is that the more I try to fight him, the harder it gets to resist him. He might be the devil himself, but the things he does to my body feel like heaven.
I need to come to my senses. I could never fall for a beast like him…
He’s the devil himself, and his touch is an invitation to hell…

Untamed Obsession - I should’ve never come after him. He is a monster…
One car accident is all it took for Angelo Preston to come and rock my world.
I was determined to find the man who almost put an end to my life and make him pay.
I don’t even want to think what would happen to my dying mother if she had lost me and the little I make as a nurse.
Yet, I never realized I got trapped in the devil's claws. Until it was too late…
A dangerous Mafia Boss that kills without even blinking is far from my cup of tea.
But the moment I knocked on his door and laid eyes on him, I was a lost cause. I got too carried away by his sweet torture and damned the consequences.
For he made me feel things that I thought I was never capable of.
Now, I’m doomed to love a ruthless murderer that will only destroy me…
I am his forever to break…

Broken Pawn - He is the riptide to my calmness, but I will ride his waves…
When I saw Ethan Levine, I knew he would cause chaos in my life.
Dangerously handsome, dark, and mysterious. The definition of beautiful destruction was found in his mafia cold blood.
What I didn’t know was that my uncle, the only family I had left, had backstabbed him.
So, Ethan promised to destroy me, and now he’s doing a great job at it.
He’s using and humiliating me until I can take no more. And I hate myself for still craving his possessive hands on my body.
But I always remember the truth: Ethan is my tormentor, and I’m his broken pawn.
He is the beautiful destruction I can never escape…

Unholy Obsession - I was the moth drawn to his flame, doomed to be burned by his fire.
When ruthless mafia boss Marco kidnapped me, I thought my life was over.
I had never been exposed to the dangerous world of my family before. But now, I am caught in the crossfire of a powerful vendetta
While I struggle to adjust to life as Marco’s captive, I discovered a complex individual battling his own demons. And despite my fear, I find myself drawn to him.
His touch and gaze set me ablaze with a desire—forbidden and undeniable.
Each time his fingers traced my skin, they whispered tales of lust and deception, luring me deeper into his treacherous world. But as his touch revealed secrets, fueling my desire to escape him, my plan was already in motion…
His love is a curse I can't break, his touch a spell I can't resist.

Dare You to Ruin Me - How did I end up begging my worst enemy to ruin me forever?
Dimitri Morozov’s bullying has been haunting me ever since I stepped foot into college.
Despite being a Mafia princess, there is nothing I can do against his Bratva on University grounds. His frat house rules Harvard.
Then, my engagement to one of my father’s lecherous associates is announced, and I think might have just traded one hell for another…
I hate Dimitri, but I hate my fiancé even more. He wants to lock me up, barefoot and pregnant, in his white picket fence dream house – but I just can’t live that life, I know it would kill me.
The end of this semester is my final deadline to devise a plan and escape my arranged marriage.
My bully’s fixation feels like a blessing now, and his threats to make me his are like a forbidden promise.
Would my fiancé still want me if I weren’t the innocent virgin he agreed to marry?
Dimitri's torment might just be my last shot at freedom.

Download Instructions:
first 4
https://www.up-4ever.net/knsed1037u29
https://devuploads.com/4mg24uyps2kf

Dare You to Ruin Me
https://www.up-4ever.net/tmulh40zykcj
https://devuploads.com/jdeav52fsx8h

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 9th, 2021, 1:48 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 12:45 am
added

Untamed Obsession