Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 4th, 2015, 7:31 pm
12 Novels by Kathryn Thomas
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 9.6 MB
Overview: Kathryn Thomas attended the national school on the Green Road, Carlow and began her secondary school years in St Leo's College, Carlow. In her second year, she transferred to The King's Hospital in Dublin as a boarder.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hard Ride Back: The devil wants me in his bed, and there's nothing that'll stand in his way. The word average was never something he was good at. He didn't have a normal job or a normal life. Instead, he does what he's best at: take control of everything and everyone around him. Tonight, he's got his eyes on me. He doesn't care that my perfect flawless life has no room for a tatted up devil biker. He doesn't care that I might be making a terrible mistake. He just wants me. I can tell from the way he's staring at me. And I f*****g love it. This is a full length standalone.

Ruthless: I’m trapped. No freedom, no choice, only obedience. He’s not here to rescue me. He’s not here to lend a helping hand. He’s on his way to nowhere, and I can either go with him. … or stay here. I don’t know what I’ve gotten myself into. But I’m in deep. And I’m about to go deeper. Much deeper.

Break Me: A fighter raised by the streets—a demon in the ring… Avery: I was a player—a cold-hearted bastard who lives for a good fight. A hard f*** after every fight, a different girl every night—until Rose came into my life. She was like no-one else I’ve ever met, with a need that only I could satisfy. So I did what I’ve always done. I made her fall into my arms. I made her fall on her knees. And when I’m finished, I’m going to leave her begging for more. Rose: Everything in my life fell apart the day my mother died… and then I met Avery. He cornered me, stripped away my secrets, and brought me to my knees. Ever since then, I couldn’t get away. He’s a monster. A monster who came from the gutters. A monster who clawed his way to the top with nothing but his fists and a bad attitude. So why can’t I stop wanting him?

Cain: The last thing I wanted was a kid. I spend my days cheating death and my nights laying pipe. There’s nothing I love more than a good one night stand. Settling down wasn’t in my blood. But that was before Alexandra. A firecracker in bed with a fiery attitude to match. I’d never fallen harder for anyone else. Until I knocked her up and everything changed. She thinks I’m a monster. A criminal. A thug. She thinks she can keep my kid from me. I’m going to get her back. I’m going to make her pay. And when her voice’s broken from screaming my name, I’m going to make her MINE.

Asher: I’m not a f***ing babysitter. I’m a goddamn outlaw. I’ve got better things to do. People to kill. And women to f***. Getting stuck with some babysitting job? Might as well put a bullet in my head now. But when I saw Jenny. When I got a taste of her fiery temper. A glimpse of her curves. I knew there was nothing else I wanted. She thinks she can use me. She thinks she’s the one calling the shots. She couldn’t be more wrong. I’m going to remind her just who’s the boss here. And after I tear down all her walls. I’m going to make her MINE. All I wanted was revenge. But all I got was a bodyguard and a stern warning to stay out of it all. All I got was Asher. He’s a rough criminal— a stone cold outlaw made of nothing but hard muscles, dark tattoos, and testosterone. I thought I could use him to get what I want. I thought I could use him for revenge. I couldn’t have been more wrong.

Sinner: Afia: Mysterious, scarred, and hard muscles covered in tattoos. He was bad news from the moment I saw him. His dark eyes leave nothing to the imagination. I can feel his gaze stripping me bare. I’m determined to keep him at arm’s length. Determined to not be another notch in his bedpost. Until he pinned me against his hard body. Took me from one leg-quivering climax to the next as he used me for his pleasure. Now I’m scared. Not because this outlaw biker was my first. But because I can’t get him out of my head. And I never want to leave his bed. Sam: I’m a sinner. There’s nothing in the world I like better than corrupting good women. F*** them, use them, make them beg for more. Plenty of women have tried to change me, and every one of them failed. Until Afia. She was too innocent for me to defile—too pure for me to ruin. But just looking at her leaves me aching for release. Leaves me wanting more. I want her in my bed. I need her screaming my name. And I won’t stop until she’s begging me to make her MINE.

Bound: Dirk: I have a war to fight. I’ve got enough to worry about. And that was before I find out that some nosy reporter is poking around somewhere she shouldn’t be. Things went south the as soon as I saw her. One good look at her curves and she’s the only thing on my mind. Repeating the same damn things: Ruin her. Corrupt her. Claim her. Camilla: Taking control is second nature to him. When he speaks, people listen. When he wants something, nothing and no one can stop him. When he looks at me, he’s not just staring at me. He’s eye-f***ing me. He’s looking at me like I’m naked. Like I’m his property. Like I’m already his.

Storm: SHE DIDN’T ASK FOR MY HELP. BUT I’LL BE DAMNED IF I JUST STAND BY AND WATCH. STORM: I didn’t have room in my life for someone else. But that was before Natalie. It was supposed to be a one-time thing. But once wasn’t going to be enough. Not by a long shot. Not until I put a ring on her finger and a baby in her belly. Not until I make her MINE. NATALIE: I didn’t ask for this. All I wanted was to keep my flower shop open. But what I got was him. He takes control, thinks the law belongs to him. If it weren’t for him, I might be dead, or worse. But now this bad boy thinks he owns me. And no matter what I do, no matter what I say. He won’t take no for an answer. And I know that he’ll NEVER let go.

Fierce: He’s not here to save me. My life fell apart after my mother’s death and I’d do anything to save my sister from our living hell. But I didn’t expect Avery—a demon in the ring with nothing but his fists and a bad attitude who clawed his way to the top—to answer my prayers. I tried to keep my walls up. To keep him from becoming a distraction. But he won’t be stopped, and in one moment of weakness, I caved. I fell into his arms and opened my heart…… until he broke it and nearly wrecked me in the process. I should’ve learned my lesson and stay away. But there’s something about this bad boy that draws me back in. That makes me long for his rough hands. Makes me beg for his rumbling voice growling in my ear: “Never forget, you’re MINE.”

Hitman's Surprise Baby: MY BLIND DATE IS A HITMAN. AND HE JUST PUT A BABY IN MY BELLY. It all started with a lie. I’m terrified of how it’s going to end. Because I let myself fall for the hitman… And now I’m pregnant with his baby. LILY: He said he was my blind date. I guess I just wanted to believe him. He was tall, dark, handsome – and dangerous. So I let him take me to bed. But the best night of my life turned into the worst morning. Because Roman is gone… But he left his baby in my belly. ROMAN: A gorgeous girl alone at a bar? I’ll be whoever she wants me to be. It’s not the first time I’ve lied. And it sure as hell won’t be the last. Because lies are my profession. I hurt. I torture. I kill. Compared to all that, lying is the nicest thing I do. Lily doesn’t have to know all that, of course. After all, she’ll only know me for a night. I plan to disappear as soon as the sun’s up, never to be seen again. But when I end up on her operating table a month later with a bullet in my shoulder, I realize what I left behind with her. From now on, I won’t let her out of my sight. She belongs to me now.

Biker's Surprise Baby: THEY TOLD ME TO STAY AWAY. INSTEAD, I PUT MY BABY IN HER WOMB. Impossible. Off limits. Suicidal to even try. But that’s never stopped me before. I want the president’s daughter to carry my baby… And the devil himself won’t be able to stop me. Her father’s got a temper that’s as famous as him. No one in the state would dare defy his orders. No one except for me. Call me what you want: a rebel, a lone wolf, or a straight-up a**hole. But following rules has never been my strong suit. He can warn me, threaten me, do everything in his power to stop me. But it ain’t gonna work. Because I want Vanessa. I want her now and forever. In my bed and on my bike. Naked and in a wedding dress. Most of all, I want her round with my baby. So do your worst, you S.O.B. She’s mine now. We’re a family. Me, Vanessa, and the baby in her belly.

Bad Boy’s Surprise Baby: I WANTED ADVENTURE. HE WANTED A BABY. WE BOTH GOT WHAT WE WANTED. Devin owned me from the second he walked into my shop. He was like something out of a romance novel. And I wanted to see where our story went. I just never guessed it would end with his baby in my belly. It was obvious from the second our eyes met: Devin wouldn’t take no for an answer. He saw something in me that he wanted… And I was powerless to deny him. But that was before I knew the kinds of people who were after Devin’s blood. Bad men. Evil men. Men who wouldn’t hesitate to hurt me, too. I never signed up for all this. But when Devin puts his seed inside me… I’m stuck going along for the ride.

Download Instructions:
Filescdn

Mirror:
Dropapk
Sep 4th, 2015, 7:31 pm

Dec 6th, 2017, 9:53 pm
Added: Hitman's Surprise Baby
Dec 6th, 2017, 9:53 pm
Dec 21st, 2017, 1:38 pm
Added: Biker's Surprise Baby
Dec 21st, 2017, 1:38 pm
Jan 5th, 2018, 6:07 pm