Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 14th, 2017, 3:14 pm
San Francisco Strikers Series by Stephanie Kay (1, 3, 5-8 )
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.4 MB
Overview: I have always loved romance. Reading it, writing it, and watching it on TV. I got hooked on romance novels when I was 14, when I told my mother that if it wasn’t a bodice ripping cover, then there was no sex in the book. She believed me since she’s a mystery fan and was never going to read a romance to find out if I was lying. I’m now up to over 4,000 read in the last 20+ years. I possibly have a problem and I don’t care. I take my Kindle with me everywhere. All those books on one device in my purse make me feel like Mary Poppins. I originally wanted to write historical romance due to my deep love of Regency historicals. A love so deep that I actually convinced my husband to get married over the anvil at Gretna Green and he agreed.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Breakout - Penny Connor is putting the pieces of her life back in logical order. At least that’s the plan. Six months ago, her world imploded when she walked in on her fiancé with another woman. After calling off her wedding, she spent a week acting completely out of character in the Tuscan countryside with a scorchingly hot man. They didn’t even exchange last names.
Ethan Hartnell has grudgingly returned home. He's got an image to fix after being traded to the San Francisco Strikers, due to some questionable behavior. He plans to keep his nose to the ice, focusing on the career he loves. Everything is going according to plan, until he walks into a friend’s bar and sees her. She’d left him in her bed in Italy, with a note, ad run.
Which is exactly what she does when they see each other again.
It should be a sign.
So why does he keep chasing her?

3. Delay of Game - Can secrets designed to protect the ones they love end up tearing them apart?
From a painful past nobody knows about to aspirations for the future, Sophia Lanzi has learned to lock things away to please those around her and to protect herself. Landing a job working for the top sports physical therapist in the city, avid hockey fan Sophia is taking a step toward fulfilling her dreams.
​But when sexy hockey player Eric “Finn” Finnegan enters the clinic for treatment after a devastating injury on the ice, Sophia only has more secrets to keep, as she develops more than a crush on her patient.
​The last thing Finn needs is a distraction, and especially in the form of Sophia Lanzi, a beautiful physical therapy assistant. Finn is desperate to get back to the game he loves and prove to everyone that their investment in him has been worth it, but the chemistry with Sophia is too strong to deny. Finn and Sophia can’t resist each other, and a kiss leads to a secret relationship. Secrets aren’t new to Finn, either, and he’s holding one that can destroy his family if it’s ever discovered.

5. All I Want - A tragedy in her past inspired Maggie Terraza to become a pediatric oncologist. Her focus on her career leaves little room in her life for anything else. Maggie might have loved Alex Westbrook for years, but they were on very different paths. When Alex’s career takes him from their Chicago hometown to the west coast, whatever they had between them had to end. Maggie can’t let a long-distance relationship distract her, no matter how it breaks her heart. But when a residency opens up at San Francisco’s Children’s Hospital, can she avoid seeing Alex?
Alex “Westie” Westbrook loves his job playing with the San Francisco Strikers hockey team. His life is the game, but also giving back to his new city with his Westie’s Warriors Foundation, offering an arena suite to sick children and their families from Children’s Hospital. The last person he expects to see when he greet the kids in the suite is the woman who stole his heart and iced him out four years ago.
Fate has finally brought Maggie and Alex back to the same city. Can he open his heart again to the woman who broke it? Can Maggie find room for both her career and the man she never stopped loving? With the holidays fast approaching, they may discover all they really want for Christmas is a second chance at love.

6. Going All In - All Darcy Collins wants is to focus on finishing her master’s degree. She doesn’t have the time to get involved with anyone. But her meddling mother is persistent in her unwanted matchmaking for Darcy. When her mother tries once again to set her up on a date, Darcy tells her she’s already seeing the San Francisco Strikers' latest handsome hockey star, Jake Northman. Her mother doesn’t have to know they’d only met last week and had gotten off to a rocky start.
Traded to the San Francisco Strikers after a terrible season and off ice antics with his old team in New York, Jake’s out to prove he’s reformed his ways and is all-in with his new team. Dating a good girl might go a long way toward proving he’s trying to shed his bad-boy reputation. Besides, the long-legged sexy brunette is certainly easy on the eyes.
Jake’s happy to go along with the hoax, but when things start to heat up between them, will they go all in to turn a fake romance into true love?

7. Rookie Move - They probably should've discussed their jobs before jumping into bed together.
Rylie Malone might’ve gotten her new job with the San Francisco Strikers because of her dad, but she worked hard for her degree and is determined to prove her worth. But on her first day she discovers that the guy she had a casual hookup with the week before is a newly traded player to the team. There’s probably a rule against that in the handbook.
Desmond Lachley, the Strikers’ newest defenseman, is still nursing wounds from his ex and is ready to start fresh in a new city with a new team. He was a fool for love once, but never again. A one-night-stand with a stunning stranger suits him just fine. He never expected to run into her again. Or that she’d be his coach’s daughter.
Rylie’s determined to do her job, but how can she resist Desmond’s moves both on and off the ice? Desmond knows he should focus on the game, not the girl. Falling for the coach’s daughter would be a world-class rookie move, sure to land him in the penalty box, but Rylie skates past all his defenses. Can breaking all the rules lead to a lifetime of love?

8. Defensive Zone - Can she let down her defenses to take a shot at love?
Gabi Kincaid’s life goal is making sure kids know they're loved. So, when tragedy strikes her best friend, Gabi drops everything to help her and her three young children. Even though that means moving into the home of the man who teased her relentlessly when they were growing up—her best friend’s older brother.
Max “Baz” Bastian is living the dream as one of the top defensemen for the San Francisco Strikers. His days are filled with hockey, pranks, and friends. Until a call from his sister changes everything. Now that he’s convinced her to move in with him, he’ll help her any way he can—even if that means paying for a nanny who’s stubborn and serious to a fault.
Teasing Gabi was entertaining when they were kids, but it’s different now. Not that she sees him as anything more than an overgrown child. Or does she? Tension blossoms between them. Opposites attract. But falling for Max could mean losing her best friend—and the found family she’s always wanted.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/7f5df5jfluyk
https://www.upload-4ever.com/ngl3llz84e0s
Mar 14th, 2017, 3:14 pm