Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 11th, 2023, 2:21 am
I can't seem to be able to search for apps on this website. I see 2 separate search functions on the main page but when I type an app name, I am sent a list of posts commenting on the app but no source or links for the app itself.

How can I search for a specific app and get a link to the actual app post?
Nov 11th, 2023, 2:21 am
Nov 11th, 2023, 8:10 pm
Wiley99 wrote:I can't seem to be able to search for apps on this website. I see 2 separate search functions on the main page but when I type an app name, I am sent a list of posts commenting on the app but no source or links for the app itself.

How can I search for a specific app and get a link to the actual app post?

The sticky here is about Mobilism app only.
Now, about your question. The search field is working fine.
Example:
Searching for "MultiTimer: Multiple timers" app
Mobilism board v1 (classic)
https://ibb.co/p28TD47
https://ibb.co/CMr3Bg1

Mobilism board v2
https://ibb.co/NNMBq4Y
https://ibb.co/tp2S9Wg

Check the "User Control Panel" of your profile to edit/change the settings:
https://ibb.co/TbCnYdn
Nov 11th, 2023, 8:10 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Nov 14th, 2023, 5:04 am
Been noticing lately that when I click a download link I have to click 3 times to get it to download. The first 2 times it acts like it downloaded but it doesn't. I just get a download summary notification.
Nov 14th, 2023, 5:04 am
Nov 27th, 2023, 8:49 am
Good morning!

I`ve just renewed my Premium account and downloaded the new App, which I really like, and to my surprise I cannot open the file of the ePub book I`ve just chosen.
It appears correctly in the Mobilism storage but no way to open It with Pocketbook or Adobe
Could you please help me?
Thank you so much
Esther Tejedor
Nov 27th, 2023, 8:49 am
Nov 27th, 2023, 2:54 pm
jpeckinp wrote:Been noticing lately that when I click a download link I have to click 3 times to get it to download. The first 2 times it acts like it downloaded but it doesn't. I just get a download summary notification.

Only on the third party download sites this happens. It happens for a reason. Think if your a Federal agent trying to download from the links here. Now if they click a link once and it does nothing they may do it again, but nothing works or so it seems. So theres no copyright BS no criminal play going on here right...lol. Not they just needed to click a 3rd time and bam free modded whatever. Good for us bad for them. See what i mean.
Nov 27th, 2023, 2:54 pm
Nov 27th, 2023, 10:02 pm
esthertda wrote:Good morning!

I`ve just renewed my Premium account and downloaded the new App, which I really like, and to my surprise I cannot open the file of the ePub book I`ve just chosen.
It appears correctly in the Mobilism storage but no way to open It with Pocketbook or Adobe
Could you please help me?
Thank you so much
Esther Tejedor

Try using a file explorer to browse to the directory where the file is stored, and open it from there. You should be able to assign a default program to open the epub then.
Nov 27th, 2023, 10:02 pm
Nov 28th, 2023, 6:54 am
Wow didn't realize the app is over a decade old, The only app I use thats older is the absolutely ancient DAMN INFO VIEWER.

They both work fine though which makes me further my believe that weekly app updates are just pushed out to try to stop piracy.
Nov 28th, 2023, 6:54 am
Dec 5th, 2023, 6:29 pm
Is anyone having problems downloading with the app on Android 14? My s22u just updated to 14 and now all links do nothing or report NO VALUE .
Dec 5th, 2023, 6:29 pm
Dec 15th, 2023, 3:48 am
Why is my watchlist randomly erased? Can I do anything so it doesn't happen? I tried to back it up, but when I replace it with my backup it's still empty.
Dec 15th, 2023, 3:48 am
Jan 2nd, 2024, 11:50 am
Since first January application stopped to work (erase cache, storage, new installation doesn't help)
Jan 2nd, 2024, 11:50 am
Jan 2nd, 2024, 12:01 pm
llg1 wrote:Since first January application stopped to work (erase cache, storage, new installation doesn't help)

Confirm
Jan 2nd, 2024, 12:01 pm
Jan 2nd, 2024, 12:31 pm
llg1 wrote:Since first January application stopped to work (erase cache, storage, new installation doesn't help)

Me too if I had to guess it would have to do with cloudflare which would be blocking bot type apps I've never seen it before on the website but the first time I opened it up in 2024 it just popped up
Jan 2nd, 2024, 12:31 pm
Jan 2nd, 2024, 12:58 pm
I have blocked this 3 Domains with Nextdns and the App is running again.

*.a.nel.cloudflare.com
*.challenges.cloudflare.com
*.cdnjs.cloudflare.com
Jan 2nd, 2024, 12:58 pm
Jan 2nd, 2024, 4:17 pm
The app is running fine for me and I don't have anything from Cloudflare blocked, nor should Cloudflare be causing issues. What exactly wasn't working for those of you who had this issue?
Jan 2nd, 2024, 4:17 pm
Jan 2nd, 2024, 4:58 pm
Hi!
I can not enter in application with my username and password "no internet available or server error"
If I try to enter as guest , I get empty display with stable, no moving circular arrow
Jan 2nd, 2024, 4:58 pm