Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 18th, 2023, 8:55 am
Hi,
I just bought the premium+VIP subscription but the app is showing it as a simple account. Please help
Thanks in advance
Oct 18th, 2023, 8:55 am
Oct 18th, 2023, 2:31 pm
I can not anymore login in the app...
Oct 18th, 2023, 2:31 pm
Oct 18th, 2023, 6:33 pm
Hi , pls help i cant log in with my password and i i dont have my email to change my password
Oct 18th, 2023, 6:33 pm
Oct 18th, 2023, 6:37 pm
gnk2782 wrote:Hi,
I just bought the premium+VIP subscription but the app is showing it as a simple account. Please help
Thanks in advance

You need to login to Premium. Click on any release, Premium Downloads, and enter your Premium login once prompted.

xerel89 wrote:I can not anymore login in the app...

You must be entering the wrong password in the app. If you're already logged in via your browser on another device (since you're posting this comment) you could try checking your browser's Saved Passwords feature. It will show what password you have behind the ******.

Carmen1982 wrote:Hi , pls help i cant log in with my password and i i dont have my email to change my password

If you're already logged in via your browser on another device (since you're posting this comment) you could try checking your browser's Saved Passwords feature. It will show what password you have behind the ******.
Oct 18th, 2023, 6:37 pm
Oct 18th, 2023, 7:17 pm
I had to re- register after 1000 attemps on my account cause it keeps on giving me this error

You exceed the maximum allowed numer of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below"
Oct 18th, 2023, 7:17 pm
Oct 19th, 2023, 12:50 pm
Carmen1982 wrote:I had to re- register after 1000 attemps on my account cause it keeps on giving me this error

You exceed the maximum allowed numer of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below"

Please check the above reply by Disk4mat. If you still have issues contact him through pm to reset your password.
Oct 19th, 2023, 12:50 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Oct 20th, 2023, 11:11 pm
Hello everyone,

A small question - is not receiving messages notifications anymore a part of the latest app version? I have stopped receiving the notifications completely about 10 days ago or so; they are enabled in the app and the phone settings, so those cannot be the cause.

Anything else I should check or it has to be like that?

Thank you!
Oct 20th, 2023, 11:11 pm

Frida Kahlo

The most important part of the body is the brain. Of my face, I like the eyebrows and eyes.

Do not pm me your requests; private requests are not allowed and will not be accepted.
Oct 21st, 2023, 6:10 am
FridaKahlo wrote:Hello everyone,

A small question - is not receiving messages notifications anymore a part of the latest app version? I have stopped receiving the notifications completely about 10 days ago or so; they are enabled in the app and the phone settings, so those cannot be the cause.

Thank you!

Hello. I think it's something about your phone that causes it..
I never faced this issue with the app (last version) and I can't verify your problem since my Android version is pretty old.. In any case after a small research I found this webpage:
https://www.airdroid.com/parent-control/android-notifications-not-working/
Oct 21st, 2023, 6:10 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Oct 21st, 2023, 9:40 am
Jimking wrote:
FridaKahlo wrote:Hello everyone,

Thank you!

Hello. I think it's something about your phone that causes it..
I never faced this issue with the app (last version) and I can't verify your problem since my Android version is pretty old.. In any case after a small research I found this webpage:
https://www.airdroid.com/parent-control/android-notifications-not-working/

Thank you for the suggestion; I've pretty much done all the things mentioned in the article and saw no changes... I've done a few of them again just now and let's see - when I get a new message, I'll see if the notification is there :D Thank you so much for looking into it :clap:
Oct 21st, 2023, 9:40 am

Frida Kahlo

The most important part of the body is the brain. Of my face, I like the eyebrows and eyes.

Do not pm me your requests; private requests are not allowed and will not be accepted.
Oct 30th, 2023, 4:03 pm
HELP! App can't show any contents since yesterday morning. Is the server down?
Oct 30th, 2023, 4:03 pm
Oct 30th, 2023, 4:17 pm
hntd wrote:HELP! App can't show any contents since yesterday morning. Is the server down?

It's something on your side, the app is working fine.
Oct 30th, 2023, 4:17 pm
Oct 30th, 2023, 6:43 pm
Thanks for reply...I'll check it later.

Only to connect internet via VPN. :-(
Oct 30th, 2023, 6:43 pm
Nov 6th, 2023, 10:14 am
hntd wrote:Thanks for reply...I'll check it later.

Only to connect internet via VPN. :-(

Check your phone's security settings and app's permissions if there is something that blocks Mobilism app.
Nov 6th, 2023, 10:14 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Nov 8th, 2023, 1:52 pm
New version please
Nov 8th, 2023, 1:52 pm

ledenav™
Nov 10th, 2023, 8:46 am
Helloz,just want to mention that bookmark option is awesome and would be nice to have more of it than jjst 50,maybe like 100?
also didnt test cuz I didn't had reason to,but bookmarks in app wpuld be nice to stick with acc after reinstall/switch phones(idk its already implemented but just sayin :))
Nov 10th, 2023, 8:46 am