Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 27th, 2017, 10:33 am
Away From Keyboard series by Patricia D. Eddy (#1, 7-8, 11-11.5)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: Patricia D. Eddy likes to consider herself an unstoppable force. As long as there's coffee. Then, the voices in her head come to life. Her tales of werewolves, vampires and witches; Doms and subs; and battle-hardened, scarred military heroes feature characters so real, you'll want to jump inside the pages of her books to be friends with them. Or just give them a hug.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

Breaking His Code (#1): Cam: My life has been one big broken promise. So I can’t risk putting my heart on the line. It’s all I have left. I’m safe behind my keyboard: working as a computer programmer, running VetNet, an online support group for military veterans, and gaming. Until West–a former SEAL and my gaming partner–begs me to meet him IRL (in real life). I didn’t expect to feel anything. But one look, one touch, and I knew I was in trouble. So I fled like a coward. Back to the safety of my job, and the deadline that could make—or break—my whole career. Problem is, he followed.

“You are loved by so many and so much and by no one more than me.” –Doctor Who

West: On paper, my life looks great. Purple Heart, honorable discharge, enough SEAL missions under my belt to be a bit of a legend at the Naval Academy. But my quiet civilian existence isn’t all it seems. My business is tanking, and I can’t sleep more than a few hours before I wake up screaming. Sweating. Alone. And then I met her. Cam’s been through the kind of hell that only someone like me can understand. And though she hides her secrets behind a veil of sharp wit and a salty mouth, I see her. If only she weren’t so terrified of feeling. When I’m forced back into a life I thought I’d left behind, she’s the one thing I’m afraid to lose. But will she be there for me? Or will she let her past drive us apart?

Call Sign: Redemption (#7): re demp tion: the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil
Trevor Moana can’t escape the sins of his past. His kills as a CIA assassin haunt his dreams.
Working for Second Sight helps him atone, sometimes even forget. Until Dani Monroe walks through his door.

The one person he’s hurt the most needs his help.
In Caracas, Venezuela, one shot changed four lives. And going back there could end him. Dani hates needing Trevor’s help. After what he did to her family? She’d just as soon never see him again. But when she finds the story of a lifetime—and much needed answers about where she came from—all in the most dangerous country in the world, she doesn’t have a choice. Will Dani and Trevor survive a return to Venezuela?
Or will explosive secrets and their growing fiery passions combust and destroy everything they both hold dear?

Braving His Past (#8)[MM]: Graham Peck had his life planned out. Serve in the Coast Guard like the rest of his family. See the world. But an innocent New Year’s kiss—with another man—leads to a vicious attack that forces him back into civilian life. A life he has no idea how to navigate.
Until he hooks up with a group of deadly, battle-worn soldiers. They don’t care who he loves—as long as he stays on mission.
Quinton Silver can’t make it down his front steps. Not since the man who was supposed to love him turned out to be a monster. Inside, hiding under an assumed name in a city halfway across the country from his deranged lover, he’s safe. Even if he is alone.
Desperation leads to a chance meeting, and while Graham and Quinton have every reason not to trust one another, they’re drawn together by an unstoppable force neither can control.
Can they heal one another? Or will one wrong move lead Q’s stalker right to his door?
Braving His Past is book 8 in the award-winning Away From Keyboard series. This M/M romance features some sensitive themes, including recovery from ****** assault. While characters from other books in the series make appearances in this book, it can be read as a standalone.

11. Trusting His Instincts: Raelynn
I don’t do impulsive. Impulsive killed the love of my life. Stole my one shot at happiness. So when I heard about a K&R firm in Seattle lookin' for new recruits, I took a chance.
They say they’re a family, but I’m still an outsider. Maybe that’s by choice.
This orderly, controlled life ain’t the one I wanted, but I’m making the best of it. Until I meet a man who sets me on fire. We burn hot, but he’s got secrets. Then again, so do I. I’m startin’ to think nothin’ can douse these flames. Except a killer hell-bent on revenge.

Nash
I don’t make plans. Or friends. Or stay in one place for more than six months.
But when I rescue a drop-dead gorgeous Texan spitfire in the middle of a storm, I start to realize just how lonely I’ve been. I shouldn’t start anything with Raelynn, but my heart has other plans.
Now my past is catching up with me. I’m on the wrong side of a whole lot of crap, and the only way out? Letting Raelynn in.
I’m putting her in danger. So why can’t I walk away?

11.5. Saving Their Forever: Ryker
I thought I’d left my past behind. With fatherhood only days away, I’m even willing to hand over the reins of Hidden Agenda to West Sampson, a retired SEAL and the best damn tactical genius on the planet.Until a man follows Wren after her baby shower, and I’m forced to confront shadows I thought I’d long banished.
A group of ruthless killers are after me, but they don’t care who gets in the way. And they’re not above using my pregnant wife and unborn baby to exact their revenge.
They don’t know my family. Don’t know what we’re capable of. Don’t know how far we’ll go to save the ones we love.
No one’s getting to Wren and our daughter. Not without going through me.
In this thrilling Away From Keyboard novella, celebrate the birth of Ry and Wren’s baby, and find out what’s next for the rest of Hidden Agenda and Second Sight.

Download Instructions:
Books 1, 7-8:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/1zpvdzr9hhrt
https://www.upload-4ever.com/3uwlmr6aaqny

11. Trusting His Instincts: Thanks goes to 'z' for kindly sharing!
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/v15lij8xo2fv
https://uploadrar.com/in62dynvnl1n

11.5. Saving Their Forever:
https://devuploads.com/i515yj0ojcwc
https://www.up-4ever.net/2l7m9x19elwv
Jul 27th, 2017, 10:33 am

I will be unavailable for the next two weeks, please do contact merry60 for reups. Please be patient and do not use the reupload button, thank you!
Feb 9th, 2020, 10:23 am
Added: Call Sign: Redemption (#7)
Feb 9th, 2020, 10:23 am
Apr 28th, 2021, 11:12 am
Added: Braving His Past (#8)[MM]
Apr 28th, 2021, 11:12 am
May 9th, 2023, 6:50 am
Added: 11. Trusting His Instincts
Thanks goes to 'z' for kindly sharing!
May 9th, 2023, 6:50 am
Apr 25th, 2024, 12:58 pm
Added: 11.5. Saving Their Forever