Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 1st, 2019, 3:10 pm
Supernatural Bullies and Beasts: Zodiac Academy Series by Caroline Peckham, Susanne Valenti (1-9)
Requirements: epub reader, 7.2 MB
Overview: Caroline Peckham is the author of the YA Fantasy series The Rise of Isaac (Book 1: Creeping Shadow was released December 2015) and The Vampire Games Trilogy.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Zodiac Academy: The Awakening- You have been selected to attend Zodiac Academy, where your star sign defines your destiny.
If you're one of the Fae, elemental magic is in your blood. And apparently it's in ours. As twins born in the month of Gemini,we're a rare breed even in this Academy of supernatural a-holes.
Changelings were outlawed hundreds of years ago but I guess our birth parents didn't get the memo. Which means we're totally unprepared for the ruthless world of Fae.
Air. Fire. Water. Earth.
No one has ever harnessed all four of them, until we arrived. And it hasn't made us any friends so far.
As the rarest Elementals ever known, we're already a threat to the four Celestial Heirs; the popular, vindictive bullies who happen to be some of the hottest guys we've ever seen. It doesn't help that they're the most dangerous beasts in the Academy. And probably on earth too.
Our fates are intertwined, but they want us gone. They've only got until the lunar eclipse to force us out and they'll stop at nothing to succeed.
We never knew we had a birthright to live up to but now that we do, we intend to claim our throne.
We can't expect any help from the faculty when it comes to defending ourselves. So if the dragon shifters want some target practice, the werewolves want someone to hunt or the vampires fancy a snack then we have to be ready. But we've been looking after each other for a long time and fighting back is in our blood.
Today's horoscope: totally screwed.

2. Zodiac Academy: Ruthless Fae- They tried to break us.
They almost did.
But we're not going anywhere.
The Celestial Heirs think the stars are on their side. But they don't know what's coming. We have to be smart. Fighting them one on one isn't an option so we have to be stealthy. Remaining under the radar won't be easy, but if we pull it off, they'll never suspect our involvement when their lives start falling apart.
Besides, they've already taken us to the brink of hell, what more can they really do?

3. The Reckoning - The answer to your question will be revealed on the Lunar Eclipse.
But when finding the truth, don't let the shadows take you.
The week of The Reckoning has begun. And senior students have been tasked with making the freshmen's lives pure hell as they prepare to take their fateful assessment.
With the Lunar Eclipse on the horizon, Tory and Darcy have more to worry about than just passing their exams. A dark plot is unfolding and the shadows are drawing closer...

4. Shadow Princess - After the events of the Lunar Eclipse, we have to learn to deal with the darkness which shadows our lives.
With a secret binding us to Darius and Orion, it seems like we've got to find a way to all work together for the greater good.
But some things are easier said than done...

5. Zodiac Academy 5: Cursed Fates - After the devastating events at Zodiac Academy, we have to deal with this darker world we're faced with.
Lionel seeks to hurt us, the Nymphs seek to hurt the entire Fae race, and between all of it, we just have to try and survive each day as it comes.
I'm afraid of everything falling apart, but it looks like it already has.

6. Fated Throne - Fate has torn us apart and sometimes I believe the stars have given up on us altogether.
Without my sister, the world seems darker than ever before and the shadows loom thicker, rising up to answer the call of the Shadow Princess and changing the face of Solaria for good.
Now Lionel Acrux has the strength to make a move for the throne, I’m not sure how much time we have left to stop him.
Our only hope is to find the Imperial Star before he does. We made the sacrifice the stars called for and we’re paying the price for that decision so it can’t be for nothing.
But with the stars turning against us at every move, and the last light in the world seeming to fade, I’m afraid we’re almost out of time.
Hope is a dangerous thing. It’s the key to us fighting on. But it could be what destroys us in the end.
One thing is for certain, I won’t stop until I have been reunited with my other half and together we will fight to take our crowns.
A war is coming.
The throne is calling for a new monarch.
And someone must answer its call.

7. Heartless Sky - The winds of fate are shifting, and it finally seems like they’ve been twisted in our favour.
On the run and cast out from society, we’ve been forced to hide from the mad man who stole our throne. But as more secrets come to light and my sister and I work harder than ever before to reach our potential and claim our birth right, the end is finally drawing closer.
There is no turning from this path now. The curse chases on our heels as time rushes by and the blood drenched destiny of the man I love looms ever closer just like the monster who stole our throne.
We must prepare for the final battle, but three things are clear now.
The cards have already been dealt.
Blood will spill for a new future to rise.
And the stars themselves can’t help us.
The fight for the throne is upon us. All hail the heartless sky.

8. Sorrow and Starlight - All stars must fall.
Bloody, lost, broken. We live to fight another day. But with so much stolen from us, can the fates ever twist in our favour again?
My sister and I have been torn apart by shadows and despair, and now we each stand alone.
Our sorrow is spun like a web, trapping us tight, and I fear our enemies will soon come to feast upon our souls.
But if I have my way, the merciless sky will have dealt us its final fortune. It’s time for us to take back the power that’s been ripped from our grasp and turn the tide of this war.
All stars must fall, and all Phoenixes must rise.
Long live the Savage Queens.

8.5 Zodiac Academy: Beyond The Veil - The stars called us.
The Veil closed at our backs.
And now death holds us in its clutches.
We were torn from life before our time, a Savage King, his queen, a betrayed son, a wronged brother, a scorned wife and so many more. We watch those we left behind as they struggle against the grip of the stars, the answers to so many of their questions within our grasp and yet out of their reach.
But what if we could find a way to answer their pleas? What if we could find a way to help them from this side of the divide? And what price would such a thing come at?

8.6 Live And Let Lionel - This is a bonus content novella to celebrate the series coming to a close and contains 100k words of bonus content from the Zodiac Academy Series.
Savage - a short story about Hail and Merissa Vega's love story
The Shimmering Springs - that night Caleb and Seth did or didn't kiss...
The moment Geraldine first saw the twins
Seth on the Moon - one Werewolf's wanderings on the moon
Night - that time the twins met the Ruthless Boys - with a never before published chapter!
Orion ‘blue’ alternate POV - BRAND NEW
Orion ‘Fairy Fair’ alternate POV
Darius 'throne room' alternate POV
Darius ‘Stars’ alternate POV - BRAND NEW
Featuring the never before seen map of Solaria!
Each chapter is introduced by Lionel Acrux, looking back on how his enemies have thwarted him and how he overcame their insufferable rebellion - BRAND NEW

9. Restless Stars - Orphans. Changelings. Princesses. Queens.
We are all and nothing now, our fate weighed on the scales of the stars and counterbalanced by the forces that oppose us.
The shadow of the false king spreads as thick as oil across the kingdom we were born to rule, and none remain untouched by its darkness.
Our crowns lay within reach if only we can claim them. All souls are at risk now and when the final battle dawns, a new regime will rise.
The time for the true reckoning is upon us and we have proven ourselves as savage as our father, as brutal as our mother, and as wild as the Elements which roar through our veins. We can only hope it is enough.
When the last sword strikes the final death in this game of fate and fortune, only one side will be victorious. The Starfall Legion charges at first light. And our destiny rides upon our shoulders as we rush into the end.
All hail the True Queens. May our rule last longer than this night.

Download Instructions:
1-8.5
https://www.up-4ever.net/1yx0f7etajuj
https://devuploads.com/xwd56eb10spw

8.6 Live And Let Lionel
https://www.up-4ever.net/z0p1rct8x1sh
https://devuploads.com/7sjxn712j1do

9. Restless Stars
https://userupload.net/iwnv8ud0rza8
https://devuploads.com/5t6jq7ccqg74
Aug 1st, 2019, 3:10 pm
Aug 29th, 2019, 3:49 pm