Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 6th, 2019, 12:09 am
Love in Sienna Series by Laura John (1, 4, 7-8 )
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 mb
Overview: Laura John is a contemporary romance author with a love for music. She lives in Alberta, Canada with her husband, two kids, and one loveable fur-baby. She loves karaoke, makeup, and of course a good glass of wine. She mixes her love of words with her love of music and hopes to transport you into a world you don't want to leave.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Secret Smiles - After relentless bullying throughout her childhood, Tia Marie Daggen dropped out of high school and homeschooled herself, determined to create a better life.Now she is one of the best band managers in the music industry. She starts out on her own when the company she works for screws her over.Her first client? Her old high school crush, Mikey Ecosta. When she lets down her guard and lets him in, things don’t go as planned. When he asks for one more chance, can Tia let go of the past and trust him with her heart?
Cocky, self-assured rocker Mikey Ecosta knows his effect on women. He flashes a sexy smile and they’re clamoring for his attention.When he meets his new manager, Tia, sparks fly, but she’s determined to keep him at arm’s length. Just when he finally convinces her to let him in, a lie rips them apart. When the truth is revealed, can he win back the one woman who can bring him to his knees, or has he lost her forever?
***This book discusses suicide and attempted suicide. In-depth details are not given, but it is spoken about at length. It also talks about mental health and drug addiction. If you feel like these subjects would be hard for you to read about, please avoid.***

4. Whispered Desires - When his beat meets her spark, Outspoken Chaos Reigns.
All Shae Court wants is a fresh start. When her life is flipped upside-down and her dream job lands in her lap, she jumps at the chance. Being the manager for Outspoken Chaos will give her the ability to take care of not only herself, but her kids.
There are three things that drummer Tyler Shepherd knows: he doesn’t do relationships, he doesn’t get involved with women fifteen years younger than him, and he most certainly doesn’t develop feelings for his manager.
The two of them meeting is like gasoline on a fire and neither one wants to get burned. Can they survive working together or is history doomed to repeat itself?

7. Tangled Love - I’ve got the life people only dream of. Fame, fortune, a great family, and even better friends. Yet my heart wants more.⁣
But it’s hard to get more when you keep a wall around your heart. Friends with benefits is easier, less mess involved.⁣
And then like out of a movie, a southern gentleman walks into my life and offers me my happily ever after. But nothing in life comes that easy, and the man who I’ve only had a physical relationship with now also wants more.⁣
How did I go from being unlucky in love to having two men fighting for my heart? I need to figure out a way to untangle this love without hurting them, or myself in the end.⁣

8. Restless Beat - Fear holds us back. Only when we let go can we let love in and truly conquer all.
I’m a rock star. I've been labeled a bad boy. A player. They aren’t wrong, but my life is not as good as it seems.
The woman I thought I wanted forever with chooses another man over me, and suddenly, I know I want more than just fame.
Life is turned upside-down and a fiery, sassy woman walks into my life, making love an appealing possibility.
Can we both push aside doubts and expectations and take a chance on love? Will I finally be able to appease the restless beat of my heart?

Download Instructions:
1, 4, 7
https://www.upload-4ever.com/y00mqefs2jpw
https://uploadrar.com/s8a0utzp4rd8

8. Restless Beat
https://www.upload-4ever.com/ttr5odyb3ifd
https://uploadrar.com/kewummvyvbeu
Sep 6th, 2019, 12:09 am
May 3rd, 2020, 6:34 am
added
4. Whispered Desires
May 3rd, 2020, 6:34 am