Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 14th, 2019, 4:25 pm
5 Books by Jennifer Millikin
Requirements: epub reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: Author Jennifer Millikin, women's fiction and romance novelist. Discover her world of stories and half-truths.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

Beyond The Pale - My whole life I’ve known Finn Jeffries and Brady Sterling would be my undoing.
The three of us were inseparable, but growing up with two boys as your best friends comes with it’s own certain type of growing pains.
As a child, Finn was wild and free, and grew up to be a devilishly handsome man with a smirk that frustrated me as much as it did other things to me.
Brady was brave and loyal, and the kind of man he grew into didn't surprise me a bit: devoted and gallant, with a handsome, trustworthy face that made my heart beat faster.
We went our separate ways for college, but now it’s eight years later and a pact we made back then has brought us back to our hometown.
Back to the complicated situation we ran from.
Back to the love triangle we never really escaped.
I love them both, and it’s time for me to make a choice.
I’ve always known one of them would be my forever, I just never knew which one.
And I still don’t.

One Good Thing - Today's the day I was supposed to say ‘I do’.
Kiss the groom, cut the cake, and dance our first dance as husband-and-wife.
So much for forever.
Instead of sipping fruity cocktails and soaking up the sun on my honeymoon, I’ve escaped to Lonesome, Oregon. It seems as good a place as any to lick my wounds. It's peaceful, remote, and my favorite person in the world lives here: my grandma. She needs help running the Sweet Escape Bed and Breakfast, and I need a place to lie low while I attempt to recover from the mess my life has become.
And it appears I’m not the only person here who’s running from something painful. A gorgeous man with sad eyes has been holed up in cabin seven since he arrived. I told myself to stay away from him, but my curiosity got the better of me.
If only I hadn't knocked on his door.
That’s when things got a whole lot more complicated.
I came to Lonesome to recover from a broken heart, but with a man like him around? Something tells me I’ll be leaving with a heart more damaged than it was when I arrived.

The Least Amount Of Awful - Colbie Jones has worked hard to design a pain-free life. So when she catches her boyfriend cheating, it doesn’t hurt that much. But when Colbie receives a call that her estranged father, Emmett, has been badly injured, she realizes it’s time to pack her bags and finally face him — and that’s going to hurt.
Colbie’s arrival sends shock waves through the small town, but it affects Jake Whittier most of all. Single-dad and foreman of Jones Construction, Jake sees Emmett as the father he no longer has, and that makes him an opponent of all things Colbie Jones.
Jake’s obvious animosity doesn’t bother Colbie, because she’s leaving in three days, tops. But then her dad asks her to stay and take over his business while he recovers, and Colbie hears herself agreeing before she has fully considered the proposal. Never mind that she has no idea how to build a house.
Jake will just have to deal with having her around.
But the more time Colbie spends with Jake, the more she sees why the rest of the town likes him. And once Colbie meets Jake’s son, it’s all downhill from there.
Colbie thought the most challenging part of this arrangement would be having to work with Jake.
But falling for him
That would be awful.

Better Than Most - Rhodes Porter.
A name Georgia Whittier would prefer never cross her lips again. Not only was her older brother's best friend her first love, her first everything, but he broke her heart for a reason she still hasn't fully accepted. To make it worse, Georgia couldn't properly nurse her broken heart, because nobody knew about the love affair.
A decade has passed, and Georgia is all grown up. She's twenty-seven, a college graduate who had a real world job. Had. Her small hometown of Green Haven isn't flush with teaching jobs, but she knew that when she moved back home. She's making ends meet with odd jobs, and has rediscovered her old love of West Coast swing dancing. Life isn't great, but it's good enough.
Until Rhodes returns to Green Haven. For good.
As much as Georgia would prefer to banish him from her life, she can't. See: Brother's best friend. Now Rhodes is everywhere. Her brother's wedding. At a family barbecue. On the sidewalk across the street while Georgia waits in line at the post office.
And that broken heart Georgia thought had healed? It hasn't. Because Rhodes is just like before. Better, even.
Georgia is determined to keep Rhodes at arm's length, even when he's buying her blackberry orange jam at the Sierra Grande farmer's market. Even when he's holding eye contact a beat too long. Especially when she finds out the old note she wrote him is still sewn into the brim of his baseball hat.
The hat he still wears.
Every day it gets more difficult for Georgia to refuse her heart.
But if what Georgia wants is a reason not to fall in love with Rhodes again, she need look no further.
Rhodes is holding onto it. All these years he's kept the truth of why he left her a secret, but secrets have a way of revealing themselves.
And this one? It's a doozy.

Here For The Cake - A week on an island sounds like the stuff of beach dreams, but for Paisley Royce, it's a nightmare. Her little sister is marrying her ex-college sweetheart, and Paisley is serving as maid of honor. To add insult to injury, nobody will let Paisley forget she’s single.
Bachelorette weekend changes everything when she runs into her old college frenemy, Klein Madigan.
Klein is still intelligent and funny, and somehow time has only made him more attractive.
Paisley is Klein’s ‘one that got away’, not that he’d ever admit it to her. A colossal misstep (and one terrible kiss) in college sealed their fate.
Or so they thought.
Klein’s an aspiring author allergic to social media. Paisley owns a digital marketing agency.
A brilliant plan is hatched: A trip across the country for a week of faking out her family in exchange for her firm marketing his work.
One hastily scrawled and signed contract on a bar napkin later, Paisley and Klein embark on a journey of tension, only one bed, and fake dating shenanigans.
Paisley’s goal is to survive the week.
Klein’s plan is to enjoy the sun, sand, and wedding cake.
But then there’s a scorching kiss to make up for that bad one in college.
And another kiss in a lighthouse during a thunderstorm. A gentle palm on Paisley’s lower back, and a reassuring hand squeeze under the table.
Everyone is convinced Klein and Paisley are the real deal, but as the week wears on, they begin to wonder if the only people they’re kidding are themselves.

Download Instructions:
first 3
https://uploady.io/f7ksqbw2nlg7
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/gb29rtlfcvie

Better Than Most
https://devuploads.com/zjwayx0l6jzu
https://www.up-4ever.net/sylbfktnoj1f

Here For The Cake
https://mega4upload.com/vcpx4rxtcnuz
https://devuploads.com/xw485ybwe6en
Oct 14th, 2019, 4:25 pm
Mar 2nd, 2023, 3:25 am