Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 14th, 2020, 12:25 pm
8 Novels by Kitty Thomas
Requirements: .ePUB/MOBI Reader, 2.1 MB
Overview: KITTY THOMAS writes dark stories that play with power and have unconventional HEAs. She began publishing in early 2010 with her bestselling COMFORT FOOD and is considered one of the original authors of the dark romance subgenre.
Genre: Romance, Suspense

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

The Escape Artist: Claire was held captive for 43 days by a man who did unspeakable things to her.
Three years after her escape, she gets her revenge. The only problem is, she's got the wrong man.
God help her if he escapes.

Perfection: Everyone thought I was married to the perfect man. But if Conall Walsh were perfect, I wouldn't have killed him.
I thought I got away with it until I received an anonymous note at the ballet company I dance for:

You were a very bad girl. If you don't want me to report what I know about last night, meet me at the old opera house after rehearsal. I will tell you the price of my silence when you arrive. If you speak of this or bring anyone with you... no deal.
But his price isn't money. It's me.

THIS BOOK IS A STANDALONE contemporary dark romance.

The Game Maker: I was too isolated. I was about to be evicted. I made a final desperate call to the man who ruined my life, but he didn't come for me.
Someone else did.

And then there was Seven. When I first woke in the cell, I thought he was my captor, but he is a pawn, like me.
Seven is beautiful and kind. I want him so much I can barely breathe. He wants to protect me from our captor, but he can't.
We are both locked inside a game neither of us can ever hope to win, and even though it's wrong, I'm starting to want both men, not just the good one... the monster as well.
*This is a standalone dark contemporary romance.*

The Proposal: I got in over my head.
I bit off more than I could chew.
And now my fate is sealed to the most ruthless man I know.
Two hundred and fifty guests. They think they know what’s happening today. But they don’t have a clue.
My wedding day. But it’s so much more than that.

The Monster Keeps Me Safe (May 2021 Reissue): At some point, right before my memory clicked off, the nightmare fairy must have paid the world a visit. Everything is just… gone, a tangle of blank confusion.

And now I live in a castle. Every little girl’s dream, right? Except it’s not. It’s twisted and abandoned and fake. I’m supposed to be safe here with my husband, but how can I be safe when I don’t remember him? How can I be safe when he feels so wrong?
Then a new monster comes to take me to a new life and a new cage far from the castle and the promise of safety.
NOTE: This book was previously published as Tabula Rasa.

Berserker: I have a special power: the ability to calm a berserker, but I’ve been warned never to use it. My mother said: “If you see a berserker in a rage… not your monkeys, not your circus. Get the hell away. They’re too dangerous, and you’ll lose your freedom.”

But the thing is… we’re flying 30,000 feet in the air in a speeding aluminum cage, and there’s a berserker raging out in the aisle beside me. Security won’t be able to hold him. They won’t be strong enough. They have no idea what they’re dealing with. And if he gets a taste of blood, he’s going to rampage through the entire plane leaving a path of death and destruction, including me.

I’ve never used my power before. I’m afraid it won’t work and he’ll turn on me, but I know all too well what these beasts are capable of. There’s nowhere to go, and he’s just getting started. I have one option: Calm him, and hope I can escape when the plane lands.

The Monster Keeps Me Safe (2023 Reissue): I didn’t know I was a captive. How could I? I didn’t have my memory. He could have told me anything about the world, and he did.
And I believed him.
Until the day a mysterious stranger showed up, killed the man I’d believed was my husband, and decided to take me with him.
I don’t know what he plans to do with me, but it can’t be anything good.
But at least the world still exists.

The Monster Keeps Me Safe is a dark romance standalone with an HEA and NO cliffhangers. This title was previously published as Tabula Rasa. This edition includes a new prologue and bonus epilogue.

The Game Maker (2024 Reissue): "Don't worry, Pretty Toy. You'll get your turn soon enough."
I am the game maker, and Kate is my perfect, beautiful prey.
Picture it... a desperate recently-evicted Cinderella waiting on a prince who isn't coming, tossed mercilessly into a cell... trapped with a strange man...

That's Seven, the other contestant in the game. I plan to corrupt him, make him dark like me... maybe make his hero armor just a little less shiny. He wants her, too, after all. I can see it in his eyes. And I don't mind sharing... if it breaks her.
They will dance my dance and play my game. As each level unlocks and she falls deeper into my brutal web, she will become mine.

Body, mind, and soul.
She will give herself willingly, not only to the man in her cell, but to me as well. Possibly both at the same time. I haven't decided yet.
I have so many surprises in store for her. For both of them.

Download Instructions:
First 7 Books:
https://devuploads.com/5mtd6fhalitv
https://www.up-4ever.net/7mxgehb7zylg

The Monster Keeps Me Safe (2023 Reissue):
https://devuploads.com/0c7zp4lw65wr
https://www.upload-4ever.com/eogvputals85

The Game Maker (2024 Reissue):
https://devuploads.com/4jva98fakb8k
https://www.up-4ever.net/gx1vjrw24tn9
Jan 14th, 2020, 12:25 pm

I will be unavailable for the next two weeks, please do contact merry60 for reups. Please be patient and do not use the reupload button, thank you!
Jul 15th, 2020, 2:57 pm
Added: The Game Maker
Jul 15th, 2020, 2:57 pm
Oct 14th, 2020, 10:47 am
Added: The Proposal
Oct 14th, 2020, 10:47 am
May 19th, 2021, 11:15 am
Added: The Monster Keeps Me Safe (May 2021 Reissue)
May 19th, 2021, 11:15 am
Apr 3rd, 2023, 8:56 am
Added: The Monster Keeps Me Safe (2023 Reissue)
Apr 3rd, 2023, 8:56 am
Apr 24th, 2024, 11:43 am
Added: The Game Maker (2024 Reissue)
Apr 24th, 2024, 11:43 am