Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 7th, 2012, 12:06 am
Only Series by Elizabeth Lowell
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | 4 mb
Overview: Elizabeth Lowell is the author of numerous historical and contemporary novels, many of which have been New York Times bestsellers, including four masterful works of romantic suspense featuring the Donovan family. Ms. Lowell lives in Anacortes, Washington, with her husband with whom she writes mystery novels under a pseudonym.
Image Image Image Image

Only His (1)
Escaping the ravages of the Civil War, a gently reared lady must leave behind everything she knows -- and trust her life and her future to a dangerous gunfighter with a passion for vengeance.

A team of prize Arabian horses is all that Willow Moran has left—and Caleb Black is the only man who can help her reach her brother in the Colorado Rockies. But she fears this stranger who burns to avenge the wrongs of treacherous men. For Caleb is as wild and unpredictable as the uncivilized land he loves. Yet, though she challenges him at every turn, the spirited southern lady knows this proud, enigmatic loner is her destiny. And no matter what peril awaits, they must face it together—for Willow has become a fever in Caleb's blood . . . awakening a need so fierce that he would defeat the devil himself to possess her.

Only Mine (2)
The bastard son of a viscount and a Cheyenne shaman's daughter, Wolfe Lonetree agrees to rescue the pampered Lady Jessica from an unwanted impending wedding—but only if she will be his wife.

NaÏve and shockingly innocent, Lady Jessica Charteris tricked a rugged, handsome stranger into a marriage in name only in order to escape a union with a vile British lord. Totally unprepared for the hardships awaiting her in America, she is terrified by the prospect of life in the harsh and magnificent land at the edge of the Rockies. But even more frightening is Wolfe himself—a man whose raw sensuality leaves her breathless. Her proud, virile new "husband" is not one to be trifled with, nor will he be denied what his heart fervently desires—for only in Wolfe Lonetree's arms can Jessica truly learn the unparalleled joy of becoming the right man's woman.

Only You (3)
Made desperate by poverty and loss, Evelyn Starr Johnson sees a golden opportunity to win back her lost status by recovering the treasure map stolen from her murdered foster parents. And with nothing left to wager but her innocence, the beautiful card shark stares coolly at their killers across the poker table - then stacks the deck and deals the winning hand to a handsome, unsuspecting stranger.
When the exquisite temptress he won at a card game runs off with rest of his winnings, sharpshooter Matt ′Reno′ Moran vows to hunt her down-never dreaming it is his destiny to join forces with the thieving female on a dangerous search for hidden gold. But, come hell or high water, Reno is determined to reclaim everything that is rightfully his - including the tempestuous woman who calls herself ′Evening Star′, who Reno dares not love, but desires with all his soul.

Only Love (4)
Cast adrift during the War Between the States, Shannon Conner grew to womanhood in a lonely cabin high in the Colorado Rockies. Though stubborn and courageous, Shannon is ill-prepared to deal with the predatory Culpepper brothers—and the intoxicating ardour of the man who defends her honour, Rafael 'Whip' Moran.

A loner and a wanderer, a man tied to no place or promise, Whip aids the wary young 'widow' who has a walk like honey and a determined grip on her shotgun. But neither the Culpeppers nor grizzlies are as dangerous to Whip as the passion Shannon offers him—a passion that could cost Whip the freedom that is as much a part of him as his soul.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/nnslkk3ve5yt

Mirror:
https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/VC6jJsYi/file.html
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/68mweo3fzm67
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8el5ym3svibjy8f/EL-OS.rar/file
Sep 7th, 2012, 12:06 am

Send me a PM if any of my links are dead.
If there is any problem with my releases, please tell me! If you don't tell me, I don't know.