Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 1st, 2012, 5:06 am
What an Earl Wants and Kiss From a Rogue by Shirley Karr
Requirements: .ePUB or .MOBI reader | 1.7 mb
Overview: Living in England as an Air Force brat gave SHIRLEY KARR an appreciation of all things British. After a flirtation with journalism, she embraced the world of romance, trading headlines for “happily-ever-afters.” Now she makes her home in Portland, Oregon, with her husband and the cat who owns them.

When not writing, reading, or researching, Shirley designs jewelry, is learning to play the guitar, and searches for the perfect sugar-free chocolate.
Genre: Historical Romance (Regency)

Image Image

What an Earl Wants
    What's a lord to do?

The devilishly attractive Earl of Sinclair is having trouble holding onto servants, what with so many of them pairing up and running off to be wed. Luckily, his able new secretary, J. Quincy, seems scrupulously loyal, and possesses the invaluable ability to flawlessly forge the master's signature. But imagine Sinclair's surprise when he discovers the "J" stands for "Josephine." His cherished employee is, in actuality, a quite delectable lady in disguise.

Jo desperately needs this position, and never actually lied about her gender—though she didn't quite expect Sinclair's keen eye to expose the truth so quickly. If the ton fins out, the scandal could be devastating. But Jo believes she can still be of service to the dashing lord. The greatest difficulty, however, will be keeping her mind on business with Sinclair standing so tantalisingly, intoxicatingly close. And what this earl wants, he usually gets.

Kiss From a Rogue
    A woman of the night . . .

Her inherited estate is bankrupt, but Lady Sylvia Montgomery will never allow the townsfolk who depend on her to starve. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and the plucky beauty reluctantly assumes the leadership of a smuggling operation—a mantle that fits her surprisingly well. However, the perilous enterprise may be more than one resourceful, genteel lady can manage alone. Luckily, help is on the way—in a most deliciously enticing masculine form!

A rogue in training . . .

Stripped of all familial responsibilities when his brother, the earl, returns from war, Anthony Sinclair has decided to become a rakehell. His pursuit of pleasure has led him to a village with a secret—and to an intoxicating lady involved in criminal activities. By rights, he should simply seduce the wench, have his way with her, then vanish. But the bewitching Sylvia has captured Tony's heart. And to win her love he will join her in turbulent and dangerously exciting waters where no true rake would ever venture.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/f5x5piv9imz5

Mirror:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/db5gb7o7w109ad2/SK-SS.rar/file
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/g6up56agby08
Oct 1st, 2012, 5:06 am

Send me a PM if any of my links are dead.
If there is any problem with my releases, please tell me! If you don't tell me, I don't know.