Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 7th, 2021, 11:50 am
Covington Billionaires: Books 7-9 (Covington Billionaires Box Sets #3) by Erin Swann
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1 MB
Overview: Three more delightfully sinful stories. Contains: Caught by the Billionaire, The Driven Billionaire, and Nailing the Billionaire.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Caught by the Billionaire:
Nail the crooked billionaire. Simple enough, until he changed the rules.
The directive was clear: get Vincent Benson. The undercover assignment would make or break Ashley's FBI career. Could she take down her one-time high school sweetheart?

Vincent gets a cryptic, threatening note. Then, an employee hacks his computer. He jumps at the chance to hire the one person he can trust: the girl from his past, Ashley.

When their mutual attraction re-ignites, the rules go out the window. Moves by an unseen enemy unite them in a search for the truth. It has to end badly for one of them. What will happen when the opposition makes a move to checkmate?

The Driven Billionaire:
When his best friend's sister returns to town, the secret she hides threatens them both.

Out of a job and evicted from her apartment, Brittney leaves town. Her only alternative: the vacant house left to her by her grandmother. But, it's in Los Angeles, the town she'd vowed she would never return to.

Family rules dictate a transfer to London for Zack. Brittney's arrival at the abandoned house next door makes obeying the rules more difficult than ever. The hardest of all: keep your hands off your best friend's sister.

Their mutual attraction re-ignites and the walls tumble down. When danger from Brittney's past finds her, Zack must pull her close to protect her. Will the truth of why she left town years ago destroy them both?

Nailing the Billionaire:
I would do anything to take him down.
Jennifer:
The world thinks the billionaire is just another debonair CEO. I know better. I'll trap him with his own lies and make him pay for what he did.

When I got close enough to enact my plan, my rational brain understood he was the devil in a suit, but my hormones missed the memo. Now, everything he does, everything he says, turns my reality upside down. I'm falling for him and nothing makes sense anymore.

I shouldn't have gotten so close. Vengeance should have been simple, swift, and sweet. It isn't going to be any of those things.

Dennis:
The first anonymous news story was bad, and the second was worse. Finding the mole in our midst had proved impossible.
When she pulled off a deal that had been out of my reach, she got my attention. She was the whole package, brains and irresistible beauty.
We got closer with every touch, with every kiss, with every night--until everything fell apart.

I had no reason to suspect her--until it was too late.

Download Instructions:
https://rg.to/file/20fc0c5199ebdea110029c271638eeba
(Closed Filehost) http://lilfile.com/r09ShA
Jul 7th, 2021, 11:50 am