Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 7th, 2021, 2:23 pm
Lucien: The Razorback MC Book 1 by Bonnie Patrick
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 183 KB
Overview: Growing up in a military household I only had my brother to depend on. Father was always out for months at a time, and mommy dearest died before my brother knew her as a real mother. So, I took care of my little brother.
I made sure he had food and school lunch and just about anything he needed. And when I turned 17, got my first job, I started to get him things he wanted. I got him a game system, I got him books and a laptop. I took care of him.
Then he turned into a Marine jar head just like our father. But he was still my little brother. But since he was in the Middle East... I had no one. No friends, no family, and certainly no love.
Until I come across a flirty biker, Lucien, that apparently can't seem to leave me alone.

All I had meant to do was talk up the babe in the damn coffee shop. She was always here. Always making the coffee. Never actually talking to the people. She didn't even have a nametag.
Then came the gun and the threats. I stepped up, I took the asshat down. But not before he called the owner, Jackie, by name, trying to take her. It wasn't a robbery, it was a kidnapping. In broad fucking daylight.
It was my damn luck that the honey I wanted to get to know turned out to be the owner that had a gun in her face, and for some reason, I had a feeling that it wasn't the first time she had one pointed at her.
the fucking bastard got away after she decided to hit him over the head and missed and hit me. So now... I am her very personal body guard.
I just hoped she didn't mind my kid, my club, and my dirty mouth. If she didn't then she would fit right in
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/atd3hiqi9dh0

Mirror:
https://www.restfilee.com/3x2k4cfujlbp

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 7th, 2021, 2:23 pm