Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 26th, 2022, 4:33 am
I wish I could do more from my little home here in Canada, aside from showing love and support for right now.
I can't imagine what it's like to go to bed at night and not know what the morning light will bring, and not know if you're safe.

God bless the Ukrainian people and I pray this madness ends and that the rest of world stands and supports Ukraine to push back on Putin. Bully's can be beaten when we all stand up against him and show him Ukraine is not alone.

My thoughts and prayers for the safety of you and your family, friends and fellow countrymen.
Feb 26th, 2022, 4:33 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 4:44 am
So grateful for this site's existence and all the work you do here. My support and thoughts are with you and your people during these horrific attacks.
I hope Ukraine gets more of the assistance it needs to defend and protect itself and stop Putin's attempts to demonize and dominate your country.
Feb 26th, 2022, 4:44 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 5:16 am
Thoughts, prayers, and love from Kentucky...

UPDATE: I understand your frustration with all the thoughts and prayers...I am likewise frustrated by their, and my own, futility in this matter. I have written to my representatives and encouraged others in my area to do the same (thank you kindly for the template). Though much of what my family's business and others in our area (and all over the world) are doing is merely symbolic, I am hopeful that omnipresent, provocative, and in-your-face symbolism and symbolic actions will translate into the interest, attention, and urgency this travesty calls for. I will continue to check this thread for other ways folks can help.
Feb 26th, 2022, 5:16 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 5:39 am
I am so sorry for all that you and your country men and women are going through in these horrific attacks. Hopefully your country receives the aid it needs to protect yourselves and your families from further atrocities.
Feb 26th, 2022, 5:39 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 6:53 am
I feel your frustration and your pain, be strong you will survive this. I assure you that in the rest of the history of mankind this will remain as a stain on the soul of Russia.
What is the most helpful thing any one can do to help? Is it money? These tyrants and their fragile male egos... :roll: responsible for tearing apart families, killing women, children, elderly, and taking away men's freedom to live their life in relative peace need to be stripped of their power, publicly shamed and humiliated. I only wish this was the reality instead of what is currently happening.

Feb 26th, 2022, 7:02 am
Dear brother,
You may not know me but I pray for you and your people everyday.
The Lord has ordained you to be the light to this dark world.
Honestly words fail to convey the love and respect I have for you and your people.
May the Lord God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob help you and keep you.
Ps 23
... Though I walk through the shadows of the valley of death I shall fear no evil for thou art with me...
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:02 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:07 am
Gods bless you all.
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:07 am

7Z file? Free Open Source for 7Z ZIP & RAR 7-zip.org
Suspect a virus?
Check with Virustotal.com - it simultaneously scans files with > 60 antivirus & security products.
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:28 am
Feeling bad and angry at the issue. My heart goes out to the Ukranians. Stay strong brothers and sisters. More power to you! Best wishes from India.
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:28 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:40 am
My heart is broken, I feel sorrow for Ukraine is being invaded and attacked by evil tyrant, I am angry that western countries are all talk but no real action stopping that war, I am disgusted by China who supports Russia. And I feel sad that I don’t know what to do to help but only praying for Ukraine everyday. God bless all Ukrainian and punish Putin for his sins and bloods on his hands.
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:40 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:50 am
All the previous posters have said everything and more, I echo their words.

I hope that you and your countrymen prevail, almost all of the world support you.

Good luck and best wishes to you all.
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:50 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:53 am
Thank you for keeping us updated on your situation.
I am so very sorry and fully embarrassed that my country is sending the equivalent of thoughts and prayers, because sanctions are really just a joke at this point.
I will continue to call out my government to support y'all with more than 'sanctions'.
Is it helpful for us to donate or some other method of support?
I deeply appreciate this site but far beyond that this is a nightmare scenario for Ukraine and I fear for everyone impacted.
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:53 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:56 am
I am French and i feel very bad to know that Europe didn't make more for THIS EUROPEAN COUNTRY

WHAT A SHAME TO BE EUROPEAN
As history teach us!!! WE WILL PAY THIS ACT OF COWARDICE HARD PRICE LATER!!!

UKRAINIAN CITIZEN I AM WITH YOU (You deserve freedom and free choice of your future!!!)
I REGRET TO BE OLD NOT TO BE ABLE ANY MORE TO HELP DIRECTLY ON THE SITE TO FIGHT THE FUCKING DICTATOR
Sorry for my poor English! I am just French)[/i][/b]
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:56 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:58 am
I hope that the sanctions against nazi Russian president and all parts of economy in Russia will raise more than are now. I'm from Slovakia and part of Ukraine was in the past part of Slovakia(Czechoslovakia) i.e. Uzgorod, even part of my family was born there. And I'm affraid that Putin won't stop with Ukraine, there are more former Soviet republics (Moldovia, Lithuania, Estonia i.e). We are with you brothers. As I can see there are 7500 (so far) your citizens - mainly women and children that already fled Ukraine to Slovakia. I wish you all the best, God bless you all.
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:58 am
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:59 am
I am Polish living in U.S and I stand with Ukraine!
Feb 26th, 2022, 7:59 am

"I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost