Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 27th, 2023, 7:49 am
Israel ❤ Ukraine
Love and full support from Israel !

FUCK Putin !
Oct 27th, 2023, 7:49 am
Oct 28th, 2023, 1:08 pm
No words can say how devastatingly heartbreaking this is for Ukraine, but I just want to say I support you totally. There’s not much I can do globally, but on a local level I offer any support I can, your country and your people have my love, admiration and solidarity. I hope that this will end soon, without further loss for anyone. Nobody can ever “win” a war, everybody loses, some more that others.
Oct 28th, 2023, 1:08 pm
Oct 29th, 2023, 2:45 pm
Saddly with this amount of mines it will take years to demine... força Ukrania!
Oct 29th, 2023, 2:45 pm
Oct 30th, 2023, 10:33 pm
People from US and Europe - you can help people of Ukraine with almost no cost for you!

Please write letters to your congressmans, local and global politicians, where you express your concern about situation in Ukraine.Tell them you are deeply concerned with russian aggression against Ukraine and that you think your country must increase military and financial support to Ukraine in order to help this country fight the aggressor. Tell them you condemn russian unprovoked aggression against Ukraine and that you consider current Russia's government a threat to whole civilized world, so the sanctions against this russian terrorist-state must be extended and prolonged. Ask your congressman what exactly are they planning to do in order to make your government provide more military help to Ukraine. Let them know it's very important for you as a voter to know their opinion on supporting Ukraine. And one more very IMPORTANT thing: let them also know that you expect them to take a public stand regarding the question of increasing support to Ukraine.

Please ask all adult members of your family to write such letters (either via website contacts or by regular mail). Your support on this matter is very important. In this way your politicians will know that you, the electorate, demand the decisive actions from them on a matter of increasing support to Ukraine.

Thank you.
Oct 30th, 2023, 10:33 pm
Nov 20th, 2023, 2:52 pm
Hoping the conflict is resolved quickly, with little loss of life. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Stay strong, Ukrainians!
Nov 20th, 2023, 2:52 pm
Nov 21st, 2023, 12:45 pm
I'll try to directly support as much as I can. We have been trying to support Ukrainian creators in the hard rock and metal community as we can. We regularly assist with campaigns for Support, we send items for care packages and drives with music and stuff for displaced people, and we have tried talking to our so called representative. We'll try to do more here, but, fixed income and all. We can't imagine trying to keep this up during hell. I hope I translated this correctly!
Oh, and FU@K PUTIN AND HIS PSYCHOS!
За єдину, незалежну та суверенну Україну
Za yedynu, nezalezhnu ta suverennu Ukrayinu
Nov 21st, 2023, 12:45 pm
Nov 23rd, 2023, 6:48 am
I follow news and developments regarding Ukraine daily. Especially that LIVE Reddit thread.

The carnage is heartbreaking. I wish international bodies and world governments would do more to hasten Ukraine's victory. If they had what they needed in the numbers necessary, the war would be over.
Nov 23rd, 2023, 6:48 am
Nov 23rd, 2023, 7:35 am
In my small belgian village, we collect humanitarian and send it ourselve by truck via Polland ( on truck / month )

we have also refugees, your 6 - 12 school level is far above our ( sometimes frustrating for my kids , lol )

Victory to Ukraine
Nov 23rd, 2023, 7:35 am
Dec 1st, 2023, 11:01 pm
Fuck putler and russists orcs!!! Greeting from Poland.
Слава Україні!
Dec 1st, 2023, 11:01 pm
Dec 5th, 2023, 11:32 pm
This week, the White House warned that the US is set to run out of funds to aid Ukraine by the end of the year, saying a failure by Congress to approve new support would "kneecap" Ukraine and increase "the likelihood of Russian military victories." Meanwhile, on the Hill, negotiations over the bill to fund Ukraine have stalled in both the Senate and House, with both parties tied up in a battle over border security.

We urgently ask that you to call your Representatives, especially in the House, and demand that aid to Ukraine passes.

The link below has easy to use instructions for calling (more effective) or writing:
http://www.votervoice.net/Shares/BEOy4A5KBCVOaA0uZAd7FAA

It takes less than a minute to make a difference.
Dec 5th, 2023, 11:32 pm
Dec 7th, 2023, 7:58 pm
Glad to see this still going with recent updates! Especially happy to see Disk4mat's recent post on US aid to Ukraine.
Call or write to your House/Senate Rep ASAP if able:
"We urgently ask that you to call your Representatives, especially in the House, and demand that aid to Ukraine passes.

The link below has easy to use instructions for calling (more effective) or writing:
http://www.votervoice.net/Shares/BEOy4A5KBCVOaA0uZAd7FAA

It takes less than a minute to make a difference."
Dec 7th, 2023, 7:58 pm
Dec 8th, 2023, 7:36 pm
I hope this does not go the way of Finland where they had to surrender land to the Soviets/Russians as a way to end the conflict.

I wish your brave military and people all the best luck, Your efforts and the Russian crimes are not going un noticed.
Dec 8th, 2023, 7:36 pm
Dec 20th, 2023, 9:30 am
From Lisbon all our support to you and your family and friends. Soon the tide will turn into you favour. Keep strong and believe you'll be in EU an NATO soon. Cheers
Dec 20th, 2023, 9:30 am