Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 17th, 2022, 1:14 pm
Dixie Reapers MC series (#15-18,20) by Harley Wylde
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 708 KB
Overview: Harley is the international bestselling author of the Dixie Reapers and Devil's Boneyard series.

When Harley is writing, her motto is the hotter the better. Off the charts sex, commanding men, and the women who can't deny them. If you want men who talk dirty, are sexy as hell, and take what they want, then you've come to the right place.

Harley Wylde is the "wilder" side of award-winning science fiction/paranormal romance author Jessica Coulter Smith. For fans of Gay Erotic Fantasy Romance, Harley/Jessica also writes as Dulce Dennison.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

Thunder (#15)
Amity -- I knew people could be cruel. I never thought the entire school and town would turn against me. And why? Because I trusted the wrong person. I thought Evan loved me. How could I have been so wrong? He used me. Humiliated me. Then my parents threw me out. I’d hit rock bottom when Thunder found me. He didn’t just get me off the bridge that night. He saved me in every way that counted. He’s my rock. My hero. My everything. I only hope one day he’ll come to love me as much as I love him.

Thunder -- My club is my life. My family. And I’ll do anything for them. But I’ve kept a secret. Something from my past. Before I became a Dixie Reaper. When Portia asks for help, I can’t deny her. So I go out into the storm. I didn’t realize the impact it would have on me. Seeing Amity on the bridge, ready to jump, brought it all back. Now I’ll save her because I have no other choice. I failed in the past. I won’t this time. One look in her eyes, and I know she’s meant to be mine. I will lay her demons to rest. Get revenge for her and our baby. Every man who’s touched her, hurt her, will answer to me. And I’m sending them all straight to hell.

Savior (#16)
Dessa -- I’ve always known Sonja, my foster sister, thrives on chaos. It never occurred to me she’d go so far as to buy children, then use them as leverage against a club of bikers. When armed men burst through the door, I’m terrified -- not only of them, but of losing little Junie and Judd. Those kids mean everything to me, but they’re not really mine. I know I can’t keep them. And when the bikers walk out with the children, I don’t even try to stop them. Without Sonja and the kids, I’m alone. The darkness I’ve held at bay starts to close in on me, and I have to wonder… how much longer before I join my family on the other side?

Savior -- I only wanted my daughter. When I find her, I didn’t count on a sweet angel keeping watch. I should walk away. But Dessa loves my little girl as if she were her own. I feel like a monster taking Junie away from her. There’s a sadness in her eyes. It tugs at me, makes me want to protect her. So I give in to my instincts, and I take Dessa with me. I didn’t count on falling under her spell. She’s wrapped me around her finger, and I’m not sure I really mind.

Grimm (#17)
Oksana – Growing up in the Bratva wasn’t easy, especially for a woman. At twenty, I thought I’d get married soon. Start my own family. All approved by my family, of course. It never occurred to me, my father would implicate me in his shady dealings, or that I’d be punished in the most severe way. So I run, with the help of a friend, and go straight to the Dixie Reapers. I don’t know what I expected. Certainly not for a sexy man to make my heart flutter, or make me wish for things I shouldn’t. I’m pretty sure I’m falling for him. Grimm will do his best to keep me safe, but who’s going to protect my heart?

Grimm –The Bratva is in my rearview, where I want them to stay. I haven’t heard from my last remaining relative in a long, long time. So when Nikolai sends Oksana to me, it’s a bit of a shock, to say the least. But the more I get to know her, the more protective I feel. In my gut, I know she’s mine. The Bratva can try to take her if they want… anyone who comes for my woman better have their affairs in order. I’ll put every last one of them in the ground.

Python (#18)
Galina – All my life I’ve been taught to obey men without question, but when I find out my father has offered my hand in marriage to Dima, a man who’s already killed two women, I know I’ve had enough. The Vor offers me a chance to run, and I take it. Living with the Dixie Reapers MC was supposed to be temporary. When I see one of the club girls harassing Python, I step in. Maybe I shouldn’t have. I never thought something so simple would become a complicated situation.

Python – All I wanted was to enjoy the single life forever. Didn’t matter if the pretty little Russian caught my eye. I wasn’t the type to settle down. Then she went and claimed me in front of a club girl. The officers in my club are having far too much fun with this. I’d planned to keep her at arm’s length -- until I found out she was in danger. With trouble breathing down her neck, I don’t have a choice. I’ll make her mine in every way that matters. Anyone dares to touch her, even the Bratva, and I’ll bury them.

Prophet (#20)
Ares – My life hasn’t always been kittens and rainbows. I spent years as a captive, so when someone breaks into the compound and threatens my little siblings, I go with the kidnappers instead. I’ve survived being enslaved before, but the little ones wouldn’t make it. I can only hope the club will find me in time.

Prophet – I’ve been patiently waiting for Ares to not only be old enough for me to date her, but also for her to be ready. But I waited too f**king long, and now she’s been taken. The bastard who has her is going to pay, and once she’s back in my arms, I’m never letting her go again.

Download Instructions:
All (except 20)
https://mega4upload.com/i3r6i4zjlji4
https://uploady.io/2wd1g9m0q47n

https://uploadrar.com/6syxu0lvc84m
https://upfiles.com/MNq4

(Closed Filehost) http://skyve.io/b8sgnr8r1obt
https://uploadrar.com/hgjw9mq28dlx

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 17th, 2022, 1:14 pm

Jul 22nd, 2022, 1:58 pm
Added #16