Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 4th, 2022, 3:16 pm
Billionaire Kings Series by Eva Winners (1-5)
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 3.1 MB
Overview: She loves yoga, wine and her kiddos. In her spare time, she seeks adventures either hiking through trails or exploring the beaches.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. Contract of a Billionaire - The first time I met Alessio Russo I was eighteen. He’d barged into my room. I yelled. He yelled. We argued.
I slammed the door into the jerk’s face. Then I discovered that the drool-worthy prick was my best friend’s oldest brother -- who had connections to Cassio King and the mafia. The freaking mafia!
The second time I saw him was at his mother’s funeral. He didn’t seem to recognize me. Or so I thought until we ended up tangled up between the sheets and he referred to our first encounter.
The next time we saw each other was at his father’s funeral - the funeral of the very same man that had threatened my life.
It turned out Alessio Russo was a gentleman even when he was a savage. We bickered. We kissed. We fought. We made love.
He thrilled me and scared me. Still, we slowly started to find a way to each other but before I had a chance to come clean with him, I had to leave the country.
Then all hell broke loose.

2. Misdeeds of a Billionaire - My one-night stand.
A ruthless bastard.
A heartless billionaire.
The man who ruled his empire with a cold head and an even colder heart. And most importantly, my son’s father. Except, he wasn’t aware of that little fact. To the media, Byron Ashford is a Billionaire King. To me, he’s a reminder of the hottest, most forbidden, night of my life. And my biggest mistake.
I hadn’t seen him in years and hoped we’d never cross paths again.
But then, my best-laid plans always seem to go astray. Now, I need his help to bail me out of trouble. He’s a billionaire and I’m just a broke, debt-riddled surgeon.
Against my better judgment, I sought him out. It should have been easy, in and out. Except, nothing with Byron Ashford was ever easy. He refuses to hand out free favors. And the price for his help?
My freedom. Literally.
He wants to shackle me to him with a marriage I don’t want then throw away the key.
His demands are scandalous. His rules are dangerous for my heart.
It was supposed to be a mutually beneficial deal, but nothing about Byron is ever that simple. Once he slips the ring onto my finger, the rules change.
His demands grow. He no longer just wants to own my body. He also wants my heart and soul. But I’m not that young, naive woman anymore.
Too bad this billionaire forgot one thing. Nobody can own your heart unless you give it freely.
And this time, I’m not blinded by his smile and especially not by his lies.

3. Secrets of a Billionaire - Winston Ashford, not exactly Prince Charming.
Arrogant. ✅
Bastard. ✅
Gorgeous. ✅
I’d mistaken him for a ten when he turned out to be a minus five. He was so beautiful but damaged beyond repair. There was no amount of understanding or love that could save a man who didn’t want to be saved. So, after one night together, I gladly washed my hands of him.
Until everything went south.
My father was dead, my sister needed help, and it was time I behaved like a responsible older sister with a plan.
Unfortunately, my plan was slightly… lacking.
When I was caught red-handed stealing from my less-than-wonderful one-night stand, Winston Ashford became intent on bending me to his will.
It turned out that he was as ruthless as he was gorgeous and as cruel as he was tender.
Forced into an unwanted arrangement with the arrogant bastard—the kind that required rings—my last name became his. I became his reluctant yet, thankfully, secret wife. Unfortunately, he became the man who unknowingly held all the cards. At least we went our separate ways even if legally we were still bound together.
Six lonely years later, our paths crossed again.
There was still a darkness inside of him that scared me down to my very core.
He claimed he wanted a real marriage. That he was a changed man. But deep down, he was still the same—damaged from battling invisible scars and habits that were hard to break.
He saved me once upon a time. It was time for me to save him.
But what would happen when I wasn’t enough?

4. Reign of a Billionaire - His skills are unparalleled. His motives clear. His lethality unquestionable. His only purpose is to obliterate the kingdom that had stolen more than his innocence from him.
Until he crosses paths with a ghost from his past and he’s drawn into the woman’s web.
Liana Volkov.An ice princess with murderous plans.The unstable killer with the face of an angel.
Something big is happening in the belly of the underworld. Realities are shattered. A deadly game is played, tearing apart the kingdom from within the belly of the beast. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
The line between enemies and allies is blurred. Mysteries unravel. Histories clash. Desires consume. Nothing is as it seems.

5. Kinks of a Billionaire - I’ve had a crush on my best friend’s older brother for as long as I could remember. His charm and sex appeal could seduce a saint, never mind a sex-crazed woman.
With his cocky grin, those broad shoulders, and that filthy mouth, he was a heartbreaker in a leather jacket. And a leading man in every single one of my naughty fantasies.
The first time I kissed him, we ended up locked in the friend zone forever. Apparently my smooching skills left much to be desired. In my defense, I was too young and inexperienced.
But I grew up and totally got over him.
Until my engagement fell apart and Royce swooped in like a prince charming, saving me.
One tiny problem.
I was falling for him all over again. My lustful imagination, raging hormones and accidental glimpses of Royce’s nakedness weren’t helping. Neither were the rumors of Royce’s kinky tendencies.
But I refuse to be a footnote in Royce’s life. If we were doing this, we’d do it all.
Together, we’d go all the way.

Download Instructions:
1-4
https://mega4upload.com/jj83s6unvwaa
https://devuploads.com/m01tv75vnyzn

5. Kinks of a Billionaire
https://mega4upload.com/fc0xtbypbkev
https://devuploads.com/22296fe3p8uw

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 4th, 2022, 3:16 pm
May 31st, 2023, 4:55 pm
added