Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Oct 29th, 2022, 1:02 am
Kaitlyn and the Highlander Series by Diana Knightley (17, 19)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.8 mb
Overview: I write about heroes and tragedies and magical whisperings and always forever happily ever afters. I love that scene where the two are desperate to be together but can’t because of war or apocalyptic-stuff or (scientifically sound!) time-jumping and he is begging the universe with a plea in his heart and she is distraught (yet still strong) and somehow, through kisses and steamy more and hope and heaps and piles of true love, they manage to come out on the other side.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImage

17. Promises to Keep - "I hae tae live up tae my promises. Or I ought not tae make them so earnestly.” —Magnus
“I would never want the lesson to be to make fewer promises, less earnestly. It’s one of the greatest things about you.” —Kaitlyn
Magnus and Kaitlyn have new commitments, adventures, and dangers taking them from 1929 New York City, to 1887 Montana, 1904 Paris, and to a war for their kingdom in the 24th century.
Magnus has challenges that await. Kaitlyn has loved ones to protect. In the middle of the turmoil they have promises they must keep.
It all begins with a simple request: Magnus, please come...

19. Long Live the King - Magnus has been focused on his present, the loops and time shifts behind him, but that is not all in the past.
There is also a throne that must be held, a historic event that must be protected, and a kingdom that needs him to rule.
From the shores of modern day Amelia Island to Scotland's medieval age, from his family in 17th century Balloch castle to his mother holding his kingdom in Riaghalbane for his son, Magnus must once again draw his sword to battle for those he loves and has promised to protect.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/rzc7h0wsmt9p
https://devuploads.com/32p406e3yrxm

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 29th, 2022, 1:02 am
Apr 26th, 2024, 3:19 pm
added
19. Long Live the King
Apr 26th, 2024, 3:19 pm