Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 10th, 2022, 1:41 pm
Spring Hills Ten Year High School Reunion series by Mel Walker (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 MB
Overview: Mel Walker is an award-winning rare bird, the male romance author. Specializing in heartfelt small-town romance, he enjoys telling compelling romances with all the feels. A native New Yorker and lifelong frustrated NY Mets fan, he enjoys baseball, reading, bike rides, and writing outdoors where he absorbs the unique energy of the city.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image

Kiss You Back (#1)
Love Doesn’t Come with an Expiration Date

Kennedy Myers was the queen of Spring Hills High School: beauty pageant champ, head cheerleader, and the most popular girl in school. She only made one mistake—she said yes to the wrong boy.

Elijah Stevenson was the resident nerd at Spring Hills High. Convention said he should have never been friends with someone like Kennedy Myers. He hid in the shadows and avoided the spotlight, which was where she thrived. Not wanting to risk their friendship, Elijah watched as she ran off with the boy he knew wouldn't love her the way he did.

Ten Years later, a transformed Elijah returns for the Spring Hills High School reunion with two things he never possessed before - confidence and hope. However, Kennedy returns to her hometown with a massive secret that jeopardizes his plans. Will the reunion prove to be another missed connection or a second chance at redemption?

Take You Back (#2)
Jada

Friends with Benefits in a small town is a dangerous game.

When a new to town gorgeous man like Kai Daniels arrives like a gift from above to your small middle-of-nowhere town you only have one choice. Act quickly.

Or in my case, too fast.

My no-strings proposal is out of my lips before I’ve thought it through.

He’s not a one-and-done man. He’s moved to Spring Hills and is here to stay.

Now I’m attempting to do the impossible. Is it even possible to go from lovers to friends to a future?

Kai

I stumbled into the smallest of small towns in search of something completely different. My frustrating history forced me to shake things up in ways I had never considered before.

This time it will be different. It has to be.

Then Jada happened.

A mesmerizing bold beauty who knocks me on my heels before I’ve unpacked.

I thought I’d put impulsive decisions in my rearview. But her irresistible proposal is too enticing to pass.

I’m familiar with no strings, no attachments.

But in a small town, the devil is in the details. I’ve been assigned as the faculty coordinator for the Ten-Year High School Reunion. A position that must work closely with the alumni volunteer. You already know who it is, it’s Jada. The best worst best decision I’ve ever made.

Send help.

Want You Back (#3)
She vowed never to return. He promised he’d never wait. Never say never.

Bethany:
In high school, I was the bullied thin, painfully shy, awkward girl who vowed never to return after graduation even if it meant leaving behind Lincoln, the one kind boy who saw the real me.
These days this ugly duckling has reinvented herself as a runway model, believe it or not. But trouble has a way of finding me and the only way I can fix it is to return to the town that never loved me and crash the ten-year high school reunion.
It’s not my reunion, so I need a date. Will Lincoln, the boy with the golden heart, say yes? He will, right?

Lincoln:
Bethany was the girl with the soft voice and the broken smile. I thought she was gone forever.
But nine years later, she’s back for my high school reunion. She’s no longer the quiet mouse that needs protection. A lot has changed – but her special tap on my door tells me not everything has. One look, one touch reminds me that our shared history and magnetic connection lingers beneath the rubble of her abrupt departure. Underneath the glamor, I still see her. I’ve always seen her.

She’s back to rewrite her history and I only have a handful of days to remind her that not all of those days were filled with darkness. I am ready for this reunion - is she?

Never say never.

Download Instructions:
https://katfile.com/4jssedd07r0p/SpringMWHills3.rar.html
https://send.cm/d/15SEN
https://www.up-4ever.net/do9elo4jsnxl

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 10th, 2022, 1:41 pm

May 8th, 2024, 2:40 pm
Added #2-3
May 8th, 2024, 2:40 pm