Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 5th, 2023, 3:31 pm
Seal Security Series by Susie McIver (1-6, 8 )
Requirements: epub, mobi, azw3 reader, 1.6 mb 194 kb
Overview: Hi, I hope you enjoy reading my books. I've written books in my head since I was a teenager. I've always loved to read. My mom loved reading, and all seven of her daughters enjoyed it too. Once I started putting my books on paper I couldn't stop, I enjoy it so much. Sometimes I have three or four books in my head at one time. I live in the hills in central California, I enjoy walking and spending time with my family.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Ryker - He’s a grumpy Navy Seal. She’s a loving single mom. Could these opposites be perfect for each other?
Ryker
I’m known for a lot of things, but I never imagined perpetually angry would be one of them. I thought I had everything I needed in life. I’d accomplished so much. I’d experienced more than most people ever would. But one thing I’ve never experienced is getting dumped by the only woman I’d ever loved, and that’s something I never want to experience again.
Gabby
I’ve always loved the Oregon Coast. It’s the one place that always made me feel safe. When my great-grandfather left me his home, not only was I honored, but I was excited to share the place that brought me so much happiness when I was young. Life was finally perfect, but when I lay eyes on the handsome but slightly grumpy next-door neighbor, I begin to think life would be a lot more perfect with him in it.

2. Lincoln - He doesn’t want to be in love. She doesn’t want to fall for him. But they can’t stop the inevitable.
Lincoln Harper is a serious man, and right now, he seriously can’t handle another moment with Allie. She drives him crazy. That’s saying a lot because as a former military man, he’s seen and heard it all… so he thought. It doesn’t help that he can’t get away from her. She’s in trouble – the kind of trouble that gets people killed. It’s Lincoln’s job to make sure that doesn’t happen.
Allie Bennett likes hugs, but she doesn’t realize until it’s too late that hugging Lincoln would be dangerous. All she wants is to continue her work. There’s a human trafficking crisis. Children and woman are vulnerable to the cartels. Allie is desperate to bring some attention to the problem, but when she does, she becomes a target of very powerful and ruthless people. She needs help, and now.
What the cartel will soon find out is… they messed with the wrong woman. Allie is no wallflower and Lincoln never loses a fight.
Will Allie and Lincoln win this battle with the cartel or are the odds against them?

3. ETHAN - ETHAN
Former Navy SEAL Captain Ethan Sullivan’s fearlessness got him into trouble often, but it also earned him the respect of those around him. When his younger brother Scott goes missing in Italy, Ethan will stop at nothing to find him. He'll risk everything to bring his brother home.
SARA
When Sara is determined to expose the Bellos, a powerful and dangerous criminal organization, for the ruthless killers they truly are. But when she starts investigating, she quickly realizes that the new leader is far more dangerous than any of his predecessors. Determined to find the truth about her friend’s death, Sara begins a dangerous quest that threatens to turn into a fight for her own survival.
Will Ethan be able to save the woman who risked her life to save others? Or will the leader of the Bellos get to her first?

4. LUCA - Luca’s spirit remained unbroken during his six years in prison, and he now works alongside his fellow SEAL Security team to protect others. However, when he unexpectedly reunites with Cassie - a woman with whom he shared two passionate nights and never thought he would see again. That hunger he had for her in that cottage in Ireland resurfaces. Will he convince Cassie to give him another try?
As for Cassie, she never anticipated seeing Luca again, especially not as her brother-in-law’s buddy. Nevertheless, when she recognizes him, she knows she must acknowledge him, despite her discomfort explaining to her sister where she remembers seeing that tattoo.
With a tale that shifts from unforgotten encounters to unforgettable love, this gripping story will keep you hooked from start to finish.

5. GRAYSON - There are bad blind dates, then there are great blind dates with the wrong person…
Grayson and Gillian were set up on a blind date. They reluctantly agreed to go but found themselves pleasantly surprised when they met each other. All was going so well…until they found out they had gone out with the wrong person. And the kiss that Grayson stole neither ever forgot.
Eight years later, Gillian is an oil platform inspector, and Grayson, a former Navy Seal, that rescues people out at sea. He never imagined when they are tasked with rescuing a crew that’s threatened by fire, he’d see Gillian again. But now that the does all the feelings he buried rise to the surface.
The second Gillian lays eyes on him, her mind goes back to that one kiss.

6. Hutch - When Hutch Campbell returns home to work with his Navy Seal buddies in a security business in his small town of Cedar Falls, Oregon. He watches the house across the street from his mom's until Beatrice Price walks out of her front door. There were a few things Hutch regrets in his life, but the biggest was screaming at Beatrice Price and not talking to her again when her little fingers couldn’t hold onto that heavy door and it slammed shut on his fingers. She still lived across the street and he still watched for her.
Oh, crap the crybaby has moved back home. I am so tired of hearing about the incident I could pull my hair out. Hutch Campbell, I couldn’t keep holding that heavy door open, and it slammed on his fingers. I didn’t mean to laugh when he started crying, but I laughed when I became nervous. And then I started crying as he screamed at me. That was twenty-four years ago and I hadn’t said more than three sentences to him. I’m not going to mention the secret crush I’ve had on him.

8. GABE - Loving Carrie Bellmont almost killed me.
Until I discovered the Cartel was after her, and she was a DEA agent. Seven years later, I was out of the Navy Seals and went looking for Carrie. She wanted nothing to do with me, but that didn’t stop me. She was mine, and she would always be mine.
Loving Gabe Steller was damn painful.
Falling in love was easy. His believing I cheated on him and not even listening to me tore my heart from my chest. He walked away and didn’t give me a second thought. Why does he think he can march into my life? Well, I won't let him!

Download Instructions:
1-6, 8
https://www.up-4ever.net/y3lc79gpyau8
https://devuploads.com/pfymyffq61xz

8. GABE
https://www.up-4ever.net/tcgl0f807oqn
https://devuploads.com/d7v0yhfbgcot

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 5th, 2023, 3:31 pm