Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 28th, 2023, 4:33 pm
Fated Destinies Series by Heather K. Carson (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 mb
Overview: She currently resides in the Pacific Northwest and spends whatever free time she gets by running away to the mountains with her equally exhausted husband.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. The Witch's Wolf - Fate doesn’t exist.
But try telling that to the growling wolf shifter who thinks I’m his mate…
This is not my week.
Or month.
Or year.
My now-ex-boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend?
I’d get over it eventually.
Pretentious chefs who looked down on me because I never went to culinary school while I was raising my little sister?
Screw ‘em.
Finding out my sister has Lycan wolf DNA and I have hours to get her out of the city before she’s locked away in a government research facility?
I definitely didn’t see that one coming.
To save my sister’s life, we take off in the middle of the night following cryptic instructions from our late father to what was supposed to be the toxic wastelands.
Imagine my surprise when we stumble into a fairy tale civilization of wolf shifters where magic is real and a frustrating, but ruggedly handsome pack enforcer has serious plans for me.
The big, bad, and hungry wolf thinks I’m his fated mate and he’s not taking no for an answer.
That’s just the icing on the metaphorical cake.
But this isn’t some magical bedtime story.
Real danger exists in the Cerberus pack. There’s a poison in the ranks. Shifters are leaving. My sister isn’t safe.
And a blood-thirsty Alpha murders anyone that challenges him.
Which I may--or may not--have accidentally done…
Did I mention today is not my day?

2. The Broken Mate - Have you ever felt like there was something missing inside of you?
I have.
It turns out that missing piece is a big, furry, and bratty wolf.
As if navigating this newfound part of me wasn't strange enough, trying to communicate with a beast who is obsessed with a certain spot in the woods and the intoxicating scent a male shifter left behind is driving us both crazy.
I’m hoping to keep us going long enough to help my best friend Kera navigate her new role as Alpha of the Cerberus pack, but my wolf has other plans.
Once she discovers our fated mate, the morally gray and sexy as hell hunter for the Fenrir pack, I’m on a ticking time clock before the moon sickness takes over.
Add in the fact that there is some sort of blood debt on my head and hunters from the various packs are being sent to kill me, things went from normal to totally insane faster than I could imagine.
I just discovered my wolf. Now I need to find a way to keep us both alive.

3. The Alpha's Curse - I never expected life to be easy...
As the youngest female Alpha in the region, I had to fight to keep my title and claim my pack. Through blood and sweat, I dragged Cerberus out of the dark ages and built a safe haven. I was proud of everything I’d done.
Everything changed on what was supposed to be the best day of any shifter’s life.
All the walls I’d built came crashing down with one look at my fated mate.
Never once in my wildest nightmares, did I expect this dark and unhinged Alpha to be mine. I had a pack to lead. A future full of promise if I just worked hard enough. I didn’t have time for this twisted love story. I didn’t have time for him even though he got under my skin in a way no one else had ever done.
The fates weren’t waiting for us to figure out a happily ever after though. A dark storm was brewing on the horizon. Our entire way of life was being threatened. And it was up to me to prepare my pack for the fight of our lives.
But I don’t know which war will be harder to win–the one on the battlefield or the one in my heart.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/0ybd63y2mwh8
https://devuploads.com/flll3ab8nz08

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 28th, 2023, 4:33 pm