Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 22nd, 2023, 3:33 pm
Omegas of Oliver Creek Series by Lorelei M. Hart (1-3, 5-8 )
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 5.4 mb
Overview: Lorelei M. Hart is the cowriting team of USA Today Bestselling Authors Kate Richards and Ever Coming. Friends for years, the duo decided to come together and write one of their favorite guilty pleasures: Mpreg.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Allergic to His Omega - Tanner
I started my restaurant after years of running a successful themed food truck in the city. A peanut butter and jelly restaurant needs to be in every town as far as I am concerned. I’ve been obsessed with the combination and all its shades since I was a boy. So I’ve moved to Oliver Creek, a small town where I thought my brand would be a hit. It is. My unique sandwich combinations have the good folks lining up.
Sometimes when I’m alone at night I wish for an alpha to come home to, to hold me in his arms, but life hasn’t given me one. I already have a good life,
Godric
My life is routine—set—scheduled and that’s the way I like it. I work in my home office, creating masterpieces of architecture for museums all around the world. I could travel full-time if not for my limitations.
On an everyday trip to the organic market, I run into an omega. He’s tall and muscular, with a smile that has me melting instantly. But when our baskets crash into each other, I reel back. His is full of the one thing I’m deathly allergic to—nuts. Not all of them, but many, and I’ve been to the ER too often to take chances.
Tanner’s work revolves around a business that makes me clutch my EpiPen tighter. I don’t know if I can have him. Being with Tanner may just kill me. But he’s my true mate. Fate truly has a strange sense of humor.

2. Bound to His Mate - I’ve never stopped loving him—not for a second.
Wylder was my everything back in college. We shared our dreams, our wishes, our money, and our bed. Shared so much, that after graduation, we pooled our assets, such as they were, to invest in a restaurant based entirely on my wild ideas. He only asked that we open it near his grandmother’s old Victorian home on Main St. in Oliver Creek.
Khai and I were inseparable from the day we met in Psych 101. Which was day one of college. Eventually my business major and his hospitality and culinary arts program led us to separate classrooms, but by then, we were sharing an off-campus apartment and planning a future together. One that lasted until it didn’t. A few years into the business, we went haywire and ended up breaking up over something so petty, it hurt to remember.
Now, I learn through the grapevine that the thriving business I left in the hands of my ex is struggling. I’m still an owner, albeit a silent partner, and I wonder why I didn’t hear it from him? I’m going to have to go back to Oliver Creek and see what’s going on.

3. Apples for His Omega - Kendall
He only wants me for my apples…
I’ve been living here in this old cabin, where I came to take care of my grandfather in his final illness for over two years, That’s a year and a half since he passed, and I need to move on. But somehow I never get the traction. Grandfather loved this place, dilapidated as it may be, and as an artist, I love the seclusion and the peace of the forest. It helps me forget what I lost before I came here.
I saw him in the forest, while he was shifting to his bear, and my fox is crying mate. But I can’t have a mate here. I have to move back to the city where I can attend gallery openings and meet with clients. The future of my career lies with getting away from here, getting away from the alpha my fox wants. We’ve already lost one mate, and I don’t think I’d survive it a second time.
Callum
I grow only the finest fruits, supplying the town of Oliver Creek and the surrounding areas. I am always ready to try a new variety, but my favorites are rare heritage apples that I find while exploring the old, deserted farmsteads and forests outside of town.
I come upon an old cabin where a single apple tree grows in the yard, I am stunned by the fruit and want nothing more than to grow this fruit. It’s sweet like a Golden Delicious, crisp like a Fuji, a bit of tang like Granny Smith, all the very best qualities in one single globe. But when I knock on the door and ask the omega who answers if I can buy one apple, and explain why I need the seeds, he refuses me. The apples were his grandfather’s, a single fruit brought from Eastern Europe over a hundred years before. I explain the tree is so old that it won’t bear long, and if more are not grown, the variety may disappear, but he still says no. It cannot leave the family.
If that’s so, there’s only one way I can have what I want. I have to be part of the family.
Also, the omega is the most beautiful man I’ve ever laid eyes on. He’s known around town to be a hermit. Doesn’t talk to anyone or go out much. He even has all of his groceries delivered. They say he’s widowed. So, he’s not taken. Every desire has it’s challenge. And Kendall is mine.

5. Hopping to His Omega - Hunter
I found Oliver Creek by accident. I was looking at real estate in the next town over, just passing through after I moved here from Australia. On the outskirts, just past the vineyard, I spotted a property with a huge barn and a nice big lot. A more perfect place didn’t exist for my type of work. But my art keeps me in solitude and, when I do make it to town, it’s only for necessities and to get some food since I don’t cook anything more complicated than scrambled eggs.
When I’m checking my mail at the post office, I overhear one of the workers talking about the new diner owner, from Australia. Two Aussies in one small town. Coincidence?
Fate had never shown her face too much before, but maybe this was my chance.

6. Nesting for His Omega - Quinn
Aster has been my best friend since forever. He loves Oliver Creek and while we’ve lived in separate parts of the country since college, he encouraged me to come to his town. He thinks I came all this way for a business opportunity but really…I’m here for him. I’ve always loved Aster but never had the guts to tell him.
Now is my my chance.
Aster
I knew Quinn would fit in here, not only as a healer but as a part of this town. I’ve always admired him for his gentleness and care with his patients but that’s not why I asked him to come here.
I’m in love with him. Always have been. But the timing was never right.
Now is my chance.

7. Rolling for His Omega - Hawk
My bird rescue keeps my days full, but my lion wants a mate and a family. He sounds ready to settle, but I’m waiting for my fated omega—it feels like I’ve waited forever.
Mason
I thought we were in love—but my alpha left me for an omega who could do what I couldn’t. After a full year of trying, I still was not pregnant. A problem his new omega did not have. New-guy also apparently was a trust fund baby and could support the lifestyle he wanted better than me and my sushi truck. I was devastated. Not only did I have to face my inability to bear children, something I’d dreamed of all my life, but I had to do it on my own. Months later, I realized he wanted a baby factory and a sugar omega, not me for me, but at the time it left me reeling. Fortunately, my career is mobile, and I’ve driven my job to Oliver Creek, ready to start fresh. I may not have an alpha or any babies in my future, but I do have a gift for making sushi. I’ll just have to be a career omega and get all my joy from my work.

8. Burning for His Omega - Zyran
I had a thriving business in the Cauldron Mountains until I put too much trust into my business partner. He said that he was taking the money for an opportunity of a lifetime. He left with the money, promising that we would be set up for life. Then he ghosted me.
He used our connection to nearly bankrupt me and shred my heart in the process. I thought I was in love with him, and he used that to gain access to my hoard and all of our business assets. In the end, I started over with the money I had from selling my home and my cars and set up a large food truck operation.
A smokehouse. Fitting for a dragon, right?
Then I heard about Oliver Creek, the place where alphas were not only finding their omegas but which was now a food destination. Sounded like the perfect place for me.
I’m all in here, so it had better work or I’ll have nothing.
I’ve tried to find a job in one of the restaurants here in Oliver Creek, but nobody is hiring.

Download Instructions:
1-3, 5-8
https://mega4upload.com/lzp5ixrsr0gi
https://devuploads.com/6rbxx7ad0ztt

8. Burning for His Omega
https://mega4upload.com/8pghc4dz81pl
https://devuploads.com/nihwy9m59f6f

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 22nd, 2023, 3:33 pm
Jun 15th, 2023, 3:52 pm
added

3. Apples for His Omega