Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 23rd, 2023, 3:34 pm
Found by Daddy Series by Della Cain, Kaytea Kat (1-2, 4-9)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3 mb
Overview: Della Cain has always been drawn to the caregiver BDSM dynamic. There was just something about having someone care for you in that way that connected with her. From littles and their daddies to pups and their masters and everything in between, she loves exploring their connections.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Bridger's Lost Duckie - I used to loathe working nights. Until one day the local kink club started holding their monthly munches at my coffee shop. Suddenly, I find myself longing for it to be the third Thursday so I could be there without the risk of actually attending a munch. I’ve been fascinated by the kinkier side of things for a while, and maybe that was why I was so interested at first, but everything changed when a self-identifying daddy named Bridger showed up with his sexy vibe, his infectious laugh, and his most-recent crochet project. Now it wasn’t an interest, it was a need, a need to learn more, preferably with Bridger as my teacher.
The number one rule of working the munch is that we can’t do anything other than serve their coffee—my boss afraid we will piss them off and lose him all the revenue. It sucks because it means the ball has to be in Bridger's court…or does it? When he accidentally leaves his mostly finished crochet duck one night, I take it as a sign to make my move.

2. Jeremiah's Lost Paci - I saved up all my tip money for months in order to buy a day pass for Chained, the hottest club in town. I’d never been to one before, but after stumbling upon a munch while I was waiting for a tow truck one rainy night, I was intrigued. Intrigue quickly morphed to needing to go and see if I wanted more than just to have a paci and a stuffie at bedtime. Maybe I was little and needed a daddy.
Chained was nothing like I expected it to be. It was better. I’d never felt so free to be myself and even used my paci there right in front of everyone, including the hot daddy in the jeans that made me want to be a naughty naughty boy. Before I could brave talking to him, he left.
If I had my way, I’d go back again and again until we crossed paths a second time, but the funds just aren’t there. Not even with my full-time job and my side hustle bartending. Oh well, at least I got the one night and a bank full of daddy memories. And I’d be fine with that—if I didn’t come home without my paci. Suck.

4. Austin's Lost Fireman - I love building with plastic bricks. I could do it all day long and never get bored. I’m not talking about the fancy sets that cost hundreds of dollars and take a ton of braining, either. I’m all about building toys to play with, my favorite being a fire truck. It’s so fun to push it around the room making siren noises and saving my little plastic people from imminent danger.
Imagine my glee when Daddy bought us tickets to the Brick & Build Con as a housewarming present. He’s the best daddy ever or so I think.
When I discover that he has a secret family and that I am his side piece, I cut ties immediately. Now I’m in a new city all alone with two tickets to the event of my dreams and no one to go with. Can I go to a convention that brings out my little side without someone big by my side? Am I brave enough?
My little fireman figure looks up at me to say that he will help me, and it’s decided.

5. Easton's Lost Otter - Traveling is the worst. I love being in my own house, in my own room, with my own things, and snuggling under my favorite blanket with my otter stuffie, Charlie. When my boss asks me to go to a week-long conference in Las Vegas, it is crystal clear that the options I have are to go or be denied the promotion I’ve been working so hard for. I choose to go. It’s Vegas. How bad can it be?
Awful. Absolutely awful.
The only bright side is the hot rep from the next booth who spends the week flirting with me. He gives off completely daddy vibes, but when I introduce him to my stuffie, I realize my mistake. He isn’t a daddy. He’s just a nice guy looking for someone to make a connection with— a connection I gladly give him in the form of the hottest night of my life— a night that can never and will never be repeated.
My plane’s barely on the ground when I get the text telling me our hotel was filled with bedbugs. I head straight to the laundromat to disinfect it all, leaving a few hours later with fresh clothes, ready to climb into bed and just be.
There’s one problem; Charlie is missing. Suck.

6. Owen's Lost Hero - I am more than just my scarred face. I just need a daddy who will look that far.
Growing up, I wanted to be a superhero and rescue people from peril. Little did I know I was going to be the one needing rescuing after the bus I was on collided with an 18-wheeler. The accident stole more from me than my childhood aspirations. It also stole my movie star good looks, leaving me disfigured and with residual pain.
When I discovered age play and the carefree moments it could bring me, the first toy I bought myself was a superhero teddy bear. It gave me comfort and brought me back to a time when my future was bright. That was until the day it went missing and I cried into a stranger’s shoulder… a hot stranger…a hot stranger with daddy vibes.

7. Gordon's Lost Mittens - I’m a good boy. I follow all the rules…until one day I don’t.
As a little, I learned early on that there was an unspoken rule that daddies like to pick their boy, not the other way around. I’ve been following that rule ever since. Does it work for me? Sort of. I never have to play alone. But also… I never have a daddy of my own, either.
When I see Walker at the Little Day of Fun, I’m instantly drawn to him. I pull out every trick I’ve learned over the years to catch his attention. They all fail. It’s like I’m invisible. Screw it. I’m breaking the rules. I’d never forgive myself if I didn’t.

8. Walker's Lost Lollipop - When my daddy died, I swore I’d never want another…and then I lost my sucker.
I was one of the lucky ones. Everyone said so. I met my daddy, my true love, my always and forever, while I was a freshman at college. By the time I graduated, we had a cute little house, the cuddliest dog, and our whole lives ahead of us, together. Until it was all stolen from me one rainy night.
Three years later, I still have no idea how to move on. Daddy wouldn’t want me to be alone, but going forward without him—I’m not sure it’s possible. And then, one day, I accidentally leave my bag from the candy store in my booth at the diner and everything changes. Suddenly there is a smexy daddy wanting my number. Only thing is, he doesn’t realize he's a daddy yet.

9. Lane's Lost Kitten - Sometimes you need to lose something to find the one thing you didn’t know was missing.
Moving to a new city, into a new apartment building, fresh off the heels of a shittastic breakup is a whole lotta change at once. I’m officially not a fan. At least my landlord is hot…hot and straight. That’s probably for the best. I don’t exactly have my life together.
When my kitten goes missing, I’m at a loss. I’ve always been so careful not to leave my door open and have no idea how she got out. All I know is that she is out there in the big world all alone, and it’s somehow my fault.
So what do I do? Sob loud enough for my landlord to hear. He offers to help me find Cat-terine, and when we do, he gives me a hug—a hug that doesn’t feel very straight. Now what?

Download Instructions:
1-2, 4-8
https://mega4upload.com/579id1mtepcl
https://devuploads.com/gsyqk5y1v4ma

9. Lane's Lost Kitten
https://mega4upload.com/z256fga1ewp3
https://devuploads.com/yfv7xgd720et

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 23rd, 2023, 3:34 pm
May 23rd, 2023, 2:22 am
added
2. Jeremiah's Lost Paci