Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 30th, 2023, 12:37 am
Clearview Falls University series by S.E. Rose, Sierra Hill (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 609 kb
Overview: USA Today and International Bestselling romance author, S.E. Rose lives near Washington D.C. with her family. When she's not wrangling her cats or keeping up with her kids, she's plotting her next story.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Falling for the Fake Boyfriend - One football player.
Two simple rules.
Three fake dates.
Zero chance of falling for the other.
Emmett Hudson is just trying to play college football at Clearview Falls University while keeping all the balls from spinning his life apart. He thought he had everything under control until the coach threatened to bench him if he didn’t get his grades up with the help of a tutor.
Lucy Parker isn’t into football players, except the one she’s crushed on since high school. But he’s the star quarterback and doesn’t even know she exists.
The answer to this problem comes when a deal is struck with her new tutoring assignment, aka: Emmett. He promises a way to get his teammate’s attention if Lucy commits to being his fake girlfriend for three dates.
Three. Seems easy enough. Right?
But even with safeguards in place, their fake relationship soon begins to feel more real than either Lucy or Emmett expects.
And with their hearts on the line, it could turn this winning strategy into a losing proposition.

2. Falling for the Roommate - This football player will be taking the field…along with his new roommate’s heart.
When my college besties both ditch me for other living arrangements, I have no other choice but to accept an offer to share a room with Killian “Killer” Palmer.
Sharing an attic space with the junior tight end for the Clearview Falls University football team is far from the ideal situation.
We are opposites in every way possible. I’m a city girl and computer programmer with a penchant for cleaning. He’s an outgoing farm boy who couldn’t keep his room clean if his life depended on it.
The more time we spend together, though, I begin to see Killian in a new light. He’s charming, easy-going, and unfailingly trustworthy. One night in a drunken babble, I accidentally share a secret with him I’ve never revealed to anyone else: I still have my V-card.
I’m not sure what’s more surprising; the offer he makes to help rid me of that problem or the fact I actually want to take him up on his offer.
The one big issue with sleeping with my roommate is that the lines soon become blurry and before I know it, I’m falling for him.
Killian has scored at more than just gaining my trust. He’s begun to win over my heart, something I never thought possible. But will a relationship with my roommate be the right end goal for us? Or will it only end our friendship?

3. Falling for the Football Player - ometimes love can dropkick you in the footballs.
And other times, it can win the game.
When wild child and free spirit, Kelsie Dannon, returns from her semester abroad after a whirlwind romance, she brings home more than souvenirs. Her heart is freshly broken after being ghosted by the guy she fell for in Paris.
Now back at CFU, Kelsie is determined to forget all about Hayes McIntrye with copious amounts of parties and boys who won’t break her heart.
After a car accident that killed his friend and injured his brother, Hayes is a mess. He thought Paris would put enough distance between him and his problems, but it only created more. Transferring to CFU and joining the football team was his way to absolve his guilt and to live out someone else’s dreams: his brother’s.
But there’s no playbook for love or grief.Things go from bad to worse when Hayes and Kelsie end up at the same school, the same academic program, and even the same house with the same set of friends. It could be destiny or it could end in complete anguish.
Will Kelsie be able to forgive Hayes and allow him to prove himself as a good guy? Or will she kick him out of her life and say au revoir to a second chance at love?

Download Instructions:
1-2
https://mega4upload.com/kz9mrqyia9uc
https://devuploads.com/n2cnc7rlh2jv

3. Falling for the Football Player
https://mega4upload.com/h4ks8nci59tm
https://devuploads.com/t4e7sh4i8pau

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 30th, 2023, 12:37 am
Last edited by juandelacruz on May 8th, 2024, 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 25th, 2023, 3:24 pm
added
2. Falling for the Roommate
Oct 25th, 2023, 3:24 pm
May 8th, 2024, 3:12 pm
added
3. Falling for the Football Player
May 8th, 2024, 3:12 pm