Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 25th, 2023, 2:44 am
Billionaires in Heat series by Roxy Collins (1, 3-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.5 mb
Overview: Roxy Collins is a fan of emo music, vodka, and movies that make her cry.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. The Omega Merger - Betas are made for business, not pleasure.
We’re intelligent, hard-working, and unlike alphas and omegas, we’re not ruled by our hormones.
That’s how I’ve earned the title of Alpha Wrangler. No matter how much testosterone floods a boardroom, I can always rise above it and get the job done.
Which wins me the plum job of negotiating one of the biggest mergers in the country. All I need are a couple of signatures, and then I can use my bonus to buy an apartment with Kelvin, my beta assistant and best-friend-with-benefits.
But all that comes crashing down when I’m triggered by a switch.
My hidden omega nature takes over, hungry for knots, and bites, and a pack of my own.
I always thought switches were an urban myth. But the guy who triggers me is part of the merger deal, and I’m suddenly hot and needy for my billionaire bosses, a royal omega, and my best friend…
I just have to remind myself this is a heat of convenience.
I’m here to do a job – and so are they.
So why does it feel like a mind-blowing merger is on the table?

3. The Omega Verse - Every famous love song has been written by an alpha for an omega.
As a beta, I’ve never expected to be anyone’s muse. I’m happy to stick in the background – and with a past like mine, it’s simply safer avoiding the spotlight.
But that changes the day I learn my long-lost brother is Stix Rain. The drummer for one of the biggest rock bands in the world, we lost touch when we went into foster care. He ran away, I stayed, and I still carry the scars from growing up alone.
I have so many questions for him – until I discover he died three months ago.
I’m desperate to know more about him, but my only chance to meet his bandmates is at his tribute concert. The same concert where I get rained on, mugged, and the lead singer accuses me of being a tragedy chasing groupie.
But earning the trust of a bunch of moody, grieving rockstars isn’t my biggest problem. Because I’m suddenly triggered by a switch and my hidden omega nature takes over, hungry for knots, and bites, and a pack of my own.
Now I’m on a tour bus in the middle of nowhere, and I’m hot and needy for my brother’s best friends.
But helping me through my first ever omega heat is just the start of it.
Because someone is trying to destroy the band, and I now have an impossible choice to make.
I can either sacrifice my brother’s legacy, or walk away from the only pack I’ve ever wanted.

4. The Omega Game - It’s hard being a beta boxer in an alpha world, especially when you have so much to lose.
As a female boxer, and a beta to boot, I’ve had to dig deep for every win, train harder than every opponent, and ignore the naysayers along the way.
I’m just starting to make my mark when I lose an easy match, and my manager says I need to overhaul my image. Sponsors are losing interest, and I’m struggling to keep my dad’s gym afloat. I’ll do anything to keep his dream alive, even attend the grand opening of a new sports club so people can rub shoulders with a professional boxer.
But that night changes a lot of things. Not only do I find out my ex – a famous polo-playing billionaire – owns the club, but the international rugby team is in town. My bruised and battered face fires up their protective alpha instincts, and I’m suddenly triggered by a switch.
Even though I pride myself on my control, my hidden omega nature takes over, hungry for knots, bites, and a pack of my own.
I always thought switches were a beta fantasy. But now I have three alphas, a beta best friend, and a stunning omega male all vying to see me through my heat. Maybe it’s a fairytale for some girls, but this changes everything.
Because while being a beta boxer was hard, the world will never accept an omega in the ring.
Which means I have to choose.
But do I fight for the pack who wants me, or for the win I always wanted for myself?

Download Instructions:
1, 3
https://mega4upload.com/x6bsre5w0el0
https://devuploads.com/dcact5l6tjkn

4. The Omega Game
https://userupload.net/g64yc2jceceo
https://devuploads.com/nwoh9npsl1jj

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 25th, 2023, 2:44 am