Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 15th, 2023, 5:39 pm
Wilder Family Series by Karla Sorensen (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 6.5mb
Overview: Karla Sorensen is an Amazon top 10 bestselling author who refuses to read or write anything without a happily ever after.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. One and Only - You are cordially invited to my fake wedding.
Marrying Beckett Coleman is the best idea I've had in years. I can grant my sick dad’s wish to walk one of his daughters down the aisle, and Beckett has my help solving a custody situation with his daughter. Our plan is to spend a year together, then part ways. Easy, especially since I'm not his type, and he's not mine either.
He’s too quiet and too serious. And while he’s distractingly gorgeous, he’s also my brother’s teammate. Beckett is fake husband material, not the real deal. I just have to remember that.
Until I move in with him. Get to know him. Share a bed with him. Turns out, the line between fake and real isn't just blurry, it's almost impossible to uphold when he looks at me the way he does.
This marriage is a whole lot more complicated than we bargained for. We’re threatening to destroy everything we’ve built, something neither of us can risk.
Marrying Beckett might’ve been the best idea in years. But falling in love with him would be the worst.

2. Head Over Heels - There’s only one course of action when your dad wants you to marry a clammy-handed wimp to make one of his board members happy—you get yourself stuck in an elevator with a hot stranger and have the steamiest make-out session of your life. Years of etiquette lessons went out the window thanks to Cameron Wilder, who managed to unleash my hidden bad girl with naught but his talented mouth and deliciously rough hands.
Afterwards, he went back to his small-town life, and I marched home to inform my dad there would be no business-centric nuptials. As punishment, he shipped me off to Sisters, Oregon and demanded I turn a healthy profit on a not-so-healthy property.
You see where I’m going with this—the buttoned-up city girl stuck in a small town hires a local builder to help her … and he’s the hot stranger from the elevator. Turns out, I have a weakness for the broad-shouldered nice guy who’s not so nice behind closed doors. Keeping things professional gets harder the longer I’m in town, until the only lesson I have left to learn is how to keep both our hearts from getting broken.

3. Promise Me This - Imagine this: an author with a raging case of writer’s block finds an unexpected source of inspiration in her grumpy, gorgeous new roommate. Sounds amazing, right? Except that new roommate is my childhood best friend. And Ian Wilder has been off-limits since I was five.
It’s been over a decade since I’ve seen him, but when I return to my hometown after years away, Ian’s exactly the man I remembered. The same guy who gave me his coat on a playground when we were kids and promised he’d take care of me forever. I need a quiet place to work with this deadline looming. I need a place where my daughter can unwind. Enter Ian with an offer I can’t refuse: his spare bedroom.
It’s an easy yes. Except now the problem is I can’t stop thinking about him, and these thoughts? They’re wandering out of the friend zone. I keep imagining very creative ways to rip off his clothes. And Ian starts giving me looks of his own, the kind that make my heart race.
One night, we cross a line we can’t uncross. The lines have blurred, and our friendship is hanging by a thread.
Imagine this: a woman falling for her best friend. And she has no idea if he feels the same.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://mega4upload.com/zf2h6qndxz8e
https://devuploads.com/3xkrft3aw5ro

3. Promise Me This
https://mega4upload.com/pz9vnw4tmgml
https://devuploads.com/1moi2dly6syu

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 15th, 2023, 5:39 pm
Last edited by juandelacruz on May 9th, 2024, 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.