Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 13th, 2023, 2:50 am
Heartland Heroes: Rebel Autos Series by Lana Love (1, 3-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 844 kb 280 kb
Overview: Lana lives in the Pacific Northwest and is passionate about dancing, travel, chocolate, and cocktails, and writing stories that make her heart race and bring her fantasies to life. A man who loves curves and who knows what to do with them...well that makes Lana sigh with pleasure.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. A Rebel's Honor - One military vet with a promise to protect the daughter of his best friend + One curvy young woman who feels lost = An age-gap romance that will make you melt!
I'd always planned that when I left the Army, I'd settle in San Diego and live an easy life. Now, I'm in Jefferson, working as a mechanic at Rebel Autos, because after my best friend died in combat, I had to fulfill the promise I made to look after his little girl.
But fk me. Kira ain't no little girl anymore. She's grown into a knockout of a woman, with curves that bring out the caveman in me. I want to carry her into my bed and never let her go.
But she's my best friend's daughter. He would kill me if he knew how I was fantasizing about Kira. He'd also have some choice things to say if he knew she kissed me and I didn't stop it. He'd also be furious to know how much I wanted that kiss and how I'll do everything in my power to kiss her again and again, for the rest of our lives.
Yet life is delicate for Kira, too, and the grief she's carrying is plain to see. I know that if I have any chance at building a life with her, I have to show her I'm worth it. When she needs help, I drop everything to go to her. She needs to know that I'll support her in everything, and I'm going to show that to her daily. I'm a man of my word and I'm going to honor my promise to my best friend. And even if he wouldn't like it, I'm going to do everything to make Kira my wife.

3. A Rebel's Protection - The men I work with tell me I need to settle down, that the love of a good woman will stop me from chasing a new woman each week. They're wrong.
Then, I run into Claire. The girl I loved in high school and whose heart I broke. I'd thought I was going to be a military hero, like my brother and father before me, but a knee injury sidelined me. But when I came back to Jefferson, Claire had left.
Seeing Claire, especially when she tells me why she's back in town, shakes me to my very core. More than anything in the world, I want to help Claire and protect her grandmother from the thugs taking over her neighborhood.
But first, I have to open my heart and convince Claire that losing her was the worst mistake of my life. She's right to be wary, but I'll do anything and everything to win her heart again. I just have to convince Claire to give me a second chance. If I have to get on my knees, I will.
Because the guys are right: when you find the woman you love -- or you get a second-chance with the woman you never stopped loving -- life suddenly makes sense and you'll do anything for that woman.

4. Rebel Boss - The day a woman brings a vintage Mustang in for restoration, I'm a goner. The car is beautiful, but the woman bringing the car in makes my heart rev like it never has.
Thing is, I'm a bachelor. I may not always like it, but I've devoted my life taking care of other people, and then I served my country in the Army. Now, I look after the guys who work for me in my garage. But all my guys are engaged or married now.
My guys have been telling me to take a vacation, because it's true I work too much, but I've never seen a real reason to. But meeting Aimee? She has me thinking about my life in a fresh light. For the first time, I understand what my guys say about how finding the right woman will make your life make sense and make you want something more than a solitary life.
Now, I want to build a life with Aimee.
Yet the more I learn about Aimee, and how she came to have the Mustang, the more drawn I am to her. I understand the car is a connection to her deceased father, and I want to help her restore the car and come to peace with the past.
I'm going to do everything I can to be everything this woman needs, and to convince her to let me call her Wife.

Download Instructions:
1, 3-4
https://devuploads.com/l9fvb74c55ha
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/823gl30f9gny

4. Rebel Boss
https://devuploads.com/9cmad02gc6p4
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/c20jlf7nhsdu

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 13th, 2023, 2:50 am
Aug 14th, 2023, 6:01 pm
added
3. A Rebel's Protection