Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 19th, 2023, 4:12 pm
The Mountain Men of Saddle Creek series by Kat Baxter (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.9 mb
Overview: Kat Baxter is the pseudonym for a bestselling historical romance author. She lives in Texas with her family and a menagerie of animals.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. The Grumpy Recluse's Wager - Natalie
I almost had the life of my dreams. That is until a goat, a churro, and deflating bouncy house made me internet-infamous and ruined my reputation as the reigning queen of over-the-top bachelorette parties. Now, I have no choice but to start over in the mountains of Saddle Creek. Living on my uncle’s ranch--alone--for three months without help is the key to inheriting the land. But it seems like he made the same promise to a glaring--but hot--mountain man.
Linc
I thought I was doing just fine on my own. Just me and my goats-for-hire. Suddenly, everything changes when my neighbor makes a bargain with his niece to give her his land. The pampered, curvy city girl is the last thing I need, especially since my neighbor had previously promised to sell his land to me. Now, I just have to find a way to drive Natalie away. The only problem is I don’t want her to leave. She’s the last woman in the world who would want a grumpy goat farmer like me, but she’s also the only woman I want.

2. The Grouchy Lumberjack's Bride - Jade
Once upon a time Cain Bishop and I were inseparable. All through high school we were two peas in the proverbial pod, but then I did something he’ll never forgive. Now, he’s going to lose custody of his half-sister unless he comes up with a bride, STAT. I’ll do whatever he needs, even be his wife of convenience. I’m prepared for him to be indifferent or platonic, but nothing could have prepared me for the hungry way he looks at me.
Cain
There was a time, when I was young, that I would have done anything to make Jade Larson my wife. Even knowing she’s way too good for me; a curvaceous princess used to the finer things in life I’ll never be able to give her. When she went behind my back and did something I can’t ever forgive, I forced myself to walk away from her, but I never stopped wanting her. Now, I have to swallow my damn pride and marry her for the sake of keeping custody of my half-sister. How am I supposed to keep my hands off Jade once she’s my bride, when every instinct I have demands that I claim her, body and soul?

3. The Gruff Loner's Bargain - Brook
I might be down on my luck, but I’m determined to open the best all-inclusive wedding venue in the U.S. But first, I have to scope out the competition. The only problem is I need a fake fiance to pull it off. Even worse, the only man available to do the job is the annoying handsome Landry Hendricks. Because of course I need the help of the one man in town who hates me.
Landry
Oh, I only wish I hated Brook. Instead, I’ve been head over heels for Brook since the first time I rescued her. And the second. This girl has some seriously bad luck. But how can a gruff, loner like me ever hope to win the heart of a smart, sassy city girl like Brook? By offering her a bargain she can’t refuse… and making her think it’s all her idea, that’s how.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/rqo47z9pcevh
https://devuploads.com/ruote3ps2wt0

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 19th, 2023, 4:12 pm
Sep 17th, 2023, 3:32 pm
added
2. The Grouchy Lumberjack's Bride
Sep 17th, 2023, 3:32 pm
Apr 30th, 2024, 3:06 am
added

3. The Gruff Loner's Bargain