Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 16th, 2023, 3:10 pm
Arctic Titans of Northwood U Series by Hayden Hall (1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3 mb
Overview:Hayden Hall writes MM romance novels. He is a boyfriend, a globetrotter, and an avid romance reader.
Genre: Fiction > Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

1. Crossing Blades - This year is my last chance to take the Titans to victory. I cost us the cup last year, but I’m not making the same mistake again. And I’m determined to get drafted by the end of this season.
The success I anticipate is built on three years of razor-sharp focus and hard-earned respect. Not to mention how much of my personal life I sacrificed for hockey. The Titans trust me to lead them and I won’t betray that. Nothing could possibly go wrong.
Until the former love of my life and current arch nemesis, Cameron Martinez, skates back into my life. His very presence throws me off balance. His intense gaze and aggressive, dominant, and possessive streaks feel like a lasso pulling me toward him.
It only takes so many shared showers and locker room encounters before I’m too weak to continue resisting this pull.
But we both know there is no future for us. Our ambitions have always left a trail of ruin and heartbreak in their wake. Why should this time be any different?
Except I can’t think straight when he’s around. And every private moment we share makes me forget why I’m even here in the first place.

2. Scoring the Keeper - Sawyer Price is the broodiest, most stubborn guy I ever had the joy of tutoring. He is also the sexiest, most irresistible jock at Northwood U. His hockey scholarship depends on passing the general courses and I’m the cleverest physics cog on campus.
I’m kind of brilliant. Not that I’m bragging. But the line of students in need of my help has got to mean something, right? And because I can’t tutor them all, I’m forced to choose my students another way.
The thing is, no matter how smart I might be, I’m a total dating disaster. So when Sawyer and I find a mutually beneficial arrangement, I have no way out. He’s going to teach me how to score a guy. And I would be mad to refuse. After all, everyone is dying to hang out with Sawyer Price.
The problem with having no dating experience whatsoever is that my tutor quickly becomes my newest obsession. But a guy like that would never want to have me for real, right? I’m just a hopeless nerd trying to trade my V-card and he’s the star goalie for Arctic Titans.
We are polar opposites in every way. Even if we take things a step further, we can never really be together.
It seems like the final dating lesson I must learn is on the subject of heartbreak.

3. Big Stick Energy - I earned the captaincy fair and square, but Caden Jones doesn’t see it that way. He’s challenging my authority at every turn and bringing discord to the team that’s held together with duct tape and hope.
Caden is set to ruin our chances this year just to show everyone what a terrible leader I am.
Besides, he’s been preoccupied with kissing guys all semester long. Not that I have a problem with that, exactly. But does he have to do it right under my nose?
An out-of-state game has us stranded in a hotel room. While that’s annoying as hell, the final straw is the mix up that leaves us with only one bed.
Years of rivalry and quiet resentment finally come to boiling and one of us isn’t leaving this hotel room alive. Until big words are said. And crazy actions taken. And we’re no longer fighting, even if it sort of looks like a wrestling match.
Turns out, I’ve got no problem with Caden kissing guys when I’m the guy he kisses. But… I’m straight, right?

4. Icebound Rivals - Grayson Reed is into me.
We are each other’s fiercest opponents in the rink. But now, Grayson’s eyes are stripping me down whenever we cross each other’s paths.
I don’t mind being the object of another guy’s desire, but I also refuse to jump into a stranger’s bed so quickly. It’s just that I’m not really dating material.
And of all the guys on Earth, Grayson Reed is the last person I would give a chance. But if there is one thing everyone knows about Gray, it’s that he is not a quitter.
The more I push him away, the more he tries to get closer. And as he struggles to win me over, I stumble into the very thing I swore I would avoid.
Love.
Our struggles on the ice are nothing compared to the conquest of each other. And when I find out about the dare that had brought us together, my trust is shattered. It will take a lot more courage to fix this mess than it took to win a date with me. And I just don’t know if this playboy is brave enough for a relationship or if his story ends with the conquest.

5. Rebels of the Rink - Tyler is my best buddy on the planet. We would move mountains for each other. So when I discover that my girl has been cheating on me, it’s my best friend’s job to put me back together.
His own troubles in the love nest are brewing. His girlfriend is jealous of all the time Tyler spends cheering me up.
She doesn’t understand. Nobody gets us. We had always been each other’s rocks. And when Tyler is forced to choose between me and his girl, my whole life is turned upside down.
He chooses me. And he makes me happier than he can understand.
Maybe we are each other’s soulmates.
The only problem is…neither of us is into guys.
It’s a cruel cosmic joke to make me fall in love with my best friend and never be able to do anything about it. But once I see the truth behind the veil of fog and confusion, I can never unsee it.
I want him. Even if it means learning to like a whole new style.

6. On Thin Ice - I’ve been in love with Jordan Mitchell since the moment I saw him.
He’s smart, handsome, and even funny when he feels like it. He excels at everything; whatever he touches turns to gold. He can’t do anything wrong.
When our parents got married and merged our broken families, I suddenly had a rival I could never compete with. And a heart-throb I could never be with. And I hate him for it. He doesn’t even see me.
Until one summer break… We’re alone in our parents’ mountain house. All we do is swim, sunbathe, and fight. And I’d rather be kissing him. Soon enough, the line between hate and attraction is too blurry to see.
It turns out that he’s just as messed up as me. And his sculpted body attracts me more than ever. With each day we spend holed up in the mountains, it gets harder to resist him. If I don’t do something, I might burst.
But the looming threat of destroying our family for a cheap thrill holds me back. There couldn’t be a happy ending to our story.
And all my choices are wrong.
For once, I’m going to need him to be in charge of what happens next.

Download Instructions:
1-5
https://mega4upload.com/osnlstjby2mf
https://devuploads.com/4lubehc2ydxv

6. On Thin Ice
https://mega4upload.com/vkm4flq15dvq
https://devuploads.com/x71vo4mudecr

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 16th, 2023, 3:10 pm
Sep 20th, 2023, 4:01 pm
added
2. Scoring the Keeper