Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 27th, 2023, 3:20 pm
Saddle Creek TX: The Whitmores Series by Kat Baxter (1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.7 mb
Overview: Kat Baxter is the pseudonym for a bestselling historical romance author. She lives in Texas with her family and a menagerie of animals.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Protect My Heart - Fletcher
I’m a rule-follower, by nature, and I never set out to cause conflict. Until Daphne Whitmore. The truth is, she’s my best friend’s younger sister and therefore she’s off-limits, completely forbidden. I’ve never wanted a woman more. I know that one taste of her will never be enough, especially after I steal a very public kiss. Now I’m committed to claiming her as my own.
Daphne
Thanks to my three overbearing brothers and our widowed father, I’ve been protected and shielded my entire life. I’m ready for a taste of freedom. So the last thing I want is a bossy fireman who thinks he belongs in my life. One fiery kiss seals the deal though, now my heart is a goner. But am I ready to sacrifice my newfound freedom for a love that promises to consume me?

2. Ignite My Heart - Garrett
When Felicity Greer moves back to town, I have one plan: woo her, win her, wed her. It sounds simple enough, but she’s not making it easy. For one, she keeps going out with other guys. Men, I know she has zero interest in. Thankfully we live in a small town and news travels fast, so I’m able to find her before the date goes too far. Yes, you could call it stalking, but I’m just staking my claim. Because this woman has been mine for years, it’s just time for her to recognize it.
Felicity
Garrett Whitmore was the bane of my existence, long before he made it his life’s mission to ruin my dating life. For a while there in high school, he was my friend and my secret crush. Then he started dating my best friend and I found out that he’d only been using me to get to her. Yeah, he’s too nice a guy to ever say it to my face, but it still hurt finding out I was just the Designated Ugly Fat Friend. I fell for his easy charm once before. I don’t know what he’s playing at, but there’s no way I’m making the same mistake twice ...

3. Redeem My Heart - Dane
When I left the military and came home to Saddle Creek, I was looking for peace and solitude, not love. I have too many scars, inside and out, to hope for that kind of thing. But a random encounter brings me face-to-face with Shelby Coleman, and I find myself in a fake relationship. She's short and sweet with curves for days, and it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say I’ve never wanted a woman more. I don't have much of a heart left but Shelby makes me wish I had more to give.
Shelby
I've crushed on Dane Whitmore from afar since I was a teenager. With his worn in jeans and scuffed cowboy boots, he's a walking thirst trap. Being his pretend girlfriend requires public displays of affection. Every kiss and touch light my body up. But I have to remind myself its just for pretend.

4. Awaken My Heart - Abraham
I already had my happy ending. Childhood sweethearts, my late wife and I made four beautiful kids together who are now grown and married off themselves. I’m content to be their old dad, tending to my ranch and my tomato plants. Until Emily Carson and her tempting curvy body and her smiles that she hands out like candy, crashes into my life making me want things I have no business wanting.
Emily
I’ve been on my own, more or less, my entire life. So when given the chance to move to the cutest, most quaint small Texas town I’ve ever seen, I jump. I’m the newest resident of Saddle Creek and I’m settling in perfectly. I love my new town and everyone seems to love me too. Everyone except, widower and silver fox, Bram Whitmore, who seems to hate me at first sight. Too bad the feeling isn’t mutual. Because that man, with his legit dad bod, is the most tempting thing I’ve ever seen.
He's a man I could easily fall in love with, but I know I'm not enough to compete with the woman who loved him first.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://www.up-4ever.net/xpxoh05f9pws
https://devuploads.com/mwjnseplwd60

4. Awaken My Heart
https://www.up-4ever.net/5xeycvf2qzu4
https://devuploads.com/9r72dme4i9uo

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Aug 27th, 2023, 3:20 pm