Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 11th, 2023, 5:01 pm
Love In Ink Series by Ruby Raynes (1-2)
Requirements: epub reader, 6.1 mb
Overview: Ruby Raynes is an avid MM Romance reader and now MM Romance Author. An Accountant by day and a Writer by night her worlds could not be more different. She lives in Minnesota with her husband, daughter and all the pets who make up their household.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImage

1. Finn - Spencer
I was minding my own business when I ran into the sexiest tattooed god I’d ever seen. I’ve seen a ton, considering I own Dragonfly Books, which just so happens to be located next to Ink Me. You get the picture. While trying to find myself after the death of my mother Finn throws my world upside down. Will the makeup and lace be too much for him or will he walk with me through my own journey of self-love?
Finn
Deciding to move from one side of the country to the other was the only way I could quiet the ghosts haunting my memories. It was a Hail Mary attempt to save my life. When Spencer, the sweet, sexy bookstore owner from next door comes in and flips my world right side up, I’m thrown. How do I push through the grief that consumes me and let myself feel worthy of love? And how do I purchase stock in Manties?

2. Jaxon - Alex
My life is going fine. Okay, it was going fine until I found myself both homeless—my trusty car Trixie on her last leg—and in need of a fake fiancé. What I don't expect is for Jaxon, my long-time crush and the owner of Ink Me, to come swooping in like a knight in shining armor. Now my head and my heart are all confused, and it’s starting to feel like my fantasy has a chance of becoming a reality.
Jaxon
Ink Me is finally running like a well oiled machine, but when my best friend tells me I need a life outside of work, I scoff. Ink Me will always be my life. It's not until Alex runs into a bit of bad luck, and I feel this overwhelming need to help him, that I realize I could be making room in my life for other things. Soon, my priorities begin to shift, and I start to look past my own hangups and see the future I never knew I needed… with Alex.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/11nydesyr5dm
https://devuploads.com/vmxbrjnwfzlr

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 11th, 2023, 5:01 pm