Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 7th, 2023, 11:16 pm
You Were Experienced, I Was Not: Our Dating Story series by Makiko Nagaoka (Volume 1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 84.6mb
Overview: Makiko Nagaoka is a Japanese light novel author and the creator of the light novel series Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town.
Genre: Fiction > Romance, Comedy

Image Image Image

Our Dating Story 1st Date :
Kashima Ryuto is a gloomy high-schooler who quietly spends his days watching his crush, the beautiful Shirakawa Runa, from afar. She rules the school and has had no shortage of boyfriends. Although Ryuto is fully convinced she’d never accept him, fate leads him to confess his feelings to her anyway. To his astonishment, she accepts—simply because she’s “available” at the time—but the surprises don’t end there. She immediately invites him over as if it’s the most natural thing in the world!
This odd couple is different in just about every way—the friends they keep, their hobbies, their love lives—but with every passing day, they grow a little bit closer. This may not be Runa’s first relationship, but their dating story is going to be full of firsts for them both!

Our Dating Story 2nd Date :
Unbelievably for Ryuto, his relationship with Runa has reached the one-month mark without issue. Runa, on the other hand, is secretly worried about the approaching “two-month barrier” all of her previous romantic relationships hit.
For their one-month anniversary, the couple takes a trip to Enoshima for a wonderful date on the beach. However, when dangerous weather rolls in unexpectedly, Ryuto and Runa find themselves stuck on the island, forced to spend the night together...
And as one storm passes, another grows—Runa’s twin sister, Maria, has plans for Ryuto. They say all’s fair in love and war, and she’s not about to play nice!
While Runa and Ryuto’s relationship will be put to the test, this unforgettable summer vacation is only just beginning!

Our Dating Story 3rd Date :
As summer break ends, Ryuto, Runa, and their friends gather to play airsoft, after which our main couple goes on a lovely date in Odaiba! Soon after that, Ryuto enrolls at a cram school for the sake of Runa and his future together. There, he meets Sekiya Shugo—a guy who spent so much time focused on girls in high school that he failed to get into college. He also has a connection to a girl Ryuto knows quite well...

Meanwhile, Runa finds an opportunity to start rebuilding her relationship with her sister. Since Maria is joining the school festival committee, Runa and Ryuto join too. Will Runa and Maria’s relationship improve, or will Maria grow closer to someone else instead?

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/6pDM
https://devuploads.com/a16m9khqqfgl

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 7th, 2023, 11:16 pm
Last edited by MarwenRicky on May 9th, 2024, 12:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author
If my links are dead, click Reupload button
Hit THANKS if you like my releases
Feb 23rd, 2024, 2:10 am
Volume 2 added
Feb 23rd, 2024, 2:10 am

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author
If my links are dead, click Reupload button