Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 29th, 2024, 3:22 pm
Lords of Corruption Series by Piper Stone (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.3 mb
Overview:Amazon Top 10 Internationally Best-Selling Author, Kindle Unlimited All Star, Piper Stone writes in several genres.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Lord of Punishment - My romance advice? Beware of sexy men who wash up on your beach. They do bite.
When a sexy man with piercing eyes and a body meant for sin washed up on my lakeshore beach, I should have called the police. But when he regained consciousness and I asked him his name, he had no clue. What was a girl to do, kick an injured man to the curb?
His only means of identification were a weapon and a ten-thousand-dollar suit. I had every reason to fear the gorgeous, muscular man, my sordid past always requiring me to look over my shoulder. But as he began to heal, the electricity surged between us. Suddenly, it became easy to surrender to the dominate, sensual man. however, i should have followed my instincts, ignoring the dark passion but when he stripped me bare, demanding my obedience, he awakened the woman inside. Soon, I was screaming out his name.
Yet as soon as i'd let down my carefully armored guard, the ugly truth was revealed, the single mother in me determined to keep my little boy safe. My guest was none other than Sabatino DiMaggio, Don of he notorious Baltimore Crime Syndicate.
And a powerful man like him never gives up a possession. Now, I belong to him.

2. Lord of Vengeance - He's a monster wrapped in opulence and style. And I became the target of his obsession.
I was used to dangerous men, the kind nightmares were made of. Cruel and heartless. Cunning and merciless. I'd seen it all as the sheriff of a small resort town in Alaska. But nothing had prepared me for the brutality and death erupting in my jurisdiction because of him.
After enjoying a night of passion with a seductive stranger, I was stunned to discover the man who'd fulfilled my darkest fantasies was a ruthless crime lord out of Los Angeles. Diego Santos was the epitome of a dark, dangerous, and scintillating man, a chiseled God with savage tattoos and expensive clothes. Yet I was certain he was behind a half dozen deaths from illegal drugs brought in from the outside.
But as I dug deeper, learning my world might be infiltrated by corruption, my life was placed in jeopardy. The only man who could protect me? The sinful, forbidden lover who'd awakened my body, the desire we shared electrifying. But it ended up his protection came with a hefty price, one I was fearful of regretting.
My full surrender and complete obedience. Not just for the duration of his stay but forever.

3. Lord of Retribution - He didn't ask me to become his bride, someone else did. It became an offer I couldn't refuse.
Down and out. Broke. Two cents to my name. That was my life. A waitress. A store clerk. A struggling actor. Three jobs and I still couldn't pay my bills or take care of my terminally ill mother. I prayed for an intervention. It came in the way of a multimillion dollar offer. All I had to do was to marry a man I didn't know. With no other choice, i agreed.
Little did I know my betrothed as the powerful and very dangerous prince of a ruthless mafia family out of Kansas City. Daniel Thorn was as seductive and handsome as he was deadly. My heart fluttered every time I looked into his piercing eyes. Although our marriage was a lie, it didn't stop the eruption or passion or his requirement I surrender to his every need. Even as I lay quivering under the weight of his chiseled body, sore and wet from the strike of his belt, I was fearful he'd learn the truth.
And he did.
Now, the merciless man was determined I would pay for my sins. With giving him my body, my should. And my heart.

Download Instructions:
1-2
https://mega4upload.com/v56sacebz00c
https://devuploads.com/owsquy7q3lt0

3. Lord of Retribution
https://mega4upload.com/fditvv3qjr63
https://devuploads.com/2ym6fhvrfojs

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 29th, 2024, 3:22 pm
Apr 25th, 2024, 3:35 pm
added
3. Lord of Retribution