Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jul 2nd, 2014, 6:08 am
Red Moon Pack series by Vanessa Sims (Books 1~4)
Requirements: ePUB / PDF reader 2 MB
Overview: I live in Texas but originally I am from Trenton, NJ. When I graduated from high school, I joined the military. Yay me. I did three years with one tour to Iraq. I am happily married because seriously would put that they are unhappy. I have three kids. No pets, they scare me. I am currently a stay at home mom and I love read! A lot.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImageImage

Fated Mate #1: What would you do if the man destined to be your mate tells you he is going to look for another mate? You make him see the error of his ways. Ethan and Isaiah are Beta's in the Red Moon pack. They are best friends and mates. They have denied their wolves for five years. One fateful night Ethan tells Isaiah he's looking for another mate.
Isaiah will stop at nothing to be with his mate. A scorned female will kill to keep the mate she always wanted.

Destined Mate #2: What do you do when you are forced to mate with someone, so your brother doesn't have to become Alpha? You toe the line to protect your brother. That's what Noah the Alpha of the Red Moon Pack was going to do. Or so he thought, until his mate came into the picture. Mitchell's task was easy, drop his sister off for her mating with the Alpha of the Red Moon Pack. He did not expect to find his mate. Noah and Mitchell have to deal with upset Elders, a slighted sister, and Hunters. Will there mating stand the challenges thrown at them or are they doomed from the start?

Conquered Mate #3: Nathan is the Alpha Heir to the Red Moon Pack.
Which means, since Noah won't be having any kids, that Nathan is next in line to be Alpha.
Sebastian is a Delta in the Red Moon Pack and is training to become Beta.
Sebastian is fine with his position in the pack and hopes Ethan and Isaiah never step down.
Ryan is a Hunter.
His parents were killed by a rogue shifter.
The Hunters have the Red Moon Pack on their radar and are plotting to take them down.
Can three very different men come together and save the Red Moon Pack from the Hunters or will Ryan be part of their downfall?

Cherished Mate #4: One heart calls to another.
Snatched away from his family and friends, Nicholas struggles to stay alive while in the hands of a madman, but even the enhanced strength of a shifter can only last so long.
Kicked out of his pack at a young age because he preferred men, Anton has no desire to be responsible for anyone other than himself. Over the course of his travels he meets other misfits, and despite serious doubts, reluctantly accepts the position of Alpha.
Two souls, damaged by the hate that consumes those around them, recognize each other in the darkness of night. Betrayal, insecurities, and overwhelming loss threaten the fragile bond that begins to grow between them. Can Nicholas and Anton meld their broken halves together to create a whole, or will enemies tear them apart before they find the courage to grasp their opportunity for love?

Download Instructions:
http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/11005370/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/12994f47a7/Vanessa_Sims_-_Red_Moon_Pack_1_-4.zip
Jul 2nd, 2014, 6:08 am

ImageImage
Dec 9th, 2014, 9:04 am
Added Books 3 & 4: Conquered Mate & Cherished Mate

Replaced all links and added PDF

Thanks Figwam for books 3 & 4
Dec 9th, 2014, 9:04 am