Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Dec 19th, 2022, 5:44 pm
Haibara's Teenage New Game+ series by Kazuki Amamiya (1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 70.7mb, 12.1mb | Premium Edition
Overview: Self-proclaimed ultimate introvert Natsuki Haibara has more high school regrets than he can count... So when he suddenly travels back to a time before those disastrous days, will he be able to make the most of a second shot at his teenage years?

Kazuki Amamiya is a Japanese light novel author and the creator of the light novel series Haibara's Teenage New Game+.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Volume 1 :
We all have embarrassing memories or deep regrets from high school, right? Socially anxious college senior Natsuki Haibara sure does. When he thinks back on that time of his life, all he has are fleeting fantasies of a happy adolescence that could have been. Imagine his bewilderment and surprise, then, when he inexplicably finds himself seven years in the past—one month before his first year of high school! Can Haibara avoid his previous mistakes, make his way to the top of the school social pyramid, and end up with the girl of his dreams? Or will he be forced to relive three years of solitude as the most hated guy in school? He’ll need all the help he can get in order to succeed, from a workout regimen to online how-to guides, a childhood friend, and plenty of sheer willpower. Watch as Haibara takes a second shot at his teenage years!

Volume 2 :
With his friend group saved and his social standing maintained, Natsuki Haibara is well on his way to living the youth of his dreams after leaping back in time seven years to his high school days. Now that he’s cleared phase one of his Rainbow-Colored Youth Plan, he’s on to phase two—getting a girlfriend! He has his eyes set on the school’s number one beauty, Hikari Hoshimiya, and in order to win her over, Natsuki joins forces with his childhood friend. Sounds like he’s got it all figured out, right? Nah, you know what they say: where there are teenagers, there’s bound to be drama. Trouble’s afoot in the girls’ basketball club, putting a damper on everyone’s mood. Plus, things always get messy when friends crush on other friends and none of the feelings are mutual. Can Natsuki find the ideal balance between friendship and romance? Or is everything fated to fall apart when love comes into play?

Volume 3 :
The rainy season came and went, leaving behind both strengthened friendships and jumbled feelings alike. Natsuki Haibara started his journey seven years back in time with his heart set on the school’s cutest girl, Hikari. However, after Uta’s persistent advances and a daring Tanabata festival date, he’s forced to accept that his heart is wavering.
Summer break is fast approaching, and what screams youth more than the blue ocean waves? Natsuki and friends plan an overnight beach trip together, but things aren’t easy when super strict parents come into play. As he learns about Hikari’s hidden past, Natsuki realizes there’s more to her than the bright school idol she seems to be. Will he succeed in making this the best summer ever for everyone? Or is there a line between friends and family that just can’t be crossed?

Volume 4 :
After a thrilling summer, autumn is right around the corner, and with it comes the next big event: the school festival.
Natsuki Haibara’s vacation ended with a confession from Hikari, his longtime crush. It should’ve been an easy yes and another goal crossed off his time leap bucket list, but Uta also holds a special place in his heart, throwing his emotions into chaos. His worries seem endless. What if dating one girl ruins his friendship with the other? Or what if it affects the whole group? To add to the chaos, Serika, the school’s music buff, recruits Natsuki into her band. Will the power of music give him the courage he needs to quit stalling and make a decision?

Volume 5 :
Natsuki’s high school life is going just as planned: the cutest girl in school is his girlfriend, he’s friends with the popular kids, and he’s made his mark by giving one banger of a concert. Sure, those friendships have become a bit more strained, and he doesn’t know how the heck dating works, but practically speaking, he should be delighted with his overall success... So why is he doubting the path he’s taken? Isn’t this the rainbow-colored youth of his dreams? While Natsuki struggles to navigate his relationships, the school ball game competition quickly approaches—can he turn this into an opportunity to sort out his emotions and strengthen his bonds?

Volume 6 :
A healthy dose of team spirit was just the medicine needed to clear the awkward air in Natsuki’s friend group. His second chance at youth is only looking up when Serika decides to get the band back together, with a familiar face as their new drummer. But a dark cloud appears on the horizon when whispers of Miori being a cheater begin to circulate through the school. To exacerbate the situation, Miori’s been absent, and no one can get in touch with her. Can Natsuki put a lid on the rumor and protect his childhood friend? Or will the truth shatter the bonds that he’s so desperately tried to mend?

Download Instructions:
All :
https://upfiles.com/Pud2x
https://devuploads.com/oqqvlhycmsp6

Volume 6 only :
https://upfiles.com/7WNJ
https://www.up-4ever.net/ugmvcvbrgyfi
https://devuploads.com/v3qtu1onmxgy

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 19th, 2022, 5:44 pm

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡