Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jun 28th, 2023, 3:21 pm
Strangely Scary Funny Series by Brian Yansky (1-4, 6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 mb
Overview: Brian Yansky is the author of Alien Invasion and Other Inconveniences and its sequel, Homicidal Aliens and Other Disappointments, as well as Wonders of the World and My Road Trip to the Pretty Girl Capital of the World. He lives in Austin, Texas.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImageImageImage

1. The Librarian of the Haunted Library - A fun, fast, fantastical read: After an altercation with a clown, I get lost in the woods and find a strange town. When the librarian of the town dies in front of me, I try on his ring. It fits. I’m declared the new librarian by the mayor and townspeople. I get to live in a houseful of books. But I soon learn the job involves more than just tomes and information. In fact, my first assignment is to discover who murdered my predecessor.
Meanwhile, I learn that the town is a whole lot stranger than I’d first thought and I’d thought it was pretty strange from the first. The library has a ghoul and a ghost, which seems excessive. Not everyone in the town of Eden is alive or even human. A headless seductress (she carries her head around with her) propositions me, but may also be trying to kill me.
Honestly, I have some secrets of my own. After aging out of foster care, I hit the road. At first, I just drift; then I begin to get messages in dreams that direct me to places where people need the kind of help I can give them. I learn many things. One of the things I learn is I am the One. The only problem is that I am not that One. I’m the other One. The One who will bring destruction.

2. The Librarian and The Book Thief - After an altercation with a clown, I get lost in the woods and find a strange town. When the librarian of the town dies in front of me, I try on his ring. It fits. I’m declared the new librarian by the mayor and townspeople. I get to live in a houseful of books. But I soon learn the job involves more than just tomes and information.
In this second novel in the series, a library book goes missing. Not just any book but the true story of what happened in Eden, among other true stories certain humans and angels don't want told. I have to find this book. It won't be easy. Both the forces of good and evil will try to stop me. Not to mention all kinds of drama is, as usual, going on in Eden, some of which involves a certain witch I still have feelings for. Let's see what happens.

3. The Librarian and The Time Machine - A fun, fast, fantastical read: In book 1 after an altercation with a clown, I get lost in the woods and find a strange town. When the librarian of the town dies in front of me, I try on his ring. It fits. I’m declared the new librarian by the mayor and townspeople. I get to live in a houseful of books. But I soon learn the job involves more than just tomes and information. In fact, my first assignment is to discover who murdered my predecessor.
In the third novel of the series, I use an object from the Collection of Curiosities to travel through time back to when I was a teenager and Lola, my best friend, disappeared and Bubba Lee, my mentor, was murdered. I have to face some demons from my past that lead, as often happens when you’re facing demons from the past, right into the present.

4. The Librarian And The Witch - A fun, fast, fantastical read: After an altercation with a clown, I get lost in the woods and find a strange town. When the librarian of the town dies in front of me, I try on his ring. It fits. I’m declared the new librarian by the mayor and townspeople. I get to live in a houseful of books. But I soon learn the job involves more than just tomes and information. (Horror Comedy & Whimsical Urban Fantasy). That's how it all started in book 1.
In book 4 there’s the librarian, of course, all the main characters from books 1-3, including the town of Eden which is certainly a main character, and a witch. It begins with her asking the librarian to find her Familiar, a cat. It ends with, well, I can’t tell you that. Expect suspense and unexpected twists and turns, odd characters, and the same kind of humor that is in the other novels because I’m pretty much unable to have any other kind. Hope you enjoy it.

6. The Librarian and The Monster - the librarian of the supernatural town of Eden, faces his greatest challenge yet when a powerful being abducts residents in what turns out to be an act of revenge. With the help of his hellhound companion, Fluffy, and his allies (the ghostbusters, the witch Olive, and the werewolf) Rip Van Winkle, Kevin must confront the monster and prevent it from exacting its revenge on Eden. Meanwhile, Kevin grapples with his own destiny as the anti-Christ and the looming threat of Armageddon. Balancing his duties as Eden's protector and navigating complex family dynamics (complicated by the fact most of his family lives in hell), Kevin must make difficult choices to save his town and the world from destruction.

Download Instructions:
1-4
https://www.up-4ever.net/cvuhb5xy35wq
https://devuploads.com/6ki8nhguw7bl

6. The Librarian and The Monster
https://www.up-4ever.net/6bhu2wxu3jm1
https://devuploads.com/jj7uva6uyolk

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jun 28th, 2023, 3:21 pm
Aug 31st, 2023, 3:43 pm
added
2. The Librarian and The Book Thief