Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Sep 19th, 2023, 11:09 pm
After The End: The Emerge series Boxed Set by Jamie Campbell (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 641 KB
Overview: This Boxed Set Includes the three parts of The Emerge series.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

1. After The End
Seventeen years ago the world ended. I’ve spent my whole life inside this bunker and thought I was the only remaining survivor. Until someone knocked on my door. Garlind barged into my life and showed me a world of possibilities outside. He promised me we would be saved from this harsh world. He offered me a future outside these steel walls. I was so excited to venture into the outside. He said the ships in the sky will rescue us, all we have to do is get to one. It seems impossible but I trust in his unwavering belief. I shouldn’t have. The ships are not what we were expecting.

2. After We Emerge
I was wrong about the world being over. It’s only just beginning but it is nothing like what I expected. The ships were supposed to save us. Garlind and I headed straight for them and unknowingly ran into a terrible trap. Now we have to hide and rally a world devoid of hope and order if we’re going to survive. There are rumors about the former president. They say he still lives and can command an army from his hiding place. We need that army in order to stand a chance of reclaiming our planet. So we are going to find them. And we will make them listen to us.

3. After We Fight
We have nothing left. Everything and everyone went up in smoke, incinerated by the aliens trying to take over our planet. There’s nobody left to help us now. All we have is hope and a dream of a better world. It’s going to be up to us if we’re going to make it happen. We will find people and we will create a movement that the aliens will never see coming. We will make them stand up and listen. We will not let our pain and grief sicken us. Even when we are pushed to the very brink of extinction. Even if I lose everyone I love in the meantime.

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/IlgvW5
https://rg.to/file/463e73bb2c05596cbb55f59a814ac13a

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 19th, 2023, 11:09 pm