Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Sep 20th, 2023, 4:01 pm
Path Of Time Deviant series by A.P. Gore, Patricia Jones (1, 3)
Requirements: epub reader, 1 mb
Overview: Hey there! I'm A.P. Gore and I've been obsessed with fantasy books since I was a kid. I mean, who doesn't love a good adventure, right? But it wasn't just any fantasy for me, I've always been drawn to LitRPG and Cultivation novels. The world filled with magic, character sheets, and inner qi. And those long books that never ends. These genres just clicked with me, so I thought, let's mix them up.
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImage
[break
#1 - Allen Ming awakens in an unfamiliar realm, trapped within an unfamiliar form - feeble in body and spirit.
Thrust into a world of cultivation, Allen Ming finds himself grappling with a reality of a wastrel body, and a world filled with danger and killing.
With an AI-enhanced eye, he seeks his way through the dark world of cultivation.
But with his newfound family haunted by a looming threat, he has to take charge of the situation even before he gets familiar with the new body.
Embark on a journey with Allen Ming as he walks on the path of immortality with the help of AI System and character sheets, runes, and Time Dao.

#3 - Ming's win turns into a nightmare when he's ripped from his world and thrown into the dark realm of the Netherworld. Stripped of his cultivation powers, he must navigate this dangeroud landscape to survive and find his way back to his home world.
However the path home is riddled with secrets that could cost him everything. With only his wits and determination, Ming must unravel the mysteries of the Netherworld and confront the shadows that threaten to consume him forever.
Can Ming escape the darkness and reunite with Fiona, or will the Netherworld claim him as its own?
Prepare for a thrilling journey filled with danger, mystery, and unwavering love in this gripping tale of resilience and determination. Join Ming on his quest to defy the odds and forge his own path in a realm where nothing is as it seems.

Download Instructions:
https://mega4upload.com/bi9q19poui2e
https://devuploads.com/e8cpbmruqu1m

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 20th, 2023, 4:01 pm