Crime, mystery, suspense, legal, action-adventure
Oct 25th, 2022, 8:52 am
Madame Chalamet Ghost Mysteries by Byrd Nash (#1-6)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 10.3 Mb
Overview: Byrd writes the story you need, not the one you expected. Specializing in strong female characters who are witty and talented, she finds inspiration from Sherlock Holmes, Jane Austen, classic folklore, and old-world history.
Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Book #1 - Ghost Talker
Madame Elinor Chalamet battles a ghost in the Beyond.
Trained as a medium by the elite Morpheus Society, Elinor Chalamet uses her skills to aid the police while she hunts for her father’s killer in the coastal city of Alenbonne.
But a dead body found in the canal puts her in deep with royal matters. And she might even succeed in solving the mystery if Tristan Fontaine, duke de Archambeau, would stop getting in her way.
The first of a six part gaslamp fantasy ghost mystery series featuring a strong female character in a slow burn romance.

Book #2 - Delicious Death
Thwarting an assassination wasn’t on the menu.
Elinor’s holiday is nearly ruined when a poisoner targets the king and what’s even more irritating? Tristan Fontaine, the Duke de Archambeau, thinks to solve the case before she can!
Between saving a society lady’s reputation, comforting a girl with a ghostly brother, and conducting a séance for a widow, Elinor has her hands full. All she wants is to enjoy dinners prepared by the best chefs in the land, but Tristan’s mother and sister can’t stop giving bossy advice. It’s enough to spoil the dessert course.
Despite it all, she might still find time to enjoy herself especially if it means snooping through other people’s wardrobe closets.
The second of a six-part Gaslamp fantasy ghost mystery series featuring a strong-minded female Sherlock Holmes-like character in a slow burn romance

Book #3 - Spirit Guide
Missing girls and a killer back from the grave.
When a nobleman’s daughter goes missing, Elinor Chalamet and Archambeau rush to discover who has kidnapped her and why.
Saddled with a bumbling apprentice, a drunken soldier, and a prickly nobleman who won’t explain why he hasn’t paid a proper call, Elinor must discover what exactly the Morpheus Society is hiding from her.
Will Elinor’s dance with ghosts become a permanent arrangement? And when Tristan discovers her missing, who will face his wrath?
Elinor Chalamet uses her wits and her ghost-talking skills to hunt for her father’s killer in Alenbonné, a coastal city where ghosts walk at all hours. The third of a six-part gaslamp fantasy ghost mystery series featuring a Sherlock Holmes-like female character in a slow burn romance.

Book #4 - Gray Lady
When the ghostly Gray Lady walks, someone will die.
Asked by Tristan Fontain to help, Elinor chases spirits at a country estate in a charming seaside town. Coralie Floquet desires to marry but the spectral appearance of a Gray Lady predicts her death will be soon. That puts a damper on the romance!
But as soon as Elinor arrives, ill-will seems to swirl around her. There’s tittle-tattle about her relationship with Tristan, a plot accusing him of treason against the king, and his sister seems behind it all.
More important than predictions from the grave, it is Elinor’s heart which is in danger when the duke finally reveals the truth about his dead wife.
A series about Elinor Chalamet, a witty and clever Sherlock Holmes-like female in a fantasy gaslamp world inspired by 1910’s France. A slow burn romance that heats up in this volume.

Book #5 - Haunted Grave
A fiendish criminal uses the dying to cause mayhem.
The master criminal seems to be behind a gang of the dying causing dangerous riots throughout the city. The target? The nobility and key government officials.
Still, a girl has her own problems to deal with, such as the four sister souls sharing your body, and an apprentice who bears unsettling news. It certainly doesn't help when evidence points to your father being involved with a criminal network right before he was murdered.
The king may lose his kingdom, but what’s a girl to do when the love of your life keeps proposing when you’d prefer a romance without complication?
The fifth in a six-part Gaslamp fantasy ghost mystery series featuring a strong-minded female Sherlock Holmes-like character with a slow burn romance.

Book #6 - Ghastly Mistake
Elinor must save those she loves from those who betrayed her.
After being accused of murder, Elinor is on the run as her city falls apart. Rebellions, riots, and citizens falling dead in the streets have put the city into chaos.
When Elinor confronts those who murdered her father, she reveals a web of deceit that tries to ensnare her and Tristan. But, forget the conspiracy to topple a king’s throne, her apprentice Twyla is missing and is in grave danger.
It will take all of Elinor’s wit and courage, along with her faithful friends, to save all those she cares about and prevent them from becoming nothing but ghosts.
The exciting conclusion of this six-part Gaslamp fantasy ghost mystery series featuring a strong-minded female Sherlock Holmes-like character with a slow burn romance.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/km0ap4xxk58p
https://mega4upload.com/prwg8bnoeai5

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 25th, 2022, 8:52 am

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!

Dec 11th, 2023, 8:41 pm
added:
Book #2 - Delicious Death
Dec 11th, 2023, 8:41 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!

Apr 24th, 2024, 9:41 am
added:
Book #3 - Spirit Guide
Book #4 - Gray Lady
Book #5 - Haunted Grave
Book #6 - Ghastly Mistake
Apr 24th, 2024, 9:41 am