From Tom Sawyer to Harry Potter to Katniss Everdeen, the novels that made us fans of books and of the words within.
May 21st, 2024, 8:08 am
We Mostly Come Out at Night: 15 Queer Tales of Monsters, Angels & Other Creatures by Rob Costello
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 10.5 Mb
Overview: An empowering cross-genre YA anthology that explores what it means to be a monster, exclusively highlighting trans and queer authors who offer new tales and perspectives on classic monster stories and tropes.
Be not afraid! These monsters, creatures, and beasties are not what they appear. We Mostly Come Out at Night is a YA anthology that reclaims the monstrous for the LGBTQA+ community while exploring how there is freedom and power in embracing the things that make you stand out. Each story centers on both original and familiar monsters and creatures—including Mothman, Carabosse, a girl with thirteen shadows, a living house, werebeasts, gorgons, sirens, angels, and many others—and their stories of love, self-acceptance, resilience, and empowerment. This collection is a bold, transformative celebration of queerness and the creatures that (mostly) go bump in the night.
Contributors include editor Rob Costello, Kalynn Bayron, David Bowles, Shae Carys, Rob Costello, H.E. Edgmon, Michael Thomas Ford, Val Howlett, Brittany Johnson, Naomi Kanakia, Claire Kann, Jonathan Lenore Kastin, Sarah Maxfield, Sam J. Miller, Alexandra Villasante, and Merc Fenn Wolfmoor.
Genre: Fiction > Children/Young Adult > LGBT

Includes:
    BASTIAN AND THE BEAST by Jonathan Lenore Kastin
    OTHER FISH by Alexandra Villasante
    HOW TO SUMMON ME by Val Howlett
    BE NOT AFRAID by Michael Thomas Ford
    THE FREEDOM OF FEATHERS AND FUR by David Bowles
    THE FATAL SONG OF ATTRACTION by Brittany Johnson
    THE COLOR OF SKY ON EARTH by Rob Costello
    BOYS WHO RUN WITH THE BOARS by Sam J. Miller
    THE HOUSE OF NEEDS AND WANTS by Kalynn Bayron
    A SERPENT AND A WISH by Shae Carys
    THE GIRL WITH THIRTEEN SHADOWS by Merc Fenn Wolfmoor
    BONNE NUIT by Claire Kann
    SONS OF GOD AND DAUGHTERS OF HUMANS by H.E. Edgmon
    WORLD-WEARINESS by Naomi Kanakia
    HOW WE FOUNDED CLUB FEATHERS AT THE DISCARD DEPOT by Sarah Maxfield

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/hbmw8giin6tl
https://mega4upload.com/exgaj2wcm3o7

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 21st, 2024, 8:08 am

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!