For the more serious stuff
May 11th, 2024, 10:25 pm
Firefighter's Harem Series (#1-4) by Daryl Thompson
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 5.4 MB
Overview: I'm here to tell stories. Sometimes they could be my own, or sometimes they could be my fantasies. Most of the time, they can be a combination of both.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

ImageImageImageImage

It's a New World: A Harem Adventure (Firefighter's Harem Book 1)
In the cozy neighborhood of B Boulevard, Ethan Fox and Paloma Dattan become unexpected allies in the game of life. With Ethan fresh from a messy divorce and Paloma juggling single motherhood, they find comfort in each other's company. As they swap stories and share their struggles over cups of tea, their bond deepens. But when trouble comes knocking, they realize they're stronger together, and they share a mutual fire.

It's a New Girl (Firefighter's Harem Book 2)
In the cozy streets of B Boulevard, Ethan's life takes a turn down a twisty road of emotions. Paloma, his rock-solid friend, and Monica, the firecracker who sets his heart ablaze, offer him comfort and confusion in equal measure. But just when he thinks he's got it all figured out, along comes Phoebe, his ex's sister, turning his world upside down with just a smile. It's a chance meeting, but there's something electric in the air between them that Ethan can't ignore.

Crossing Lines: A Harem Adventure (Firefighter's Harem Book 3)
Ethan, a strong-hearted firefighter, finds himself deep in the lives of three women: his neighbor Paloma, her babysitter Monica, and his ex-wife’s sister, Phoebe. Each relationship challenges Ethan in different ways, pushing the limits of love, friendship, and loyalty. When Phoebe shows up pregnant and single, having left her cheating husband, she reopens old wounds and new possibilities. Ethan’s world gets even more complicated when Paloma and Monica propose a surprising romantic arrangement.

Pregnant Sister-in-Law (Firefighter's Harem Book 4)
Ethan, a dedicated firefighter ends up rescuing Phoebe, his ex-wife’s pregnant sister, from a raging apartment fire. Suddenly, she's living under his roof, shaking up his already unconventional life with his close-knit circle of partners. As Ethan and Phoebe grow closer, emotions run high and boundaries get tested, stirring up drama within his unique relationship circle. The situation gets a casual but deep dive as Monica and Paloma ponder the implications of expanding their unconventional family.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/na0e7ll5c3ik

Mirror:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/u0ovsqp5zskg4ub

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 11th, 2024, 10:25 pm

All rewards waived. Unless anyone is offering me real money in return :)