For the more serious stuff
May 11th, 2024, 5:46 pm
Crossing the Boundary Series (#2-#12, #14-#17) by Daryl Thompson
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 5.63 MB
Overview: I'm here to tell stories. Sometimes they could be my own, or sometimes they could be my fantasies. Most of the time, they can be a combination of both.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

My Pregnant Stepmom: ANR ABR Taboo Forbidden Pregnant Nursing Adult Breastfeeding (Crossing the Boundary Book 2)
My stepmother, Katherine, is pregnant. When my dad cheats on her, she asks me if she can come to a party held by my friend, Billy. My girlfriend, Linda, becomes jealous because I've confided in her some of my darkest desires about my stepmother. The party turns chaotic when Linda gets furious at my stepmom. I break up with my girlfriend because I cannot tolerate anyone who offends any one of my family members. Later, I approach my stepmother with the intention of reconciling. However, I cannot resist telling her about something that I saw a year ago—something that only stoked the fire inside me. The confession causes a change in Katherine. She offers me her hand for guidance, and I gladly lead her.

The MILF and Her Stepson: Harem Breeding Taboo Forbidden Fertile Milking Lactation Steamy (Crossing the Boundary Book 3)
Alexander Darius has had trouble taking his eyes off his stepmom, Miranda Finneas, a voluptuous brunette, ever since she separated from his dad. In addition, the presence of his bratty and petite stepsister, Alana, who dresses minimally in the house, is a constant distraction. Alexander has to retreat to his room many times a day to hide his embarrassment. When Miranda’s friends, Kyle and Priscilla Turner, visit Miranda during a snowstorm, Alexander is intrigued by the couple’s chemistry. Priscilla is a curvy blonde who has just given birth, and the fertile glow she exudes is irresistible. Late at night, Alex hears strange sounds in the house, which causes him to explore their source.

A Public Affair: ANR ABR Taboo Forbidden Pregnant Nursing Adult Breastfeeding (Crossing the Boundary Book 4)
Timothy and Alexa find themselves teetering on the brink of financial desperation. As they eagerly await the arrival of their first child, the urgent need for a larger, more suitable home intensifies. But the world seems to be against them, especially Timothy's affluent father, who disapproves of their union. His interference has led to significant obstacles in Timothy's job hunt, thus exacerbating their financial plight.In the heart of their village, a peculiar ritual thrives, promising a way out of their economic woes. This ritual, a tradition steeped in mystery, offers the tantalizing prospect of amassing sufficient funds to build a new house. Weighing their limited options, Timothy and Alexa finally resolve to partake in the ritual, despite it requiring them to step beyond the boundaries of societal norms.

Seducing my Teacher : Teacher-Student Forbidden Virgin Brat (Crossing the Boundary Book 5)
Mr. FelipeCharlotte James is one of my best students. She is stinking beautiful as well. But she writes me a lewd essay detailing her fantasies of making love to me. I don't know how to react. What should I do? Should I report her? Or should I...?Charlotte JamesDespite dating a heartthrob of the campus, I, Charlotte James, am in love with my English teacher. I'm obsessed with him. I wrote him my passionate fantasies. He demands to talk about it in his office. Am I in trouble? What should I do? Maybe I'll make him an offer that he can't refuse.

Playing a Game With My Best Friend's Father: Age Gap Taboo Forbidden (Crossing the Boundary Book 6)
Alana Morgan lets everything go when her best friend's hot father proposes something insane. However, everything turns topsy-turvy when they are caught. However, that's not the end of the story.

DOMINATING THE GODDESS: DOMINATION, FANTASY, ALPHA-MALE, SUPERNATURAL (Crossing the Boundary Book 7)
Dorothy is a lonely housewife living on a mountaintop with her husband, Edward, and her two children. When Edward and the kids go to the village to buy essentials, Dorothy decides to have some time for herself. However, she finds someone watching. It was a remarkably attractive mage. The mage realizes that Dorothy is no ordinary housewife. Through magical sexual powers, he shows her the true power she possesses.

Taking My Wife After Seeing My Stepdaughter in the Shower: MILF Daddy Taboo Forbidden Nursing Milking Lactation (Crossing the Boundary Book 8)
I see my stepdaughter, Jane, in the shower. More than her new bloom, it's the wonderment at my own bigness that captures me, which even fuels my excitement. I cannot deny that she hasn't changed. She has changed a lot, and she is so self-conscious these days, especially around me. This incident in the shower is the final piece of the puzzle. With the new realization that Jane wants me and desires me, I rush down and take my wife, all the while imagining that I'm taking my own stepdaughter.

Taking My Pregnant Daughter-in-Law: MILF Fertile Milking Lactation Steamy (Crossing the Boundary Book 9)
Anne, the daughter of a billionaire, and her father-in-law, who is also her bodyguard, are navigating through a landscape devastated by a zombie apocalypse. They are heading toward one of the last surviving camps. When they reach a beautiful, scenic lake, they decide to take a bath. As they explore themselves through this experience, their urges toward each other, brimming all these months together, reach new heights. As they express their mutual desires, the two realize how similar their fantasies are. They embark on fulfilling them.

My Stepdaughter and Her Pregnant Best Friend: MILF Lactation Nursing Taboo Forbidden (Crossing the Boundary Book 10)
When Cathy Hughes, my stepdaughter's best friend, comes to visit, I cannot contain my excitement. She is pregnant and has a huge belly, yet she is as seductive and bratty as ever. Her body has become even more voluptuous because of her blossoming fertility. Cathy is trying to teach Astrid, my stepdaughter, some physical lessons that day. As a witness to this ritual, I feel powerless to intervene. Eventually, I find myself succumbing to the urge to participate. Despite my initial hesitation, I decide to join them.

My Pregnant Stepdaughter: ANR ABR Taboo Forbidden Pregnant Nursing Adult Breastfeeding (Crossing the Boundary Book 11)
Michaela, my stepdaughter, is having issues with her boyfriend. When she calls me and urgently asks me to come to her, I do not hesitate. Michaela has always been the apple of my eye. I've been seeing her grow for around 14 years. Now she is nineteen. She is not the petite and dainty girl I have always known. She has changed a lot in the last two years. She has become mature and serious. She has become contemplative and mysterious. In addition, she has become pregnant by her boyfriend. It has made her voluptuous. Busty. In my mind, in the deepest recesses of my mind, she has transformed from an innocent girl to one oozing with sensuality. Therefore, when she asks me to come to her, I do not hesitate. I deal with her boyfriend in a rough way. Because she's the apple of my eye. However, Michaela wants something else from me as well, which I'm not ready to give her. She's my stepdaughter. I cannot lay down my weapons before the darkest side of my desire. All throughout the ride back home, I keep telling myself not to give in. However, everything changes when Michaela asks me to stop near Arden Heights Woods. Everything changes when she takes my hand and guides me into the darkness of the woods.

My Best Friend’s Mom and His Pregnant Wife: Bundle: MILF Lactation Nursing Taboo Forbidden (Crossing the Boundary Book 12)
Ricky Thomas finds himself attracted toward his best friend's mother, Leona Sterling. One stormy night, after Leona has endured yet another argument with her husband, he gives in to his desires and spends the night with her. Ricky doesn't hold back after realizing that she wants more than just his comfort. After the affair, Allan asks Ricky for help, and he immediately hurries to his friend's side. Yet Allan's peculiar request took him by surprise. It involves his pregnant wife.

Babies for Her!: MILF Breeding Mafia Forbidden (Crossing the Boundary Book 14)
Benjamin Morelli is a Mafia don in hiding, as he is currently being hunted by a rival gang for a two-decade-old vendetta. His associates and close friends have betrayed him. He seeks refuge in the house of the trusted bodyguard of his father, Frederico Puccini. The latter, already in his early 80s, is married to Alexandra Campa, a voluptuous, olive-skinned brunette. Frederico wants a child, but his age prevents him from having one. He decides that the son of his boss can be of help to him in this regard. Although Benjamin initially refuses, her seductiveness of Alexandra makes it hard for him to refuse. However, he ensures that she is punished for tempting him.

My Pregnant Crush (Crossing the Boundary Book 15)
At the high school reunion, John bumps into his childhood crush, Amanda Lopez, who's now rocking a baby bump and a smile. But here's the kicker—both of them just got dumped. With no one else to turn to, Amanda asks if she can crash at John's place. He couldn't say no. Things take a wild turn when Amanda gets seriously ticked off over something silly later that night. And suddenly, John finds himself on a wild adventure that turns out to change his life forever.

The Pregnant Defender (Crossing the Boundary Book 16)
As the trainer of the college's girls' football team, I often find myself in a precarious position. Despite my title, I have little control over the unruly behavior of the players, who often tease and bully me.One day, things took a turn for the worse when they stole my pendrive, which contained sensitive information. Determined to retrieve it, I ventured into their locker room after hours, only to be caught by Heidi Tan, the team's pregnant defender. To my dismay, she also discovered me examining a night slip belonging to one of the girls.Rather than reprimanding me, Heidi surprised me with a peculiar proposition that left me both intrigued and apprehensive.

Pregnant and Gorgeous (Crossing the Boundary Book 17)
Amy is a soon-to-be mother left to navigate the turbulent waters of pregnancy alone after her boyfriend's sudden departure. Despite her hopes for a quiet life, her journey takes an unexpected turn when she crosses paths with Ralph, her high school confidant.Ralph, grappling with his own post-divorce turmoil, steps in to offer support just when Amy needs it most. But as they confront their individual struggles, their friendship deepens, and they realize that they both harbor an intensifying fire inside them.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/q1dvrico9yve

Mirror:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t8yusnkvxylqnf1

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 11th, 2024, 5:46 pm

All rewards waived. Unless anyone is offering me real money in return :)