Video viewers, online TV, etc.
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:13 pm
Uninstalled micro and the app. Did another fresh reinstall. No more buffering.
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:13 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:15 pm
Enabling the app version spoofing in the miscellaneous menu helped with the buffering loop
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:15 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:27 pm
I can only play 1080p vids now, though I am rooted, even the official YouTube is now only playing 1080p vids, any idea what's happening anymore? And any way to fix this?
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:27 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:45 pm
@Xoa22 What do ur gms core settings look like. I am not rooted.
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:45 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:25 pm
HerrMobilism wrote:@Xoa22 What do ur gms core settings look like. Im not rooted. I installed gms core instead of micro g or does youarefinished still want us to instal microg separaetly? His step guide is confusing listing microg as a requirement and then asking users to install gmscore. hanks.
I read somewhere that the buffering issue can be fixed by keeping the official YT apps alongside the RVX ones.
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:25 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:29 pm
Works Perfect.

Facing buffering issue:
Deleted original Vanced Manager
Deleted MicroG
Deleted youtube Advanced
Downloaded from MicroG from this thread and YouTube Advanced.
"YouTube ReVanced Advanced v19.11.38 MYou Red Non-Root arm64 by youarefinished.apk
"microG Services v0.3.1.3.240913.apk"
Installed MicroG and signed in
Install YouTube AdvancedI've still activated this.

I've enabled that as well.
Spoof Player Parameters
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:29 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:38 pm
youarefinished wrote:Issues fixed from previous release:
⁍ Hide navigation buttons

Clean install is recommended if you face any issues before reporting.

Hi youarefinished, I hope you can assist me in getting your app running on my Z Fold 5 device.

I uninstalled Derrin’s microG and YouTube Advanced because they caused a bug yesterday when I launched Derrin’s app. The bug indicated that my YouTube app wasn’t official, and I couldn’t play any videos.

I reverted to your setup and followed these steps:
1. Installed the GMS file you linked in your thread (GmsCore (microG) v0.3.1.3.240913).
2. Installed your YouTube mod (Material You + Revancify Red Icon - Non-Root).
3. Unfortunately, the app buffers indefinitely a few seconds into playback. As of now, I have refrained from logging into my Google account due to ongoing issues with the setup.
4. Despite attempting to reinstall your app, the problem persists. I have also tried your black version, but to no avail.
5. I also tried granting some permissions to GmsCore/microG, but it hasn’t resolved the issue.
I’ve attached pictures of my out-of-the-box setup.

Device: Z Fold 5, unrooted.

https://i.ibb.co/3Cvzrrz/Screenshot-202 ... vanced.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/9nXV7ZT/Screenshot-20240330-011434-micro-G-Services.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/Lv51zTK/Screenshot-20240330-011411-micro-G-Services.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/V0F63Cm/Screenshot-20240330-011406-micro-G-Services.jpg
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:38 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:44 pm
Intrestingly, the buffering happening in official YouTube app as well, but after following instructions in the thread, this revanced version working well sofar, however additionally, i had to enable spoof players parameter if i turn it off, the buffering reappears, it's strange how Youtube revanced is doing differently for different users.. But one thing is for sure, our accounts is practically banned and their is no info and intimation about it from google.
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:44 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:45 pm
Dobermann24 wrote:Works Perfect.

Facing buffering issue:
Deleted original Vanced Manager
Deleted MicroG
Deleted youtube Advanced
Downloaded from MicroG from this thread and YouTube Advanced.
"YouTube ReVanced Advanced v19.11.38 MYou Red Non-Root arm64 by youarefinished.apk
"microG Services v0.3.1.3.240913.apk"
Installed MicroG and signed in
Install YouTube AdvancedI've still activated this.

I've enabled that as well.
Spoof Player Parameters

Hello there! I followed a similar approach; I refrained from logging into my Google account to avoid unnecessary complications. Additionally, I attempted to address the issue by spoofing player parameters, which provided a temporary solution but the problemis back now.

I also posted a reply in this thread with scree shots and a step by step guide of my latest try. If you’re interested, feel free to take a look. As for microG permissions, I explored both system settings and in-app options. I am not rooted. Did you chsnge anything or grant microG any special permissions? Is logging in necessary at this point?

Cheers!
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:45 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:47 pm
Alipk52 wrote:Intrestingly, the buffering happening in official YouTube app as well, but after following instructions in the thread, this revanced version working well sofar, however additionally, i had to enable spoof players parameter if i turn it off, the buffering reappears, it's strange how Youtube revanced is doing differently for different users.. But one thing is for sure, our accounts is practically banned and their is no info and intimation about it from google.

Can you elaborate? Shadow-banned you mean? Wouldn't creating a new YT channel solve the issue? I am not sure how but I believe it is possible to close a channel and open a new one. I read it on reddit somewhere once and it seemed to work for people.
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:47 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:58 pm
Those who are having buffering issues, what's your miscellaneous settings show, can you share a screenshot?

Can you try disabling your "spoof player parameter" or enable it if ir was already disabled?
Mar 29th, 2024, 5:58 pm

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Mar 29th, 2024, 6:30 pm
Thanks mate...

Is there a way to stop auto playing on vids? So after a vid ends it ends without auto playing?
Thanks
Mar 29th, 2024, 6:30 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 6:36 pm
Thanks... For now is working with all spoof things turn off. But I can`t find setting for downloads. Is it gone? Important it works....
Mar 29th, 2024, 6:36 pm
Mar 29th, 2024, 7:04 pm
youarefinished wrote:Those who are having buffering issues, what's your miscellaneous settings show, can you share a screenshot?

Can you try disabling your "spoof player parameter" or enable it if ir was already disabled?

Out of the box, the setting is off. I have it enabled now and this seems to have worked for now. I am logged out or my google account, unsure if logging in is ok.
Mar 29th, 2024, 7:04 pm