If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with Android post it here.
Jun 3rd, 2023, 10:31 am
Hi.
Is there any site to download unmodified untouched original paid android apk?

No modification, no patched, no alteration. I sometime found some of them on aptoide years ago when it was my go-to site to look for ones, but now that store site is just a cesspool with no, not even one, unmodified paid apk unlike before as far as I know of.

Thanks
Jun 3rd, 2023, 10:31 am
Jun 4th, 2023, 2:12 am
Many paid apps now call home(Google play services) to check in. So in many cases even paid apps need a patch or crack to work.
Jun 4th, 2023, 2:12 am

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.
Jun 4th, 2023, 6:28 am
nutpants wrote:Many paid apps now call home(Google play services) to check in. So in many cases even paid apps need a patch or crack to work.

I know that. But sometime luckypatcher works. It's just a bit annoying when there's or are labels on the patched apps with the modder's name or also with the site it came from. I probably should just buy the app at this point if that annoy me.
Jun 4th, 2023, 6:28 am
Jul 17th, 2023, 6:17 am
sombreno wrote:Is there any site to download unmodified untouched original paid android apk?...No modification, no patched, no alteration.
It would be great if this site would do that by default. Generally, it would result in much better quality of service and experience to the user base. It also would provide greater confidence and quality control of the modified releases. The original, untouched images or software is also is of value to software collectors.

There are some releases that include or post only the untouched software, but it appears to not be or no longer be general practice.

Ideally, the untoched image or software, in original form would be offered, then its medicine (registrationcode/serial, patch, crack) or, less desirably, a version of the software already modified; all this would also be provided with instructions and precautions to note from the releaser and checksums to verify the releases. In the general warez scene, this used to be the standard; unfortunately, things have gotten much more sloppy in modern times.

nutpants wrote:Many paid apps now call home(Google play services) to check in. So in many cases even paid apps need a patch or crack to work.
While this is true, things are actually worse; there are analytics and targeted advertisements and surveillance of those that the software is supposed to be used by. Software developers have become much more willing to harvest its users or disrespect them in various manners, and the users of the software generally have become sheepish and weak and allow it. It is most unfortunate.

While this is the case, it is still important to try to deliver quality. I would request these forums, staff, releasers, and moderators provide a more complete experience such as what I described in my reply to user sombreno of this post. Let the MOBILISM brand be known for its quality.
Jul 17th, 2023, 6:17 am
Sep 15th, 2023, 4:54 pm
there are several websites that offer unmodified, untouched, and original paid Android APKs. Some of the most popular ones are:

1. APKMirror
2. APKPure
3. APK4Fun
4. Androidapksfree
5. AppBrain
Sep 15th, 2023, 4:54 pm